Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I am not bothered about the precap bcoz there is MU and he does not trust jhanak fully and he also admit that she canโ€™t do such thing but in crazy love people can do such thing so he is being practical here. I am more disappointed with ILU Arshi and will love forever dialogue. I agree Arshi is in a bad state and whatever he did to bring out some rxn from her . But he could have used some other emotional dialogue. It was not needed. If in future again some situation comes where Arshi actually fake it then again he will Use same tactic. I donโ€™t mind if he remains with Arshi but now he should Not stop jhanak. Itโ€™s clear now that ANI has to be there with Arshi for long time and there is no future for Runak better he should realeqse jhanak now.

Yaa even I know he is neutral here.. not taking any sides.. that ilu was bit odd.. it sure didnโ€™t come from his heart.. as there was some pain in that while saying..I was expecting him to say once she is ok we will marry & allโ€ฆ but not a single time he said that.. may be he will say some other time.. not sure.. cause right now he knows J will never accept him& he has no intention also chasing his love ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ he is bit egoistic.. he is like I am not chasing her.. let her only come to mesmiley29 bit practicalsmiley29
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Lagta hai zyaada padhai aapko achhi nehi lag rahi smiley36

Idhar main Ani ka character jaise taise kaise bhi doobne se bachane ki kohshish kar rahi hu, aur aap mujhe iss thand mein Sydney city bhejne ki planning kar rahe hosmiley36

Aapka bhara dugna karna padega lagta smiley36

You are saving anirudh character but I am fully support to Jhanak ab chae wo nonsense baatein kare ya Mahatma Bane i am always her sideโ˜บ๏ธ nice try to saving ani,proud of you,i can't think about this โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

It was a difficult 30 minute run today๐Ÿ˜”

Everyone affected due to Srishtiโ€™s childishness!! What kind of a mom is she, so busy destroying the other girlโ€™s life at the expense of her own!!

The next fifteen days in Jhanak land are going to be tough! Ani is back to โ€˜ I love you Arshiโ€™ full of remorse and guilt! Poor guy learns about Arshiโ€™s mental state from the doctor.. absorbs the seriousness and reacts! He vows to a mute Arshi that he will make the culprit pay for the deed! Back home he slips into a deeper gorge after he hears about Jhanakโ€™s arrest!! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Totally stuck between a rock and hard place!

Jhanak on the other hand is still clueless as to why her aunt hates her so much! She is still kissing her kismat to save the day!!

Choton speaks up and so do the other good ones but they are forced to shut up!! That too by Srishti.. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Choton seeks minuโ€™s help in this regard .. she agrees to help but wonders if people would believe her. They set out to catch the vdo guy but I m sure Srishti must have handled all these which is why she appears so confident!!

Police asking Jhanak to confess the guilt so that the she could be saved from physical torture and harassment! Srishti must have bribed the guy so that Jhanak accepts the crime and gets punished..She tries to defend herself but in vain..

Ab toh โ€˜ only divine intervention will save Jhanakโ€™!!

Well the above @ bold seems to be the undercurrent ( good) whenever Jhanak is pushed to perils on earth!

Warning โ›”๏ธ Tragic Torture sessions are back! Donโ€™t watch if u have a faint heart

Thanks Vidya Dii...smiley27

I saw the episode....

I felt soo bad for Jhanak..but I am more angry on makers...they are clearly overdoing her Sangharsh part....

And I am probably one of the few person who felt bad for Ani as well...He is definitely stuck... going with the flow...like a robot....and making things more complicated for himself as well..

Mentally he is at a breaking point...aur uska dimag function hi nahin kar Raha properly.....

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Lagta hai zyaada padhai aapko achhi nehi lag rahi smiley36

Idhar main Ani ka character jaise taise kaise bhi doobne se bachane ki kohshish kar rahi hu, aur aap mujhe iss thand mein Sydney city bhejne ki planning kar rahe hosmiley36

Aapka bhara dugna karna padega lagta smiley36

I like cold weather as long as it doesnโ€™t rain!! The ferry ride across the harbour bridge overlooking the Oprah house is a lovely memory for me to cherish!
โค๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

but J's character isnt getting sympathy , only Arshi is getting it smiley36

both leads characters r downgraded

so true Nadiasmiley38 from the start I never though we will get to see this smiley29 all twist in this show r hopeless only.. I donโ€™t see for another 150 plus epi leads getting together..They should introduce a genuine guy for Jhanak as she said someone apna she needs who can stay strong with her.. there Chooton is standing with her.. but she canโ€™t call him apna there.. he like an uncle will support her..
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanfan

True,

The sharp intake of breath by Krushal ( Ani) actually only confirms that he is trying very hard to keep his tension withinโ€ฆ the exaggerated speech ( similar to his actions in the past) - the recent incident I can relate his drama when he was planning to go to Kashmir knowing that she was kidnappedโ€ฆ throwing his bag coz a work to Delhi was scheduledโ€ฆhere he is not throwing things but he is mentally jumping and talking as if he is going on a war ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope people still interested in the love story see the nuanced acting by Krushalโ€ฆ his role is admittedly the one with difficult trajectory.. Ani canโ€™t say what he thinks unlike Jhanak who has been given a free reign
to express her pain. Hiba renders that efficiently tooโ€ฆ for Krushal the periphery for baring his emotions is limited by screenplay/ character traits and yet his role has greater complexity. So to do that is not easy and much of the harakiri is done with his character ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but Krushal coveys the complexity very well.

I donโ€™t know what they have planned with Aniโ€™s character but I would be loathe to lose the potential of that fantastic arc of growth to TRP pressure

here characters ki baat ho rahi hai

Personal actors ke naam kyu le rahe ho aap log

All bash characters actions here not real person

Seriously whenever Ani character ki baat aati hai most of the guys goes Personal n take Krushal name. Guys he make money from this character n he agree for doing this type of character

samarp2 thumbnail

Bold - Not to forget, the viewers have already taken around 3 weeks of triggering episodes! The question is, how many more can we take ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
J jaisa patience test humara bhi ho raha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Looks like RuNakโ€™s love story will take a backseat for a lil while, to give way for the drama and Jโ€™s truth to unfold!

that lil while is 150 plus epi Sohini ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

What does the full sentence mean? Sansarikam means talking engage means where ?? Mutual first?? What does it mean overall

No no no ...

I said I am fine .

Then

Shall we talk in this language from now on.

Samsaram means talk or speak

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

anni ka reaction natural tha. I know I love you arshi sab ko he bura lag raha ha. Anni aur arshi ke shaadi fixed the agar jhanak beech mein na aate. Aik insan ko AP itne time se jaante ho uske lea itna emotional hona bunta ha.

I love you wale scene mein jitna ma n samjha ha woh sirf arshi ko us state se bahir lane k lea tha.

Use yeh ha k woh kise tarah react kare.

Marte huay insan ko bachane k lea koe kea kea kerta ha.

Aao behan X par waha bhi fan girls Ani ko defend kar rahi hai just like u same excuse deke ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Marte hue insaan ko bachane ke liye usse shaadi bhi kar lo, SR bhi kar lo aur babies bhi kar lo ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by 1PariGupta - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - It indeed is precious, specially night time and Saturday nights they have fireworks and light shows on the bridge and opera house!

I am not a fan of winters and it gets worse with rains!
What I now like about Sydney is, with the recent influx of migrants, thereโ€™s restaurants and food trucks selling Indian food galore!

Went bowling last night and ended up at a โ€œParatha Galiโ€ , that serves all types of stuffed parathas till 3a.m. Spoilt for choice and the gobi and alu paratha s were damn good smiley1

As long as you donโ€™t come back home to a weighing scale, you are sorted smiley36

I like cold weather as long as it doesnโ€™t rain!! The ferry ride across the harbour bridge overlooking the Oprah house is a lovely memory for me to cherish!
โค๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago