Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Minu single hi acha hai than to come in this mad house.

I second that smiley36 Minu & Lallan r better far away from this mad house .. they should take Jhanak along with them
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Am very much...actually am cursing myself that why I have started watching this serial...

we never thought we will come to this no Mayuri ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ it started so well & what has become
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

we never thought we will come to this no Mayuri ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ it started so well & what has become

Exactly ....as story progress..I thought the will show some character growth...from day1 to till today evil basus remaining same..

And titular character no words to talk about her character...it's just plain annoying...

Such a submissive meek character.

The only Sane and likeable character Ani graph also going down to keep third angle alive.

samarp2 thumbnail

Exactly ....as story progress..I thought the will show some character growth...from day1 to till today evil basus remaining same..

And titular character no words to talk about her character...it's just plain annoying...

The only Sane and likeable character Ani graph also going down to keep third angle alive.

totally agree ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆ apart from leads none regular characters r likeable.. one appu do scenes r worth.. but her role also became minimal.. I donโ€™t want to see any of those Bose family smiley7smiley7 who we see regularly smiley7โ€ฆ ML also turned weird smiley7
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hey Fero smiley31 todays epi is totally disgusting smiley26 only insults for J smiley44

Exactly not even once I have seen her defending herself.

What a wonderful weak female lead character we have.

I am sure in real life people are not that sacrificial behind cousin sister.

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I also did the same long ago but today I'm home so the tv was on and I was on my computer then noticed Hiba weird acting.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚So true sometimes she goes weird with her expressions. Feels like either she's having constipation or shivering from cold.

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Only minu seems sane character in this show.smiley37

Rest are crazy characters smiley37

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is burihya ka muun bund kerwao koe smiley7smiley24

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

seriously I am not even having interest to ask for episode updates. The show is officially doomed unless makers proves us otherwise.