Written Updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Not to forget, the viewers have already taken around 3 weeks of triggering episodes! The question is, how many more can we take ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
J jaisa patience test humara bhi ho raha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Looks like RuNakโ€™s love story will take a backseat for a lil while, to give way for the drama and Jโ€™s truth to unfold!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They want to give us life lessons....

Har roz ek naya lesson but the most common is ... PATIENCE ๐Ÿคฃ

@Bold - kab drama nahi hota Inka, sara focus ussi pe toh hota hai...

Ofcourse RuNak story is going to take backseat for a while as they are already ready with two blooming love stories now... RuNak, Who?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

What a luck Arshi has...

Every day our leads get bashed... Kabhi Ani, Kabhi Jhanak aur Arshi didi bed pe pade pade maje le rahi hai with dose of sympathy...

Edited by Sampada_14 - 3 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

1. so true Nadiasmiley38 from the start I never though we will get to see this smiley29 all twist in this show r hopeless only.. I donโ€™t see for another 150 plus epi leads getting together..They should introduce a genuine guy for Jhanak as she said someone apna she needs who can stay strong with her.. there Chooton is standing with her.. but she canโ€™t call him apna there.. he like an uncle will support her..

I donโ€™t want AA for jhanak. Better she learn to stand up for herself and does not depend on any one. I can tolerate her to be single . And I seriously need strong redemption for ANI for not standing up for his love. Actually he takes jhanak for granted bcoz the way she lets him to control her. But I now want her to move forward in her life without sirji. I always wished that at every step of her life ANI should be there and enjoy her success. But now I doubt this will happen. But makers are saddist no matter how much trust issues they have how much flaws they have they will be running to eo when there is some life threatening incident. They canโ€™t run the show without runak that is the fact.
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - As long as she is muted, I am fine smiley36 Itโ€™s her high pitched octaves that pains my eardrums smiley44

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They want to give us life lessons....

Har roz ek naya lesson but the most common is ... PATIENCE ๐Ÿคฃ

@Bold - kab drama nahi hota Inka, sara focus ussi pe toh hota hai...

Ofcourse RuNak story is going to take backseat for a while as they are already ready with two blooming love stories now... RuNak, Who?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

What a luck Arshi has...

Every day our leads got bashed... Kabhi Ani, Kabhi Jhanak aur Arshi didi bed pe pade pade maje le rahi hai with dose of sympathy...

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Aao behan X par waha bhi fan girls Ani ko defend kar rahi hai just like u same excuse deke ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Marte hue insaan ko bachane ke liye usse shaadi bhi kar lo, SR bhi kar lo aur babies bhi kar lo ๐Ÿ‘

I am just giving an opinion. Agree or disagree kerne ka right sabke pass ha. Yahan opinion Dene ka matlab kise character ko defend kerna nahi ha.

Jo mujhe laga ke anni ne I love you ho sukta ha is reason se bola ho. Kal yehe anni jab j ke peeche hoga arshi ko chor kar aap sab log he appreciate kero ga. Usne yeh bola uske lea hum uske clapping nahi ker rahay. Sirf us situation ko samjhne ke kosish ker rahay hain. Ke asa ho sukta ha.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No no no ...

I said I am fine .

Then

Shall we talk in this language from now on.

Samsaram means talk or speak

sure if u teach me

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - It indeed is precious, specially night time and Saturday nights they have fireworks and light shows on the bridge and opera house!

I am not a fan of winters and it gets worse with rains!
What I now like about Sydney is, with the recent influx of migrants, thereโ€™s restaurants and food trucks selling Indian food galore!

Went bowling last night and ended up at a โ€œParatha Galiโ€ , that serves all types of stuffed parathas till 3a.m. Spoilt for choice and the gobi and alu paratha s were damn good smiley1

As long as you donโ€™t come back home to a weighing scale, you are sorted smiley36

There was a dosa corner around the bay! Or the CBD I forget now.. it was yum!!
Letโ€™s get Ani and hang out with him till Arshi becomes fit enough to wail and dance, what say??๐Ÿ˜„

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

It was a difficult 30 minute run today๐Ÿ˜”

Everyone affected due to Srishtiโ€™s childishness!! What kind of a mom is she, so busy destroying the other girlโ€™s life at the expense of her own!!

The next fifteen days in Jhanak land are going to be tough! Ani is back to โ€˜ I love you Arshiโ€™ full of remorse and guilt! Poor guy learns about Arshiโ€™s mental state from the doctor.. absorbs the seriousness and reacts! He vows to a mute Arshi that he will make the culprit pay for the deed! Back home he slips into a deeper gorge after he hears about Jhanakโ€™s arrest!! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Totally stuck between a rock and hard place!

Jhanak on the other hand is still clueless as to why her aunt hates her so much! She is still kissing her kismat to save the day!!

Choton speaks up and so do the other good ones but they are forced to shut up!! That too by Srishti.. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Choton seeks minuโ€™s help in this regard .. she agrees to help but wonders if people would believe her. They set out to catch the vdo guy but I m sure Srishti must have handled all these which is why she appears so confident!!

Police asking Jhanak to confess the guilt so that the she could be saved from physical torture and harassment! Srishti must have bribed the guy so that Jhanak accepts the crime and gets punished..She tries to defend herself but in vain..

Ab toh โ€˜ only divine intervention will save Jhanakโ€™!!

Well the above @ bold seems to be the undercurrent ( good) whenever Jhanak is pushed to perils on earth!

Warning โ›”๏ธ Tragic Torture sessions are back! Donโ€™t watch if u have a faint heart

thank you so much for the update .. So over all itโ€™s an torture and depressing episode smiley13

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1515

thank you so much for the update .. So over all itโ€™s an torture and depressing episode smiley13

yes and probably Ani may not be shown favouring Jhanak openly and hence the viewers may feel disappointed ! Koi option hi nahin hai .. ๐Ÿ˜Š

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I donโ€™t want AA for jhanak. Better she learn to stand up for herself and does not depend on any one. I can tolerate her to be single . And I seriously need strong redemption for ANI for not standing up for his love. Actually he takes jhanak for granted bcoz the way she lets him to control her. But I now want her to move forward in her life without sirji. I always wished that at every step of her life ANI should be there and enjoy her success. But now I doubt this will happen. But makers are saddist no matter how much trust issues they have how much flaws they have they will be running to eo when there is some life threatening incident. They canโ€™t run the show without runak that is the fact.

totally ageee with u smiley20 he needs to regret very badly for even doubting her for a while smiley29 this is his love for her.. he has no trust on his love( now doubt did he even love her) just cause she rejected him he is acting worst then villians smiley7 Tejas is far better in morale being a villian.. ..

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Why girls so much negativity today in forum for Anirudh.

I simply take it as he was loved much and so all are unhappy .But it feels really bad that majority is trying to not look from his POV .

I am feeling so bad at this much negativity against his character ..

Heart broken ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

20240621_172419.jpg

I am yet to see the episode. I donโ€™t take anyoneโ€™s side here.
Neither Jhanak nor Ani.