𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 50 - Page 161

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

I know yaar... i am just frustrated with him at this point. His going on Mandap has broken me, I can literally imagine how J would be feeling.

I know, but we can't ignore she is equally stubborn too...

And now they both will suffer more for their stubbornness..

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Yes... They failed this time to show that turmoil and conflict of leads...

Script didn't focused on the deep connection they have...

It was bad script writing & bad direction too here..

I think because they doesn't want to see of leads condition what is feeling in this time, they want to show only family drama ,not any conversation between them,i think makers feel these things trp not increase

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I think because they doesn't want to see of leads condition what is feeling in this time, they want to show only family drama ,not any conversation between them,i think makers feel these things trp not increase

TRP was good in Aditya Kapoor track too, where they focused on their emotional turmoil...

Here, they just rush the things to show this marriage & in that process messed up with leads character....

Varsha188 thumbnail

TRP was good in Aditya Kapoor track too, where they focused on their emotional turmoil...

Here, they just rush the things to show this marriage & in that process messed up with leads character....

Because jahank marriage track was trp 2.2or 2.3 , this was highest trp in this reason showing this marriage track

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I so agree Teju.

They could still show drama and gain trp if they make Anirudh supporting Jhanak and at the same time feeling bad for Arshi's state being her friend .

But I think now more positivity will come as the new characters and Minu looks strong and positive ..

Why we are watching , for our dark chocolate ❤️💜

I know Arshi is in bad state but she is suffering bcoz she agreed to support to Shristis plans ain't? Remember just after Kashmir, the day Vinayak and Shrishti had a show down, Shrishti promised that she will ruin Jhanak's life just like she did Urvashis. And she told Arshi, chupchaap mere saath do - to which Arshi agreed! So ye sab kuch uskihi karmonka phal hai! Our indian scriptures or history say that the fruit of the husband's deeds will be borne by the wife and the fruits of the wife's deeds are borne by the children! That's exactly what's happening here! Shrishti is safe and sound where as Arshi is in hospital! 😌 As they say Karma is a b**ch! And she bites hard!!

I just hope they turn this show positive now! Ani and J getting separated with J misunderstanding Ani is still ok but Ani not trusting J is not!

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Because jahank marriage track was trp 2.2or 2.3 , this was highest trp in this reason showing this marriage track

So, it's fine if they wanted to show marriage track..

But, they could have balance the things..

They could have focused on the things but they just failed..

Varsha188 thumbnail

So true 😊

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vimeo

I know Arshi is in bad state but she is suffering bcoz she agreed to support to Shristis plans ain't? Remember just after Kashmir, the day Vinayak and Shrishti had a show down, Shrishti promised that she will ruin Jhanak's life just like she did Urvashis. And she told Arshi, chupchaap mere saath do - to which Arshi agreed! So ye sab kuch uskihi karmonka phal hai! Our indian scriptures or history say that the fruit of the husband's deeds will be borne by the wife and the fruits of the wife's deeds are borne by the children! That's exactly what's happening here! Shrishti is safe and sound where as Arshi is in hospital! 😌 As they say Karma is a b**ch! And she bites hard!!

I just hope they turn this show positive now! Ani and J getting separated with J misunderstanding Ani is still ok but Ani not trusting J is not!

Yes , Anirudh not trusting her will be ao off ..their relation is based on trust .

Star plus I have no hopes , they will still believe in same pattern

Thanks I didnt know this history ...but so sad yaar husband's deeds to be borne by wife 🤦🏻‍♀️

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They failed to show the inner conditions of the leads from which the audience can relate better.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes... They failed this time to show that turmoil and conflict of leads...

Script didn't focused on the deep connection they have...

It was bad script writing & bad direction too here..

Yesss...makers concentrated more on bullying jhanak by evil gang.