Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

I would rather see ani like this than with arshi

Originally posted by: samarp2

Seems like we will see Ani & Jhanak also in same avatar in future smiley24๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”smiley37

Cause they r also not accepting their love smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9AVa8bikmu/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

many of us wonโ€™t be smiley37 lasting for that smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

I could still tolerate her there but here i just cant smiley6

yeah she is a nice person more reserved in here though compared to ishq2

Yaa here bit too much if we compare both roles.. as there she was MLโ€™s sistersmiley36
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

I second that smiley36 Minu & Lallan r better far away from this mad house .. they should take Jhanak along with them

Nahi jayegi.. Jhanak sirf sirji ki baat manti haismiley36

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i watched the epi now , it was nice...finally the opressed r taking stand ; i liked that , the way they defended J is worth praisingsmiley32..Bablu's dialogue is the highlight "maybe god doesnt want this wedding to happen"..and Choton was talking with confidence , maybe he has a solid proof ( maybe Minu have)(this incident wil make choton and Minu come closer).

Shrishti is on full revenge mode , she will confronte Ani un the hospital first....she will not spare both J and Ani.

Vinayak is a good soul , both srishti and Arshi dont deserve him.

i am so grateful they didnt show Ani todaysmiley36hearing abt his state from his father was enough ( i dont even want to imagine it)smiley36

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Also what the doctor said abt Arshi is reliving she will recover in 15 days...pheww

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Nahi jayegi.. Jhanak sirf sirji ki baat manti haismiley36

smiley37 that is only her problem ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning my girls!

Where is my sir ji? Is he back after vacationing during his own wedding?? ๐Ÿ˜œ the Banarasi kurta , perhaps was more exhausting ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

samarp2 thumbnail

i watched the epi now , it was nice...finally the opressed r taking stand ; i liked that , the way they defended J is worth praisingsmiley32..Bablu's dialogue is the highlight "maybe god doesnt want this wedding to happen"..and Choton was talking with confidence , maybe he has a solid proof ( maybe Minu have)(this incident wil make choton and Minu come closer).

Shrishti is on full revenge mode , she will confronte Ani un the hospital first....she will not spare both J and Ani.

Vinayak is a good soul , both srishti and Arshi dont deserve him.

i am so grateful they didnt show Ani todaysmiley36hearing abt his state from his father was enough ( i dont even want to imagine it)smiley36

hearing his state from his father ๐Ÿคฃ I donโ€™t trust that man at all ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ like Appu said they always r lying ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโ€ฆ so many times he tells big big talks about Ani smiley29smiley37 when in reality we know how he is smiley36 they even think he doesnโ€™t give bhaav to Jhanak smiley37 & itโ€™s only Jhanak who is always behind their golden son ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ when they will know their sonโ€™s real face smiley29smiley44 they only will not believe it smiley36โ€ฆ khair that is all together different issue smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ Bablu talked nicely to his half mind mom too smiley36smiley32 saying only Shubho is samajdhar of the house smiley36โ€ฆ even he came to know god doesnโ€™t want this marriage to happen & these people r forcing the marriage against fate & thinks that is fate smiley29 & kicking & insulting real fate smiley7smiley7โ€ฆ somehow this marriage at present seems cancelledโ€ฆ they r not telling it will happen once she recovers also smiley36โ€ฆ hoping till that our leads got some time to think againsmiley24โ€ฆ Chooton once in a while he opens mouth .. but spoke wellโ€ฆ but hope he can do as he spoke not just in words ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” hope to see it in actionโ€ฆ now all hopes r on him only .. as hero is busy being villian mode activated smiley15smiley15smiley26
samarp2 thumbnail

Also what the doctor said abt Arshi is reliving she will recover in 15 days...pheww

their 1 day is our 4-5 days smiley24 so u can calculate their 15 days smiley36..I donโ€™t want to see Ani in hospital in those 15 days smiley29