Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: PPak

I am now more worried the pregnancy news is true. With all this against her, J would need a very big reason to stay relevant in Bh house.

No on other than Ani can do this now. And Ani being Ani will never do anything unless there is something big at play that will force him to change his mind.

They will use pregnancy and then miscarriage to give J a reason to go away from Ani.

More sorrow and pain on the way.

Nah she doesnโ€™t have to stay in BH. Staying in kolkata will help move the story. Meenu and Chhoton would be the common link. They will meet at dance insti or anywhere. Mostly because doesnโ€™t matter where J is. Ani would always gravitate towards her.

Pregnancy now would be doom. And I dont think anything happened that night

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

And now I believe that something else will be him pushing away Jhanak by making her hate him ...

Today Shrishti said," Ani toh Arshi se shaadi karke usse khush rakhna ki koshish karega..par tum kabhi nahi jaogi uski Zindagi se..."and that's why she got triggered and did all this..

Toh Abhi.. Jhanak Ko uski life se Durr karke hi Jhanak Ko safe rakh payega woh...

This will be even more stupidity.

Did the whole shaadi happen except for the sindoor?

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am now more worried the pregnancy news is true. With all this against her, J would need a very big reason to stay relevant in Bh house.

No on other than Ani can do this now. And Ani being Ani will never do anything unless there is something big at play that will force him to change his mind.

They will use pregnancy and then miscarriage to give J a reason to go away from Ani.

More sorrow and pain on the way.

No ye news fake hai aisa kuch nhi hga..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this whole wedding drama was to keep Arshi relevant however, not to bring Ani and J together.

What the hell is this show.

NAme one episode which was positive and enjoyable with no toxicity.

I hope trp drops drastically.

except for the rain episode, everything has been so depressing!
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piapriya

Nah she doesnโ€™t have to stay in BH. Staying in kolkata will help move the story. Meenu and Chhoton would be the common link. They will meet at dance insti or anywhere. Mostly because doesnโ€™t matter where J is. Ani would always gravitate towards her.

Pregnancy now would be doom. And I dont think anything happened that night

do you think the makers have the brains or abitlity to write a story with her out of BH? i would be thrilled if they did. They only circle back to more and more toxicity. This time they over did the negativity.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manoshono

And sheโ€™ll make J life hell! Mr. Bose better support. I will not be able to tolerate if he doesnโ€™t come up with something to her rescue ๐Ÿ˜ญ

may be him not supporting Jhanak is also his support towards her may be.. when his monolouge comes only we will knowโ€ฆ he didnโ€™t say he doubts her in clear tone.. he said sab doubt kar rahe haiโ€ฆ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

This will be even more stupidity.

Did the whole shaadi happen except for the sindoor?

Well stupidity toh hai...

Saat phere aur sindur daan nahi hua hai...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I know you guys are disappointed with the episode but for me it was quite ok just because S got pay back for her karma โ€ฆ

Evil needs to rise for good to rise as well

Love needs to face agni pariksha to bloom as well

ML needs to feel guilty to patao FL again

FL needs to feel betrayed for her to rise

I guess I am not affected because this is exactly what I was expecting , also I donโ€™t think ani doesnโ€™t trust Jhanak ! I didnโ€™t get that message from any angle โ€ฆ if he doesnโ€™t instantly he will eventually , he knows in his heart j isnโ€™t capable of doing something like this !

so patience people and deep breaths ! Itโ€™s going to be a long journey ๐Ÿ˜Š we have arshi screams loading

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Anyways it was lovely being on this forum.

I will go through Fanfictions, funny posts, shayari etc except episode related posts.

Some of us follow eachother on insta so that we can be in touch as long as possible hopefully for long period of time.

Goodbye girls

Wonderful people, i really had fun here.

I am tagging few but this is for everyone smiley31

Ps. I will come back if the story takes right path otherwise ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹.

Plz visit forum when ever you feel like to visit.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

And now I believe that something else will be him pushing away Jhanak by making her hate him ...

Today Shrishti said," Ani toh Arshi se shaadi karke usse khush rakhna ki koshish karega..par tum kabhi nahi jaogi uski Zindagi se..."and that's why she got triggered and did all this..

Toh Abhi.. Jhanak Ko uski life se Durr karke hi Jhanak Ko safe rakh payega woh...

Ani said to Shristi jab wo Jhanak per blame karhi yhi k ye bakwas krney ka time nhi hn...

So, maybe he'll put up an act to save Jhanak bcz uska trust na krney ka koi reason hi nhi hai...

I'm sure he'll trust Jhanak at any cost.