𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 50 - Page 159

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Me too not intersted in solo journey ..

Aditya Kapoor track was a good one .I loved that track their arguments which exploded finally infront of the Basu's ....There when he insulted her his expressions were sad the next moment .And he had shown his concern even when he was angry like that shubho and his convo..

I so loved him there without a blink he asked Jhanak ka kya all teared ..uff that Anirudh...

This entire track looks like out of the world due to channel interference I guess...

This could be their atory but here n there it was typical ITV ...

I am not expecting the initial Anirudh anymore for long time ...

Hope I am proved wrong.

Yes, that track was so beautiful...

He hurted her but was getting hurt too, that's what is missing here in this track...

And the intensity of his feelings is much more than that now like now he clear about his feelings then where is his hurt when he was hurting the girl he loves the most in this world...

That connection is not here with Ani, I adore the most...

For me Ani can hurt Jhanak (that too till certain limits), that's fine but him not getting affected after doing that is just so not right ..

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly...even in Aditya Kapoor track, he was wrong but still I understood his Pov and his hurt.. but this entire track I did nt understand what was the purpose of his Oscar worthy performance

They failed to show his emotions in this track..

I was expecting intense scenes, his turmoil for hurting her, him getting affected seeing her getting hurt and humiliated, but they showed nothing ...

Don't know how they are going to continue this, but if this will continue for so long I will lose my interest

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Honestly, the Anirudh they are showing in this whole marriage track, is not fitting with The Ani I'm seeing from the start...

It's not like he was hurting her first time, even in Aditya Kapoor track he did hurt her, insulted her but I can feel that emotions there, I was able to connect from where & why this is coming...

But here his hurting game was more for revenge which was not going well with his character as Jhanak was not just a random girl for him...

And now like you said, he has no option left, as he had created a big hole for himself with his extra dose of performance...

@Bold - Jhanak's journey won't be her journey without Anirudh in it.. She needs him like anything.. and I'm not here for solo journey for either of them....

Jhanak has always pushed away Ani badly and in the worst manner and we have seen this multiple times. Before he was bearing all this as he has not expressed himself to her and was in slight denial mode himself too. After his confession and that night , he got the courage and became more vocal about it and he tried for two consecutive nights to talked to her. But jhanak again had the same reaction as before. This time she even threathen him to expose in front of family and arshi and so he gave up. Why and how would he stand for both if jhanak is not ready. He empowers jhanak a lot in other things but respects her feelings a lot too. Woh toh gadda mein pehle se hi tha which he continued to be in when jhanak rejected him.

He will always be there for jhanak in times of need but I thing he will never cross his line now, he is that type of a guy. It will be Jhanak's turn to get him back.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They failed to show his emotions in this track..

I was expecting intense scenes, his turmoil for hurting her, him getting affected seeing her getting hurt and humiliated, but they showed nothing ...

Don't know how they are going to continue this, but if this will continue for so long I will lose my interest

First they had fight, so he was hurt, he hurted J with his over PDA ..later family asked them to sign on divorce papers...Post signing Annulment papers I expected a scene b/n leads .but we did nt get anything...After that he was overboard with his PDA in aiburobaat rasam. Next haldi...they failed to show their inner turmoil of both the leads...only concentrated on praising Arshi beauty...in every episode they dedicated exclusively couple of minutes to praise her beauty.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

thanks - recent interview?

its not an iv , its an article.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

When Ani or anyone asks why she did what she did , what is she gonna say ? That I found out Ani loves J but marrying arshi smiley37โ€ฆ do you think this will be revealed to Arshi and others soon, anirudh admitting this to shristi if not everyone else? This can turn arshi to total vamp and blackmail ani with jhanakโ€ฆ ๐Ÿค” So much can happen โ€ฆ

i would love to see this confrontation

https://tenor.com/fr/view/dahliabunni-popcorn-gif-22679950

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Nice to listen nice voice ...Arabic ....persian , urdu ...

I like urdu its a sweet language ...the words sound so respectful....

Indeed, it is so sweet and poetic at the same time โœจ๏ธ

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

i think they are building up reasons for J to turn away from him.

they did show him devastated after the halway convo.

Ani when devastated wants to hurt back - is this true love, J wants to sacrifice and go away.

They're raising Jhanak from the ashes.

Rise and shine from the deep fall.

tellyme thumbnail

No, that's where I have issues, his monologue...

Honestly, it was obvious that he would have stopped this marriage, if Jhanak would have accepted his love...

But that's the thing I'm saying...

He never tried to clear his stand without involving Jhanak in it?

Yes, he confessed, he tried to make her understand things, he tried to express his suffocation, I get it, I understand his feelings there...

My concern is he never tried to stop the marriage on his own, not for once he tried to clarify things to his parents, Never he said he don't want to get married or he is having second thoughts about marriage to his family or to Arshi & I really don't like that...

I completely understand his monologue in Mandap & it was not even needed for me as I know he would have stopped everything the moment she would have confessed...

But I was expecting to see his efforts to Stop the marriage, if not multiple times then at least once, but he didn't...

And now his all perfomence and all things is going to cost him only...

exactly my point. Even now when she needs his support he is being diplomatic and not coming forward to help her.. when others are showing open support for herโ€ฆyeh kaisa pyar hai ki even at this time he is diplomatic.. I donโ€™t think of him as her right partner at this moment..

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

#Roohani โค๏ธ

Originally posted by: xnbstar

That OST I am supposed to share.

https://youtu.be/3QcXsU2NUaQ?si=yvG0x-jx7e7dlaGm

A blend of Persian and Urdu!

Word Count: 1