Written Updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Did Krushal got upset on Chandni smiley36 in dance rehearsal when she hit him smiley36 looks like she hit him hard smiley36โ€ฆ he seemed upset smiley36smiley36 .. check the first clip smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9AAxL2PSmA/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

He was annoyed for a moment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it looks she actually hit him hard ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manoshono

He is like โ€œaram se aram se smajhi naโ€smiley37

she didnt even look at him..ran away from theresmiley36...many times it happens when u fall under that situation..i can feel her embarrasementsmiley36

& people r saying they r dating it seemssmiley44smiley37smiley37..where they both give that vibe of datingsmiley37..they all seems like just friends & co starssmiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

today all over insta people bad mouthing only Thammismiley37smiley37smiley37...everyone is like she is the worst person on the show...who started that reversal rasam first & now talking nonsense..people r like throw this daayan out of the showsmiley37smiley37..Shubho is just like his momsmiley37smiley37smiley37

& other 2 sons r like their dadsmiley27smiley36

Never liked Tammi since he start. Every time I see her extra sugary baatein, my instant reaction is FF her in every episode. Jab ghar ke baare ese hein toh bachon ka kiya he hoga๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

she didnt even look at him..ran away from theresmiley36...many times it happens when u fall under that situation..i can feel her embarrasementsmiley36

& people r saying they r dating it seemssmiley44smiley37smiley37..where they both give that vibe of datingsmiley37..they all seems like just friends & co starssmiley36

Donโ€™t think Krushal would date her! They are friends who like to pull legs. smiley17
samarp2 thumbnail

Never liked Tammi since he start. Every time I see her extra sugary baatein, my instant reaction is FF her in every episode. Jab ghar ke baare ese hein toh bachon ka kiya he hoga๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

same..i hated her from the time she started that reversal rasamsmiley7smiley7..cause of her..leads r having hard timesmiley7smiley15

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Did Krushal got upset on Chandni smiley36 in dance rehearsal when she hit him smiley36 looks like she hit him hard smiley36โ€ฆ he seemed upset smiley36smiley36 .. check the first clip smiley37

Kohani se itna tej mara hai bechare ke pet me upset to hoga hi
samarp2 thumbnail

Donโ€™t think Krushal would date her! They are friends who like to pull legs. smiley17

people r guessing anything..in some offscreen he talks nicely to her..they think he dates hersmiley37..in another video he stares at Hiba or talks to hersmiley37..people think he has a crush on her like onscreensmiley37smiley37smiley37..omg i feel like laughing when i read all thissmiley36smiley44

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just now watched the epi.

Can someone send Tammi to never ending tirth yatra?๐Ÿ˜ก

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

people r guessing anything..in some offscreen he talks nicely to her..they think he dates hersmiley37..in another video he stares at Hiba or talks to hersmiley37..people think he has a crush on her like onscreensmiley37smiley37smiley37..omg i feel like laughing when i read all thissmiley36smiley44

He is single n not dating any girl from this show
Edited by 1PariGupta - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Is this your account ashu?

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago