Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Is burihya ka muun bund kerwao koe smiley7smiley24

smiley37smiley37no personal attack just i feel her voice is extra sugary smiley37

smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley37smiley37

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚So true sometimes she goes weird with her expressions. Feels like either she's having constipation or shivering from cold.

She gave those expressions of taking for granted...her expression never match the dialogues her eyes are wide opened and white when someone is worried being blamed for something she never did...

Then each and everytime she just opened her mouth and closes...She's not a fish which is breathing..

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 months ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

She gave those expressions of taking for granted...her expression never match the dialogues her eyes are wide opened and white when someone is worried being blamed for something she never did...

Then each and everytime she just opened her mouth and clothes....She's not a fish which is breathing..

You said it all smiley20 her dialogues and expressions never go hand in hand .

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly not even once I have seen her defending herself.

What a wonderful weak female lead character we have.

I am sure in real life people are not that sacrificial behind cousin sister.

exactly.. so dumb she is shown & helpless .. where did her fierce nature went .. just listening to all nonsense that old hag was blurting smiley7 smiley7 will miss u here smiley31smiley31
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

seriously I am not even having interest to ask for episode updates. The show is officially doomed unless makers proves us otherwise.

I donโ€™t think so Goddy as good things we will see in 1 week . It will be all Arshi & Shrihsti cry drama & blaming Jhanak over all for all the wrong things smiley26 even Ani wonโ€™t be defending her smiley39
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hopefully this 15 days time period till Arshi is in the hospital maybe good duration for our RuNak to progress in love! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜

samarp2 thumbnail

In another Sony show also they r talking about annulment of marriage smiley36 but it was between ML & other girl for him to get married to FL I think smiley36 but he was waiting for marriage certificate ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Here the leads marriage annulment is finalized? Nothing they showed us about it smiley36

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

we never thought we will come to this no Mayuri ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ it started so well & what has become

Arey sab acha hga..abhi to ahow n pace pakri hai..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly not even once I have seen her defending herself.

What a wonderful weak female lead character we have.

I am sure in real life people are not that sacrificial behind cousin sister.

She'll become strong from the ashes for sure.

Bs makers bht ziada stretch kar rahy hn story k interest loose hna start hra hn.

xnbstar thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚So true sometimes she goes weird with her expressions. Feels like either she's having constipation or shivering from cold.

Actually, she's showing confused actions most of the times.

Director ko maybe sahi lagty otherwise wo improve krwaty...maybe Jhanak k set of expressions hi aisey ho..