Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

We need to stop taking these jokers seriously.. Humare dimag kharab karne mein lage haismiley44

Ha..it's better to watch show just like a show without emotional involvement.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

He took stand for jhanak after she moved to BH multiple times. What other people do and say he canโ€™t control that. See I donโ€™t think he expected his โ€œniceโ€ family to react the way they did when he brought jhanak home. He expects things to settle down , jhanak will also have to take the load as it was a helpless situation ! He was doing what he could do to best of his capabilities and beyond for her.

I donโ€™t want to forget that he has spoken against Arshi and shristi multiple times and have taken stand for jhanak . Filing FIR yes, but that is not up to him entirely . Jhanak also needs to be willing to file a complaint. She has also taken part in forgiving and not seeing the evilness in her so called masi ! In fact ani asked her once โ€œtum kis mitti ki bani hoโ€ because she was blinding trusting and supporting shristi after all the kands she was pulling

So to me jhanakโ€™s Mahanata is at fault as well.

thisbtime ANI taking stand can create more problems for her bcoz once the case is filed Shubhu will make sure that she gets the punishment. Now I am 100-% sure he was acting in front of family. For Jim he just want her safety, even that include separation he is fine with it. I am with ANI team. Itโ€™s same as post accident scenario. I really liked the episode it was fast paced and full drama. Policeman was also surprised with ANI performance
Edited by shanakanj - 3 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

May be he wants JHANAK to leave...

He was holding on to her bcz of that rishta...but it is over now... and its remanant is only going to cause trouble for her only...

So he is letting go of her....

Remember in haldi episode" Ise ISS ghar se Jana hi hai toh Wahi Kyun nahi kar Rahi..Kyun ye sab kar Rahi ho"...

I believe he had made up his mind to let her go....

I just want to keep RuNak hope alivrsmiley36

But thatโ€™s not what the plot is๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜‚

If at all Anirudh is going with the flow and not cooking up anything to save J, I want him to regret so bad leaving her like this. Whatโ€™s the use of J to taunt him at the hotel about how he never expressed any concerns about her feelings? ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Bhagge kameena peeche uske roo roo ke๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ’€smiley37

We are literally trying to find ways to sustain our hopes but I donโ€™t know why writers are giving us reasons to accept the reality. Like Zainab said if this is the twist it will drag till next week and we will come to know the actual heck was happening with ANIโ€™s dimaag ka fitoor! smiley39

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

AAP log lage raha! Muzase ye nahi hota ! ๐Ÿ™ to me this time he is not playing any games but I wish your guys wishes come true because that will give me happiness only

Originally posted by: Manoshono

If at all Anirudh is going with the flow and not cooking up anything to save J, I want him to regret so bad leaving her like this. Whatโ€™s the use of J to taunt him at the hotel about how he never expressed any concerns about her feelings? ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

We are literally trying to find ways to sustain our hopes but I donโ€™t know why writers are giving us reasons to accept the reality. Like Zainab said if this is the twist it will drag till next week and we will come to know the actual heck was happening with ANIโ€™s dimaag ka fitoor! smiley39

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is precap ---

https://youtu.be/0x5heGlKIQU?si=0hv7GrkKhmaDZauN

Edited by Varsha188 - 3 months ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Precap - they added few dialogues in yesterday's precap....Arshi suffering in jail hospital..Agar J committed the crime...she deserves maximum punishment. J overhears Ani turns and sees J, gives blank stares to J and leaves from police station.

I don't know in bts why Jhanak gone to paagal kaana.

Episode is up?

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

AAP log lage raha! Muzase ye nahi hota ! ๐Ÿ™ to me this time he is not playing any games but I wish your guys wishes come true because that will give me happiness only

Ab toh muje bhi nahe lag raha ke ye badakal kuch kara ga bhi! Itna drastic 360 degree turn ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ Why Ani why!
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Yes....we are trying so hard to keep our faith alive...smiley36

Yes....if something is cooking in his mind,which I am sure it is....then reveal it...but they will drag..smiley7

But you think na...they are deliberately making Appu Dii say such things to him, he is listening to him...still he went ahead and go to the police station...kya Appu Dii ke baat ka koi asar nahi hoga...shayad usse ye yakeen pehle se hi hai....

But don't drag... please

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes...tagged precap