Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

lol she is thinking jail is not a bad option ! Anyway she was going to go somewhere after she leaves BH! So why not jail ! At least itโ€™s rent free and muft ka khana ! Waise bhi career , happiness , love inn sab ki kise Padi hai?!

Bloody mahanata indeed !! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: rysohini

But she wasnt fully mute na, she opened her mouth to utter the most precious sentence "Agar aap logo ko issi se khushi milti hai, toh aap log mujhe police ke hawale kar dijiye, man toh waise bhi shaadi ke baad jane hi wali thi"

Yeh mute hi thik che, muh khola toh aur kaam bigaado, bloody mahanta smiley15

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waise jail is any day better than BH ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: vira76

lol she is thinking jail is not a bad option ! Anyway she was going to go somewhere after she leaves BH! So why not jail ! At least itโ€™s rent free and muft ka khana ! Waise bhi career , happiness , love inn sab ki kise Padi hai?!

Bloody mahanata indeed !! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ kar do! And end the show man! lol

Originally posted by: rysohini

Waise jail is any day better than BH ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

Jhanak Being like how pari is now will rise trp ... but want her to not go though betrayals n attempt to murder n tats y pari changed n became Parvati n I'm loving tat Pari .... wnt her to be brave before all

Pari which serial?

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pari from Parineeti.

I don't think you wanna watch that.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Pari from Parineeti.

I don't think you wanna watch that.

Oh..

Word Count: 1

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

exactly my point. Even now when she needs his support he is being diplomatic and not coming forward to help her.. when others are showing open support for herโ€ฆyeh kaisa pyar hai ki even at this time he is diplomatic.. I donโ€™t think of him as her right partner at this moment..

No reyyy, he is right partner for her obviously... I can't forget the things he did for her..

I'm just not convinced with the way he handled the whole marriage thing & constantly hurted her, infact humiliate her but not once tried to stop marriage on his own... And even if he wanted to move on cause of her rejection, thatcwas fine with me, but then that unnecessary jealousy & revenge game was not needed...

For now he is not supporting her openly can have the reasons as we haven't seen the episodes yet..

After yesterday's Shrishti's dialogue & monologue I think she is going to trap him for sometime, and maybe that can be reason for him to not coming out openly to support her, though even I would have loved to see him supporting her openly from front but this is what it is..

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

No reyyy, he is right partner for her obviously... I can't forget the things he did for her..

I'm just not convinced with the way he handled the whole marriage thing & constantly hurted her, infact humiliate her but not once tried to stop marriage on his own... And even if he wanted to move on cause of her rejection, thatcwas fine with me, but then that unnecessary jealousy & revenge game was not needed...

For now he is not supporting her openly can have the reasons as we haven't seen the episodes yet..

After yesterday's Shrishti's dialogue & monologue I think she is going to trap him for sometime, and maybe that can be reason for him to not coming out openly to support her, though even I would have loved to see him supporting her openly from front but this is what it is..

I know yaar... i am just frustrated with him at this point. His going on Mandap has broken me, I can literally imagine how J would be feeling.
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Jhanak has always pushed away Ani badly and in the worst manner and we have seen this multiple times. Before he was bearing all this as he has not expressed himself to her and was in slight denial mode himself too. After his confession and that night , he got the courage and became more vocal about it and he tried for two consecutive nights to talked to her. But jhanak again had the same reaction as before. This time she even threathen him to expose in front of family and arshi and so he gave up. Why and how would he stand for both if jhanak is not ready. He empowers jhanak a lot in other things but respects her feelings a lot too. Woh toh gadda mein pehle se hi tha which he continued to be in when jhanak rejected him.

He will always be there for jhanak in times of need but I thing he will never cross his line now, he is that type of a guy. It will be Jhanak's turn to get him back.

Yes, I agree on this part..

I already said it, that it's her stubbornness that cost their relationship...

Anirudh confessed & tried to make her understand but she didn't listen...

So him going ahead with marriage was his decision but if that's the case the decision of moving on has to be genuine then.. there is not use of hurting her or humiliating her to such extent... And what did he got from it? Nothing...

Yes, he confessed, he tried to make her understand things, he tried to express his suffocation, I get it, I understand his feelings there...

My concern is he never tried to stop the marriage on his own, not for once he tried to clarify things to his parents, Never he said he don't want to get married or he is having second thoughts about marriage to his family or to Arshi & I really don't like that...

I completely understand his monologue in Mandap & it was not even needed for me as I know he would have stopped everything the moment she would have confessed...

But I was expecting to see his efforts to Stop the marriage, if not multiple times then at least once, but he didn't...

Ani which I know will hurt Jhanak and it's fine till certain extent but The Ani I knew will get affected by it to the core of he is hurting her & insulting her to this level (which we got in Aditya Kapoor case)

Like I said script & direction both failed here to show that Anirudh to us

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

First they had fight, so he was hurt, he hurted J with his over PDA ..later family asked them to sign on divorce papers...Post signing Annulment papers I expected a scene b/n leads .but we did nt get anything...After that he was overboard with his PDA in aiburobaat rasam. Next haldi...they failed to show their inner turmoil of both the leads...only concentrated on praising Arshi beauty...in every episode they dedicated exclusively couple of minutes to praise her beauty.

Yes... They failed this time to show that turmoil and conflict of leads...

Script didn't focused on the deep connection they have...

It was bad script writing & bad direction too here..