Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

people r guessing anything..in some offscreen he talks nicely to her..they think he dates hersmiley37..in another video he stares at Hiba or talks to hersmiley37..people think he has a crush on her like onscreensmiley37smiley37smiley37..omg i feel like laughing when i read all thissmiley36smiley44

Vetti people. They have too much time on their hands. smiley37

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Good morning my girls!

Where is my sir ji? Is he back after vacationing during his own wedding?? ๐Ÿ˜œ the Banarasi kurta , perhaps was more exhausting ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

hey there

i feel he is still on a break

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

hey there

i feel he is still on a break

Good.. we wonโ€™t face his bashing for few more days then๐Ÿ˜›
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Minu single hi acha hai than to come in this mad house.

Finally someone speaks sense.

Tom And Jerry Jerry Mouse GIF

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Vinayak unclesmiley27

Even at this point he is thinking normal. God kaha se shrithi ke pass phase gayasmiley44

Goodness and evilness balances out Aarthi.

God works in mysterious ways. smiley44

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

hearing his state from his father ๐Ÿคฃ I donโ€™t trust that man at all ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ like Appu said they always r lying ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโ€ฆ so many times he tells big big talks about Ani smiley29smiley37 when in reality we know how he is smiley36 they even think he doesnโ€™t give bhaav to Jhanak smiley37 & itโ€™s only Jhanak who is always behind their golden son ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ when they will know their sonโ€™s real face smiley29smiley44 they only will not believe it smiley36โ€ฆ khair that is all together different issue smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ Bablu talked nicely to his half mind mom too smiley36smiley32 saying only Shubho is samajdhar of the house smiley36โ€ฆ even he came to know god doesnโ€™t want this marriage to happen & these people r forcing the marriage against fate & thinks that is fate smiley29 & kicking & insulting real fate smiley7smiley7โ€ฆ somehow this marriage at present seems cancelledโ€ฆ they r not telling it will happen once she recovers also smiley36โ€ฆ hoping till that our leads got some time to think againsmiley24โ€ฆ Chooton once in a while he opens mouth .. but spoke wellโ€ฆ but hope he can do as he spoke not just in words ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” hope to see it in actionโ€ฆ now all hopes r on him only .. as hero is busy being villian mode activated smiley15smiley15smiley26

hahaha you are right here both Shobho and Tanuja dont even know their son smiley36

Bablu had guts in today's episode smiley36Tammi is a gone case , so despicable.

I dont wanna hear this word " shaadi" any time soon, we had enough.

i am counting on Minu as no one will take Choton seriously even if he says the truth...The truth needs to be said from someone the evil clan consider strong.

hahaha our hero is on break smiley36

Ani is all worked out in the precap bcoz of his confrontation with srishti ..She might have made her intensions so clear ,to destroy Jhanak..she will blame him as well .

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 3 months ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Good.. we wonโ€™t face his bashing for few more days then๐Ÿ˜›

hahaha , but i think tmw there will be a scene of his with srishti so be preparedsmiley36

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚So true sometimes she goes weird with her expressions. Feels like either she's having constipation or shivering from cold.

I guess you guys are in form today huh??

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

their 1 day is our 4-5 days smiley24 so u can calculate their 15 days smiley36..I donโ€™t want to see Ani in hospital in those 15 days smiley29

Me neither , but he will gosmiley18

https://tenor.com/fr/view/pain-unwell-bunny-sad-woman-bad-mood-gif-16279479984335473524

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I would rather see ani like this than with arshi

Upma ne Acha aadmi ka kyal Haal bana rakha hai???

smiley3

Edited by Anusha16 - 3 months ago