Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

looks like Fero I should also join u to stop watching this show now smiley36 Arshi has trauma or not we donโ€™t know.. but if we keep on seeing this show we sure will get trauma smiley37smiley37

Me also join in your group girls..successfully skipped today's episode

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Me also join in your group girls..successfully skipped today's episode

mass walk out smiley40 I am really done with thisโ€ฆI am enjoying ghum show much better .. at least consistency is there on the show
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

mass walk out smiley40 I am really done with thisโ€ฆI am enjoying ghum show much better .. at least consistency is there on the show

Ashu...with my past experience I want to say this, don't watch Kavva Murga ph shows...they will cheat audience very badly especially "vanku"...

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

He will remain confused till the

End of this track bcoz if he out rightly says that jhanak is the culprit than he will loose her but indirectly he has been saying that she can do this. After spending so much time also he is not trusting her whereas all good basus are supporting her fully. So for me he is gone case now. My worst fear is that jhanak should not fall for him now. She should

Leave asap. Bcoz when she will need him he will not be there for her.

Edited by shanakanj - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Epi 229 - I will base my review on this premise, that I have stated quite a few times now - "We are, 'how' we are, based on the situations, we find ourselves in" - it might not necessarily define 'who' we actually are!

The other takeaway from today's epi - If we decide to continue watching this show, which I believe we should, as it will always be triumph of Good Over Evil, thank God for his interventions - then we should look at every character, as a character on their own right !

With out trying to root for a 'ship' , wanting the individual stakeholders to behave the way we expect them to, and feel disappointment when they don't - this 'detachment' ,though, I agree, quite tough, would help us in still wanting to watch the show !

Lastly, we have to accept that the 'RuNak' dream that we all have, is a tough one, not just for the external factors, but also because the individual stakeholders are not always ready to give 'RuNak' a chance, they do just the contrary most times!

The makers, will keep making this a really tough 'ship' to sail and just might bring in an achha admi angle, to make it worse ! If they indeed break 'RuNak', it would be heartbreaking, coz of the way it was built ! But as with any relationship and many relationship , even with all the love and longing there might be, the relationships do not last /end up being together , for more reasons than one !

Jhanak - A lot of what she received today, was her own doing ! Maybe this would serve as an eye-opener for her, that be-matlab ka mahaanta, does no one, any good ! By now she should know what hatred Shrishti cutivates in her heart against J ! Her trying to drown J, her trying to give J up to Tejas - J herself has led Shrishti to bring this ultimate peril on J !

Will she know better now? And come out of jail to avenge Shrishti - J will still not - two reasons - 1)Arshi's condition 2)J's mahaanta -I guess some people are majboor that way- only and only J knowing Shrishti's misdeeds against J's mom would help bring out the avenger in J.

I felt sad for J on how she was framed and up against the powers that be, but I do not feel completely bad for J - uske mahaanta ka nateeja hai and she would unfortunately have to learn it the hard way!

Anirudh - He is gutted by the fact that Arshi, who was about to get married, is now reduced to a mere body, almost soulless, not reacting to anything , with a fear that some one had tried to kill her ! Plus her dance career is potentially over! Ani is shattered by the fate that this 26 year old has faced !

Based on what he heard from the doctor, Ani tries to extract some reaction, any reaction from her ! He tries to positively motivate her saying she will dance even better going forward and that he loves her and would, all his life! Both of these statements , he believes, would serve as an impetus, in extracting a reaction off Arshi !

And then he promises Arshi twice on "Jis kisine bhi tumhara yeh halaat ki hai, use main saza dilake rahunga" and in the precap "agar woh Jhanak hai, toh Jhanak ko iski saza zaroor milegi" -This promise comes from how helpless he feels seeing the sad state Arshi is in, it comes from guilt and wanting to do something to un-do Arshi's fate, and may be it comes from vengence - mis-directed yes, but exists due to lack of trust on J or due to trusting circumstancial evidences and a 0.01% shaq that J has a somewhat good reason that would make her do this - would have to wait for tomorrow's epi to air to get closure on this!

