Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Priya! Responding to you here from the other thread.

Indeed my good name is Anumโ˜บ๏ธ

Yaar i am just appreciating his efforts because at least he speaks his mind even if his words hold no value to Srishti. Who has even shown any bravery in front of the family except for Subho?smiley36 So many people need to take a stand for themselves in Bose house smiley17 But I know for a fact that one day Vinu Kaka will wake up and do what will be needful. Everyone has their limit, hopefully his time comes soon as well and he blurts out the truth about the past.

Anum - unusual (at least where I come from) and pretty name! Agreed. I hate weakness more than anything. Mistakes when there are mu's or when you are not sure of the other person etc are tolerable. When you know the truth, someone is being treated unfairly, u have the power, ability to do something and don't, its annoying to me.

V kaka Choton etc fall in this category for me. this is where I'm hoping Minu will come in.

Makers could have given Ani J a brief win or connect before starting a track more toxic than the wedding.

It like bait and switch, everyone waiting for wedding day fiasco so we can move on...lo and behold it draws you into a deeper hole, with end nowhere in sight, bcos situation just got worse, and no respite in sight. So depressing.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh I agree with your sentiment! There are lot of uncertaintiesโ€ฆ I just hope they execute this well , because uncertainties also bring potential for a good story ! Now itโ€™s on makers what they want to do.

Originally posted by: PPak

Anum - unusual (at least where I come from) and pretty name! Agreed. I hate weakness more than anything. Mistakes when there are mu's or when you are not sure of the other person etc are tolerable. When you know the truth, someone is being treated unfairly, u have the power, ability to do something and don't, itโ€™s annoying to me.

V kaka Choton etc fall in this category for me. this is where I'm hoping Minu will come in.

Makers could have given Ani J a brief win or connect before starting a track more toxic than the wedding.

It like bait and switch, everyone waiting for wedding day fiasco so we can move on...lo and behold it draws you into a deeper hole, with end nowhere in sight, bcos situation just got worse, and no respite in sight. So depressing.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

Thatโ€™s what I said either people are very excited or feeling we are screwed ! I think itโ€™s the later !

Liberation Vira. ๐Ÿ˜›

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Did Krushal got upset on Chandni smiley36 in dance rehearsal when she hit him smiley36 looks like she hit him hard smiley36โ€ฆ he seemed upset smiley36smiley36 .. check the first clip smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9AAxL2PSmA/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Anum - unusual (at least where I come from) and pretty name! Agreed. I hate weakness more than anything. Mistakes when there are mu's or when you are not sure of the other person etc are tolerable. When you know the truth, someone is being treated unfairly, u have the power, ability to do something and don't, its annoying to me.

Anum is a very common Muslim name which means: Allah ki rehmat(mercy of Allah, gift of God, blessing) ๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree. Personally I am also someone who canโ€™t do gol gol baatein or speak lies. But Priya you know from my experience I have also seen people completely zipped in front of certain people no matter how trash talk they do. I donโ€™t know what is the deal, is it because out of respect or out of fear that you will be called batameez but itโ€™s in the real world also. Obviously I am not saying people like Jhanak exist, her character for a lot of things have been over done with sacrifice and endurance, but sometimes people remain in silence because they simply donโ€™t want to get into the drama. Srishti here is the dominant one and Vinu has also always been submissive so she naturally expects Ani to be like her husband for her daughter. I just hope some day Vinu Uncle ka tolerance level toote and he does end up putting this woman in the right place!

I really hope like you that Minu can give them wings to be able to take a stand for themselves and be vocal about right and wrong. I know the wedding tamasha pulled us back into even messier situation. I donโ€™t know if RuNak can actually benefit from this way since there is no shaadi at least for sometime. They can confront maybe? ๐Ÿฅบ

Edited by Manoshono - 3 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Did Krushal got upset on Chandni smiley36 in dance rehearsal when she hit him smiley36 looks like she hit him hard smiley36โ€ฆ he seemed upset smiley36smiley36 .. check the first clip smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9AAxL2PSmA/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

smiley37 Krushal is a mood!
samarp2 thumbnail

his expressions were of angersmiley36 & Chandni's were like embarrasedsmiley17smiley36..looks like he said do baatein to hersmiley36smiley36

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

samarp2 thumbnail

today all over insta people bad mouthing only Thammismiley37smiley37smiley37...everyone is like she is the worst person on the show...who started that reversal rasam first & now talking nonsense..people r like throw this daayan out of the showsmiley37smiley37..Shubho is just like his momsmiley37smiley37smiley37

& other 2 sons r like their dadsmiley27smiley36

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

his expressions were of angersmiley36 & Chandni's were like embarrasedsmiley17smiley36..looks like he said do baatein to hersmiley36smiley36

He is like โ€œaram se aram se smajhi naโ€smiley37