Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

You are rightโ€ฆ I should learn my lesson! The fathers name will be blurry conveniently on the letter by now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

My dear, you still waiting for the letter scene to come out?

I have 0% hope on that

Our beloved writer of Jhanak here has amnesia

Lucky ussmiley32smiley32smiley32 if the letter pop up from Ani pocket

If they still remember and give Jhanak the letter, lemme bow to maker..

Bowing Thank You GIF

but at this moment, this is my take...

the letter in Ani pocket no more readable as Sham da already

Uthukuthunna.Gif GIF

while he is still hired at BHsmiley2

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

There was a dosa corner around the bay! Or the CBD I forget now.. it was yum!!
Letโ€™s get Ani and hang out with him till Arshi becomes fit enough to wail and dance, what say??๐Ÿ˜„

Guruji I thought something else about CBD. ๐Ÿคฃ

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Epi 229 - I will base my review on this premise, that I have stated quite a few times now - "We are, 'how' we are, based on the situations, we find ourselves in" - it might not necessarily define 'who' we actually are!

The other takeaway from today's epi - If we decide to continue watching this show, which I believe we should, as it will always be triumph of Good Over Evil, thank God for his interventions - then we should look at every character, as a character on their own right !

With out trying to root for a 'ship' , wanting the individual stakeholders to behave the way we expect them to, and feel disappointment when they don't - this 'detachment' ,though, I agree, quite tough, would help us in still wanting to watch the show !

Lastly, we have to accept that the 'RuNak' dream that we all have, is a tough one, not just for the external factors, but also because the individual stakeholders are not always ready to give 'RuNak' a chance, they do just the contrary most times!

The makers, will keep making this a really tough 'ship' to sail and just might bring in an achha admi angle, to make it worse ! If they indeed break 'RuNak', it would be heartbreaking, coz of the way it was built ! But as with any relationship and many relationship , even with all the love and longing there might be, the relationships do not last /end up being together , for more reasons than one !

Jhanak - A lot of what she received today, was her own doing ! Maybe this would serve as an eye-opener for her, that be-matlab ka mahaanta, does no one, any good ! By now she should know what hatred Shrishti cutivates in her heart against J ! Her trying to drown J, her trying to give J up to Tejas - J herself has led Shrishti to bring this ultimate peril on J !

Will she know better now? And come out of jail to avenge Shrishti - J will still not - two reasons - 1)Arshi's condition 2)J's mahaanta -I guess some people are majboor that way- only and only J knowing Shrishti's misdeeds against J's mom would help bring out the avenger in J.

I felt sad for J on how she was framed and up against the powers that be, but I do not feel completely bad for J - uske mahaanta ka nateeja hai and she would unfortunately have to learn it the hard way!

Anirudh - He is gutted by the fact that Arshi, who was about to get married, is now reduced to a mere body, almost soulless, not reacting to anything , with a fear that some one had tried to kill her ! Plus her dance career is potentially over! Ani is shattered by the fate that this 26 year old has faced !

Based on what he heard from the doctor, Ani tries to extract some reaction, any reaction from her ! He tries to positively motivate her saying she will dance even better going forward and that he loves her and would, all his life! Both of these statements , he believes, would serve as an impetus, in extracting a reaction off Arshi !

And then he promises Arshi twice on "Jis kisine bhi tumhara yeh halaat ki hai, use main saza dilake rahunga" and in the precap "agar woh Jhanak hai, toh Jhanak ko iski saza zaroor milegi" -This promise comes from how helpless he feels seeing the sad state Arshi is in, it comes from guilt and wanting to do something to un-do Arshi's fate, and may be it comes from vengence - mis-directed yes, but exists due to lack of trust on J or due to trusting circumstancial evidences and a 0.01% shaq that J has a somewhat good reason that would make her do this - would have to wait for tomorrow's epi to air to get closure on this!

Probably the only things that his practical mind tries to decide with, are the circumstancial facts - J was the one around Arshi , he somewhat suspects deep-down J was unhappy with this wedding and WHY WOULD A MOTHER WHOSE DAUGHTER IS IN DEATH BED , GO ALL OUT TO IMPLICATE ANOTHER GIRL JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT?

IT IS UNFATHOMABLE WHAT SHRISHTI HAS DONE, AND IT GOES TO SHOW HOW DEEP-SEEDED HER HATRED AND JEALOUSY IS FOR JHANAK!

Quite understandably any normal human being, would fail to understand, that Shrishti has spun this game in her favour, to avenge J, while her own daughter fights for her life in the hospital ! And Ani as a mere normal mortal, fails to guage , that Shrishti could gido this low ! He knows Shrishti has tried to frame J, but it is beyond him, to figure out that a mother could play such a dirty game using her own daughter on death-bed as a bait, to seek revenge from J. Itna shaateer dimaag nehi hai Ani ka! There are opportunists and then there is Shrishti !

There has been numerous instances in the past where Ani has stood by J and believed in her, despite all odds - but with this one, did his bharosa dag magao ! We would have to wait for tomorrow to know better. He has heard only negative things and every single one suspecting J, He has not had a chance to hear Chhoton, Bodoma, Apu di and Jethu and seen their unwavering bharosa on J. Is he right, of course not ! But isn't to err human? His senses are blinded by a lot of baggage atm and this mishap is bringing out shades of him, we were not aware of !

When the truth comes out, which will eventually, as Chhoton predicted yesterday, one or more than one of the following could happen -

1. Entry of achha admi and RuNak's separation

2. Ani's realisation of how wrong he was in suspecting J and his remorse - could be when he finds out the truth from Chhoton/Minu , if they tell him that is! He might then go all out to implicate Shrishti, as he promised to Arshi today. Ani's mistrusts on J have never really seen closures, specially during AK track. At Tejas-J shaadi mandap it did see a closure, as J eventually opened her mouth

3. J' mom's history coming out and establishing really how evil Shrishti was back then and is now and J finding enough reason to implicate Shrishti

4. J moving on, and her career kick starts - thanks to the betrayal she feels from Ani

5. Ani stuck with Arshi for life

6. In all of this, however, if J is absent, how is Minton and Apu di shaadi gonna happen - J would have to be their biggest shippers, she is closest to Chhoto and Apu di and they share a special bond with her. Their love stories would be incomplete with out J being around, while their love stories panap!

This is the makers tactics to create the required MU between RuNak, else there is no reason for Ani to have even an ounce of doubt for J !

They could potentially finish Ani's character, to glorify J's and we would have to kaske dil thaam ke baitho, to jhelo that smiley1

Pretty much the same reason why they have reduced J to be a doormat , so that she can still continue living in BH - budget issues? And TRPs doing alright?

The unexpected, untimely RuNak dream SR, was, like I professed , an indication that we would not see any of this kind of intimacy, remotely even, for a very long time !

The makers will keep RuNak conveniently separated, for the longest time possible, even if it means the characters flip 180 degrees or somersaults Arthur Mather !

In short, #ExpectTheUnexpected

I have no energy to see the episode but I love your episode decoding.100% agree with your views. I will wait for unexpected outcomes from tomorrow episode๐Ÿ˜Š
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, you too have food memories of Sydneyโค๏ธYes lots of Dosa places these days! They sell amazing dosa s , some with interesting variations!
My daughter is a dosa fan , I tried my hand with the readymade dosa batters but they werenโ€™t that great! So we head back to restaurants smiley36

Bold - Good idea, anyways not many like him these days, he could do with some attention smiley36

There was a dosa corner around the bay! Or the CBD I forget now.. it was yum!!
Letโ€™s get Ani and hang out with him till Arshi becomes fit enough to wail and dance, what say??๐Ÿ˜„

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

so true Nadiasmiley38 from the start I never though we will get to see this smiley29 all twist in this show r hopeless only.. I donโ€™t see for another 150 plus epi leads getting together..They should introduce a genuine guy for Jhanak as she said someone apna she needs who can stay strong with her.. there Chooton is standing with her.. but she canโ€™t call him apna there.. he like an uncle will support her..

no need for another guy at all , she can rise by herself..Male version of Arshi isnt needed ...double torture

https://tenor.com/fr/view/kermit-torture-angry-gif-4896920

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Guruji I thought something else about CBD. ๐Ÿคฃ

Oho what ? I thought it always meant central business district.. is it called downtown in US??

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, you too have food memories of Sydneyโค๏ธYes lots of Dosa places these days! They sell amazing dosa s , some with interesting variations!
My daughter is a dosa fan , I tried my hand with the readymade dosa batters but they werenโ€™t that great! So we head back to restaurants smiley36

Bold - Good idea, anyways not many like him these days, he could do with some attention smiley36

y

Finders keepers as my 10 yr old says-

Dosas ho ya Ani? Rules are same๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oho what ? I thought it always meant central business district.. is it called downtown in US??

I thought of Cannabis. Those shops are usually named CBD lol.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

sohini u can make at home dosa batter.. which comes out good then ready madesmiley18 .. we South Indians keeep making this batter every other day smiley36 dosa, idly.. today I made idly smiley36 waiting for the batter to puff up smiley36โ€ฆ here Gujju people get ready made batter as they donโ€™t make much.. & most of our Punjabi friends go to restaurants for dosas.. & restaurants make fool for these customers smiley36
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They want to give us life lessons....

Har roz ek naya lesson but the most common is ... PATIENCE ๐Ÿคฃ

@Bold - kab drama nahi hota Inka, sara focus ussi pe toh hota hai...

Ofcourse RuNak story is going to take backseat for a while as they are already ready with two blooming love stories now... RuNak, Who?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

What a luck Arshi has...

Every day our leads got bashed... Kabhi Ani, Kabhi Jhanak aur Arshi didi bed pe pade pade maje le rahi hai with dose of sympathy...

even when she is not shown she keeps on torturing ussmiley29 Arshi is indeed lucky

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 3 months ago