Probably the only things that his practical mind tries to decide with, are the circumstancial facts - J was the one around Arshi , he somewhat suspects deep-down J was unhappy with this wedding and WHY WOULD A MOTHER WHOSE DAUGHTER IS IN DEATH BED , GO ALL OUT TO IMPLICATE ANOTHER GIRL JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT?

IT IS UNFATHOMABLE WHAT SHRISHTI HAS DONE, AND IT GOES TO SHOW HOW DEEP-SEEDED HER HATRED AND JEALOUSY IS FOR JHANAK!

Quite understandably any normal human being, would fail to understand, that Shrishti has spun this game in her favour, to avenge J, while her own daughter fights for her life in the hospital ! And Ani as a mere normal mortal, fails to guage , that Shrishti could gido this low ! He knows Shrishti has tried to frame J, but it is beyond him, to figure out that a mother could play such a dirty game using her own daughter on death-bed as a bait, to seek revenge from J. Itna shaateer dimaag nehi hai Ani ka! There are opportunists and then there is Shrishti !

There has been numerous instances in the past where Ani has stood by J and believed in her, despite all odds - but with this one, did his bharosa dag magao ! We would have to wait for tomorrow to know better. He has heard only negative things and every single one suspecting J, He has not had a chance to hear Chhoton, Bodoma, Apu di and Jethu and seen their unwavering bharosa on J. Is he right, of course not ! But isn't to err human? His senses are blinded by a lot of baggage atm and this mishap is bringing out shades of him, we were not aware of !

When the truth comes out, which will eventually, as Chhoton predicted yesterday, one or more than one of the following could happen -

1. Entry of achha admi and RuNak's separation

2. Ani's realisation of how wrong he was in suspecting J and his remorse - could be when he finds out the truth from Chhoton/Minu , if they tell him that is! He might then go all out to implicate Shrishti, as he promised to Arshi today. Ani's mistrusts on J have never really seen closures, specially during AK track. At Tejas-J shaadi mandap it did see a closure, as J eventually opened her mouth

3. J' mom's history coming out and establishing really how evil Shrishti was back then and is now and J finding enough reason to implicate Shrishti

4. J moving on, and her career kick starts - thanks to the betrayal she feels from Ani

5. Ani stuck with Arshi for life

6. In all of this, however, if J is absent, how is Minton and Apu di shaadi gonna happen - J would have to be their biggest shippers, she is closest to Chhoto and Apu di and they share a special bond with her. Their love stories would be incomplete with out J being around, while their love stories panap!

This is the makers tactics to create the required MU between RuNak, else there is no reason for Ani to have even an ounce of doubt for J !

They could potentially finish Ani's character, to glorify J's and we would have to kaske dil thaam ke baitho, to jhelo that smiley1

Pretty much the same reason why they have reduced J to be a doormat , so that she can still continue living in BH - budget issues? And TRPs doing alright?

The unexpected, untimely RuNak dream SR, was, like I professed , an indication that we would not see any of this kind of intimacy, remotely even, for a very long time !

The makers will keep RuNak conveniently separated, for the longest time possible, even if it means the characters flip 180 degrees or somersaults Arthur Mather !

In short, #ExpectTheUnexpected

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He doubted Jhanak..that's what I understood..

I didnt feel like that ..

Its bound to happen as they are going to show female character strong...

ITv always has been female centric .

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

Pari, from today's episode one thing is clear Ani can never be fully Jhanak's. Tejas predicted this earlier saying Ani would never choose Jhanak over Arshi. Its time for Jhanak to get successful and lead a peaceful life!

yes Ani always choose Arshi over Jhanak

He will marry only Arshi because she is match with his status

Jhanak should move on from his house his life n also from Kolkatta n focus on her career n future life only n hope so she will get a gentlemen honest loyal Guy in her life because she deserves happiness only

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

Epi 229 - I will base my review on this premise, that I have stated quite a few times now - "We are, 'how' we are, based on the situations, we find ourselves in" - it might not necessarily define 'who' we actually are!

The other takeaway from today's epi - If we decide to continue watching this show, which I believe we should, as it will always be triumph of Good Over Evil, thank God for his interventions - then we should look at every character, as a character on their own right !

With out trying to root for a 'ship' , wanting the individual stakeholders to behave the way we expect them to, and feel disappointment when they don't - this 'detachment' ,though, I agree, quite tough, would help us in still wanting to watch the show !

Lastly, we have to accept that the 'RuNak' dream that we all have, is a tough one, not just for the external factors, but also because the individual stakeholders are not always ready to give 'RuNak' a chance, they do just the contrary most times!

The makers, will keep making this a really tough 'ship' to sail and just might bring in an achha admi angle, to make it worse ! If they indeed break 'RuNak', it would be heartbreaking, coz of the way it was built ! But as with any relationship and many relationship , even with all the love and longing there might be, the relationships do not last /end up being together , for more reasons than one !

Jhanak - A lot of what she received today, was her own doing ! Maybe this would serve as an eye-opener for her, that be-matlab ka mahaanta, does no one, any good ! By now she should know what hatred Shrishti cutivates in her heart against J ! Her trying to drown J, her trying to give J up to Tejas - J herself has led Shrishti to bring this ultimate peril on J !

Will she know better now? And come out of jail to avenge Shrishti - J will still not - two reasons - 1)Arshi's condition 2)J's mahaanta -I guess some people are majboor that way- only and only J knowing Shrishti's misdeeds against J's mom would help bring out the avenger in J.

I felt sad for J on how she was framed and up against the powers that be, but I do not feel completely bad for J - uske mahaanta ka nateeja hai and she would unfortunately have to learn it the hard way!

Anirudh - He is gutted by the fact that Arshi, who was about to get married, is now reduced to a mere body, almost soulless, not reacting to anything , with a fear that some one had tried to kill her ! Plus her dance career is potentially over! Ani is shattered by the fate that this 26 year old has faced !

Based on what he heard from the doctor, Ani tries to extract some reaction, any reaction from her ! He tries to positively motivate her saying she will dance even better going forward and that he loves her and would, all his life! Both of these statements , he believes, would serve as an impetus, in extracting a reaction off Arshi !

And then he promises Arshi twice on "Jis kisine bhi tumhara yeh halaat ki hai, use main saza dilake rahunga" and in the precap "agar woh Jhanak hai, toh Jhanak ko iski saza zaroor milegi" -This promise comes from how helpless he feels seeing the sad state Arshi is in, it comes from guilt and wanting to do something to un-do Arshi's fate, and may be it comes from vengence - mis-directed yes, but exists due to lack of trust on J or due to trusting circumstancial evidences and a 0.01% shaq that J has a somewhat good reason that would make her do this - would have to wait for tomorrow's epi to air to get closure on this!

Probably the only things that his practical mind tries to decide with, are the circumstancial facts - J was the one around Arshi , he somewhat suspects deep-down J was unhappy with this wedding and WHY WOULD A MOTHER WHOSE DAUGHTER IS IN DEATH BED , GO ALL OUT TO IMPLICATE ANOTHER GIRL JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT?

IT IS UNFATHOMABLE WHAT SHRISHTI HAS DONE, AND IT GOES TO SHOW HOW DEEP-SEEDED HER HATRED AND JEALOUSY IS FOR JHANAK!

Quite understandably any normal human being, would fail to understand, that Shrishti has spun this game in her favour, to avenge J, while her own daughter fights for her life in the hospital ! And Ani as a mere normal mortal, fails to guage , that Shrishti could gido this low ! He knows Shrishti has tried to frame J, but it is beyond him, to figure out that a mother could play such a dirty game using her own daughter on death-bed as a bait, to seek revenge from J. Itna shaateer dimaag nehi hai Ani ka! There are opportunists and then there is Shrishti !

There has been numerous instances in the past where Ani has stood by J and believed in her, despite all odds - but with this one, did his bharosa dag magao ! We would have to wait for tomorrow to know better. He has heard only negative things and every single one suspecting J, He has not had a chance to hear Chhoton, Bodoma, Apu di and Jethu and seen their unwavering bharosa on J. Is he right, of course not ! But isn't to err human? His senses are blinded by a lot of baggage atm and this mishap is bringing out shades of him, we were not aware of !

When the truth comes out, which will eventually, as Chhoton predicted yesterday, one or more than one of the following could happen -

1. Entry of achha admi and RuNak's separation

2. Ani's realisation of how wrong he was in suspecting J and his remorse - could be when he finds out the truth from Chhoton/Minu , if they tell him that is! He might then go all out to implicate Shrishti, as he promised to Arshi today. Ani's mistrusts on J have never really seen closures, specially during AK track. At Tejas-J shaadi mandap it did see a closure, as J eventually opened her mouth

3. J' mom's history coming out and establishing really how evil Shrishti was back then and is now and J finding enough reason to implicate Shrishti

4. J moving on, and her career kick starts - thanks to the betrayal she feels from Ani

5. Ani stuck with Arshi for life

6. In all of this, however, if J is absent, how is Minton and Apu di shaadi gonna happen - J would have to be their biggest shippers, she is closest to Chhoto and Apu di and they share a special bond with her. Their love stories would be incomplete with out J being around, while their love stories panap!

This is the makers tactics to create the required MU between RuNak, else there is no reason for Ani to have even an ounce of doubt for J !

They could potentially finish Ani's character, to glorify J's and we would have to kaske dil thaam ke baitho, to jhelo that smiley1

Pretty much the same reason why they have reduced J to be a doormat , so that she can still continue living in BH - budget issues? And TRPs doing alright?

The unexpected, untimely RuNak dream SR, was, like I professed , an indication that we would not see any of this kind of intimacy, remotely even, for a very long time !

The makers will keep RuNak conveniently separated, for the longest time possible, even if it means the characters flip 180 degrees or somersaults Arthur Mather !

In short, #ExpectTheUnexpected

Word Count: 0

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Yes totally agree !

So here is what I am thinking guys โ€ฆ

Ani doesnโ€™t believe right now Shristi can do something like this to jhanak! He thinks from his mind and he knows even with Minu being the witness it wonโ€™t be enough to incriminate Shristi. Unless we have an actual recorded proof , Shristi might not face justice this time on as well. I am also hoping Ani look into other incidents taking hint from this one. But if makers want to drag this .. they can totally Rapha dapha this whole thing with just J going free and moving on โ€ฆ But โ€ฆ

Letโ€™s say if we get the proof, ani being the one who supports jhanak and always like to stand for whatโ€™s right , he might try to file complaint against Shristi this time. This will cost him his marriage which anyway he doesnโ€™t care about. Shristiโ€™s name will be dragged through mud. With that I donโ€™t know Shubho will favor S as much as before lol! This wedding might get cancelled just on basis of thisโ€ฆ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ because basus think too much of name and fame in the society! With all this S wonโ€™t leave Ani alone as well! Who wants damad who is ready to throw his mother in law in jail ? Before Arshi wake up may be her mother will ruin her life for good ! She will blame J obv thanks to her mom influence โ€ฆ like vinayak monologue, hope Arshi doesnโ€™t pay price for her momโ€™s deeds!

I guess I am thinking too much , but it seems like very practical outcome of this situation to me โ€ฆ what do you guys think ? ๐Ÿค”

I dont know what to think honestly ,i want to give this track more time to see how the story will unfold....the direction makers r taking....Krushal was right about Ani, he is confused and is confusing us even more...i hope this track will be like the one post his accident when he helped J indirectly.

I feel Srishti will not be punished she will find a way to save herself but i hope atleast J and Ani see her true face.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Why girls so much negativity today in forum for Anirudh.

I simply take it as he was loved much and so all are unhappy .But it feels really bad that majority is trying to not look from his POV .

I am feeling so bad at this much negativity against his character ..

Heart broken ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

20240621_172419.jpg

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago