Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

The makers of that show have chanced upon a formula for relevanceโ€ฆ

Keep the protagonist in a constant state of ebb and flowโ€ฆ. Make her achieve something, give her a setback, achieve some more, then a setback and this goes on

I havenโ€™t watched the show but purely from regular promos I can make this observationโ€ฆ

lol same here smiley36 donโ€™t follow the show , but based on promos we can guess what is going on smiley36smiley36.. even I assume what all goes on the show with promos only smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

His equation with both ladies is different.

Chandni had more fun on ishq2 set compared to jhanak set..her bond with ishq2 co-actors cum friends is strong till date after years.

Yaa I know.. I used to watch that show smiley36 as my daughter liked that show as it was her rat Hindi show smiley36.. she saw meme of that suitcase one smiley37 & she was eager to follow that show smiley36 Chandni character was bad & arrogant there.. here itโ€™s not that bad like there smiley36
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Hopefully this 15 days time period till Arshi is in the hospital maybe good duration for our RuNak to progress in love! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜

it depends on the concept of time in the showsmiley36it can be shown in 2 dayssmiley36

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa I know.. I used to watch that show smiley36 as my daughter liked that show as it was her rat Hindi show smiley36.. she saw meme of that suitcase one smiley37 & she was eager to follow that show smiley36 Chandni character was bad & arrogant there.. here itโ€™s not that bad like there smiley36

she was a brat, full of herself in that show but not negative...i find her more annoying in jhanak; i mean her character

samarp2 thumbnail

no sane person would marry into that familysmiley36

exactly smiley36 they deserve mentals like Arshi & Shrishti only smiley36smiley36 โ€ฆ poor those 4 sane members also r hanging there with their sanity smiley36 there was Ani who was good.. now he also turned out same ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค no wonder Chooton told him how he can be different smiley36 he is also finally that familyโ€™s son smiley36โ€ฆHope Lallan makes friendship with Jhanak along with Appu tooโ€ฆ & Ani will not be able to tolerate any boy near Jhanak now smiley39smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

she was a brat, full of herself in that show but not negative...i find her more annoying in jhanak; i mean her character

Yaa bratty she was smiley29 I find her here & there same smiley36 character only.. personal she seems friendly girl smiley9
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

smiley37smiley37 I am telling in long future Nadia smiley36

you think we will last that longsmiley36

our brains would be like this

https://tenor.com/fr/view/ponke-ponkesol-monke-monkey-mind-blown-gif-6090016650681919740

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Yaa bratty she was smiley29 I find her here & there same smiley36 character only.. personal she seems friendly girl smiley9

I could still tolerate her there but here i just cant smiley6

yeah she is a nice person more reserved in here though compared to ishq2

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

True ! I feel the same way ! Itโ€™s hard to leave now ๐Ÿ˜ฃ if this arshi stay forever as partner for ani I will not be able to relate anymore โ€ฆ

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Am very much...actually am cursing myself that why I have started watching this serial...