Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

exactly... its not like he is doubting...

he is all riled up... with what happened..

he says everyone is doubting J...

and she will be in trouble for this..

Exactly he was rambling and trying to figure out what to do for her. Even if he doesnโ€™t doubt her a bit, everyone is and he knows sasti aunty so rambling.

Here is my understanding on it -

koi dekh lega to bahut bada scene create ho jayga ki J Ani k room mai right after diya kaand which he doesnt want. J asking if he doubts her. But what use is that. Even if he doesnโ€™t all are doubting her. Whats done is done. Itโ€™s difficult to understand that she can hurt anyone but thats what it looks now. Anyone can doubt that! Since she got less hurt also. Sasti aunty called police and she wont let J go!

He is worried and angry at her. Angry because if she hadnโ€™t chosen to attend nothing as such wouldโ€™ve happened.

Edited by piapriya - 3 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I haven't watched the episode yet...

Will see it first...

I just don't want to see him doubting on her, that's it..

In fact..in mandap..when he was carrying Arshi to the hospital ... Shrishti started her crap about how Jhanak ne jaanna buch ke Kiya ye Saab..

Ani shouted..." Bakwas band kariye..he was.shocked"

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I think he is not dumb...

He might have understood why Shrishti is doing all this..

So agar ARSHI se shaadi karni hi hai....toh shayad Jhanak se Durr rehke hi woh Jhanak Ko safe rakh layega..

yes - from the time of Arshi suicide attempt he has been worried abt this

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

correct... but runak is gone for good for good amount of time.. we have more arshi drama loading...

its going to be torture

Originally posted by: piapriya

Exactly he was rambling and trying to figure out what to do for her. Even if he doesnโ€™t doubt her a bit, everyone is and he knows sasti aunty so rambling.

koi dekh lega to bahut bada scene create ho jayga ki J Ani k room mai right after diya kaand which he doesnt want. J asking if he doubts her. But what use is that. Even if he doesnโ€™t all are doubting her. Whats done is done. Itโ€™s difficult to understand that she can hurt anyone but thats what it looks now. Anyone can doubt that! Since she got less hurt also. Sasti aunty called police and she wont let J go!

He is worried and angry at her. Angry because if she hadnโ€™t chosen to attend nothing as such wouldโ€™ve happened.

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Anyways it was lovely being on this forum.

I will go through Fanfictions, funny posts, shayari etc except episode related posts.

Some of us follow eachother on insta so that we can be in touch as long as possible hopefully for long period of time.

Goodbye girls

Wonderful people, i really had fun here.

I am tagging few but this is for everyone smiley31

Ps. I will come back if the story takes right path otherwise ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

correct... but runak is gone for good for good amount of time.. we have more arshi drama loading...

its going to be torture

Yep she is gonna wake up and scream for good 2 episodes. Mute your episodes gaonwalon!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manoshono

https://x.com/mywayorhighway8/status/1808557181148745797?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ

Why Ani why?? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ

We actually felt it too in the promo. Since he was sitting with Arshi, he didnโ€™t look to happy and looking at J weirdly! *Sigh* what a stupid twist. He is going to support Arshi now? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

arshiโ€™s momโ€™s karma came on her.. looks like she will not be able to dance..
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

In fact..in mandap..when he was carrying Arshi to the hospital ... Shrishti started her crap about how Jhanak ne jaanna buch ke Kiya ye Saab..

Ani shouted..." Bakwas band kariye..he was.shocked"

I hope we will see them together fighting this ..

Already the episodes were torturous these days...

I can't bear new misunderstandings now..

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Stay in touch Fero! Don't be so disheartened!

I hope makers make up for this in the future... and we get to see you again in EDT

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Anyways it was lovely being on this forum.

I will go through Fanfictions, funny posts, shayari etc except episode related posts.

Some of us follow eachother on insta so that we can be in touch as long as possible hopefully for long period of time.

Goodbye girls

Wonderful people, i really had fun here.

I am tagging few but this is for everyone smiley31

Ps. I will come back if the story takes right path otherwise ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹.