Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: piapriya

Exactly he was rambling and trying to figure out what to do for her. Even if he doesnโ€™t doubt her a bit, everyone is and he knows sasti aunty so rambling.

Here is my take on it -

koi dekh lega to bahut bada scene create ho jayga ki J Ani k room mai right after diya kaand which he doesnt want. J asking if he doubts her. But what use is that. Even if he doesnโ€™t all are doubting her. Whats done is done. Itโ€™s difficult to understand that she can hurt anyone but thats what it looks now. Anyone can doubt that! Since she got less hurt also. Sasti aunty called police and she wont let J go!

He is worried and angry at her. Angry because if she hadnโ€™t chosen to attend nothing as such wouldโ€™ve happened.

Also Shrishti's claim ki usne dekha hai..ussey yaad hai ki usne diya kaha Rakha tha...

Toh uspe Ani kyaa kar payega..

He knows at this point, seeing her in his room is only gonna trigger them more to do worse against Jhanak

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

yes crocodile tears!

Yep she is gonna wake up and scream for good 2 episodes. Mute your episodes gaonwalon!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Precapโ€ฆ

Ani is removing his rejected frustrations stillsmiley39smiley39 or purposely he is keeping Jhanak away from him smiley29โ€ฆ looks like Minu & Chooton will support Jhanak

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8-Dy-auEGf/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

true... in a way he is protecting her...

him not saying directly " i trust you of course" is what is triggering people...

we will have to wait and see

but i was expecting this... its only natural.. Ani will be taking care of arshi. I want arshi to do something to J now! so we get done with that vamp for good

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Also Shrishti's claim ki usne dekha hai..ussey yaad hai ki usne diya kaha Rakha tha...

Toh uspe Ani kyaa kar payega..

He knows at this point, seeing her in his room is only gonna trigger them more to do worse against Jhanak

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Word Count: 1

Manoshono thumbnail

Ye manhoos Arshi ko Ani ki sari sympathy mile gismiley7

Manoshono thumbnail

Yep she is gonna wake up and scream for good 2 episodes. Mute your episodes gaonwalon!

They are going to stretch this sh*t now and her sympathy! Why canโ€™t makers make her a proper villain ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Hadh hai! Makers are sadist!

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

my problem is Arshi angle now;Ani is stuck to her now..he cant back out...which is worst especially if she isnt able to walk , it will affect her career as well

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Arshi will gain sympathy from Ani.. & at present he wonโ€™t be able to leave her at all.. he will be stuck.. time for Jhanak to move out & find her own career something else.. Ani for time being will act like this again smiley26 but glad marriage is stalled for nowโ€ฆ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

true... in a way he is protecting her...

him not saying directly " i trust you of course" is what is triggering people...

we will have to wait and see

but i was expecting this... its only natural.. Ani will be taking care of arshi. I want arshi to do something to J now! so we get done with that vamp for good

Exactly...Arshi is his friend...and whatever is the reason...she is gonna marry him..toh it's natural for him to care for him...

Yes... I know..he did not say I trust you .

But I believe and hope that it is a misleading precap like always....