Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I can say it's bad direction Maya, because when ever he hurted Jhanak, I wanted to see him also hurted. That I was missed here.

Will talk about mehendi event, he humiliated her infront of everyone, and Wenton with over PDA, but I missed how he felt after that incident. Does he sad, hurt or happy..

Sad naa from his monologue and how he couldn't control himself from asking choton to take care of her when she fell , initally trying to get up , his dislike when she went to dance ...asking the tea was hot ...

For me all this showed his concern and his sadness in her pain.Its was a controlled suppressed one unlike the usual injection or ointment one.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Never ever !!!!

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

thats the thing...if he knows he is hurting her with his actions, then he knows she loves him, otherwise she wont be hurt.

Him moving on with Arshi without a good fight to get her to see her mistake is not sitting well with me.

If he thought she did not love him like before (Rahul) and was moving on - its fine.

It's not sitting well with me too but no use...

I waited till last, was hoping something different, but didn't got anything like that...

The way that shadi stopped was another disappointment..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ab yeh kaisa dostana chal reli hai??

Vidya's dil ki baat, usse pehle, Maya ko pata hai ? Aila !smiley36

😂😂😂

We are buddies ..IF buddies ...Not like Jhanak and Anirudh inspite of eyelocks ...confession still not even friends .

Hope Vidya is gone to sleep ...and she misses this tag too..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Maya it starts from sangeet and end with Ani dance performance with Tammi.

Most important twist, and they almost played same precap foe whole week..Annulment.

So may be Annulment episodes got high trp..am just guessing.

Ok...

I am so unhappy with trp increasing there ..

Arshi fans ...PR needs to work for the leads now

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Epi - 227 -> At least they uploaded the epi at 10pm, that's very kind of them smiley36

Take homes -

1. Vinu kaka fights a lone battle for J, standing tall, against all the conniving dogs and b*tches ! he hopes Shishti agar kuchh buda kar rahi hai, uski karm ka saza Arshi ko na mile aur uske recovery mein koi dikkat aye.

2. Shrishti (turns full on vamp) - Hell bent on putting beriye on J's feet, has a monologue where she promises to ruin Ani too - "Mere paisa,ghar, power dekhke tum meri beti se shaadi kar rahe ho par ashiqui kahi aur lara rahe ho". She wants a face off with Ani probably will threaten him that she will barbaad J!

Tells Vinakyak 2 times, lag raha hai andar aapki beti nehi koi aur hai, aur Urvashi ki beti lag raha hai apka beti hai - something in these lines - Urvashi called Vinayak bhaiya in Epi 1, not sure what this majra of kabhi bhaiya, kabhi saiya is . Plus Arshi and J share birthdays! Is Arshi actually Urvashi's daughter and J Shrishti's? bacha adla badlo in hospital?

Lagbavrashta, saptapadi and sindoor daan reh gaya - Bips, Tanu yeh rituals hum kabhi bhi kar lenge

3. Evil Gang led by Shubho the Pheku Lawyer - J ke against FIR karna chahiye, humari beti Arshi ko maarne ki kohshish ki hai

4. Doc says - Arshi's burns r apparently not life threatening, but it will take her at least 15days , koi guarantee nehi de sakte sse zyada bhi lag sakta hai. When told she could not complete her shaadi , doctor chides, pehle use zinda toh rehne dijiye baad mein shaadi karwa lena. Whether her feet r fine, she will be able to dance, depends on surgery and may be plastic surgery etc. abhi kuch keh nehi sakte! Hume koi jaldi nehi doctorsaab ek do mahine rakhlo Arshi ko aap hospital mein!

5. Thammi - Pure evil , blames J tumne Arshi ki hatya karne ki kohshish ki, tries to shut Choton, Bodoma, Jethu for supporting the wrong person

6. Jethu - Mouths some precious dialogues, in support of J ! May be God does not want this alliance he says to Thammi, tabhi bar bar anarth !

7. Bodoma - Echos Jethu and Chhoton, says accident bhi ho sakta hai!

8. Chhoton - Good News - Minu has shared every detail with Chhoton, how will they prove it? The videographers could help? Will Shishti not try to muck up the tapes? Chhoton says, twice, "kisi ne J ke sari mein aag lagani ki kohshish ki hai. Waqt aane par yeh sach samne ayega ! J tum daro nehi ! When Thammi asks who made up this mangaran kahani, Choton replies aisa koi jisse aap maante ho meaning Minu! Choton and minu's love story will kickstart keeping J's safety as centrestage, that would be their purpose. Eventually they can stand up for Ani too?

9.J - Mostly mute, saying if you think I am wrong, mujhe police ke haatho saup dijiye waise bhi main shaadi ke baad jane wali thi

LOVED LOVED LOVED Vinu kaka, Jethu, Bodoma and Chhoton today ! With Minu's advent, the weaker gang should gain strength !

J might leave thinking Ani mistrusts her, "running away" is not an option, it will vindicate her towards the crime more!

Hope Shrishti is unable to play with Ani's mind and convince him that J has intentionally jalao'ed Arshi, with her aakhon dekhi bayaan!

That's it Folks!

wow!!!! thanks for the wonderful analysis.. character wise.

I want J to be Urvashi's daughter only. She has beautiful heart like Urvashi.

Let the good gang help J. I don't care Ani trusts her or not. Darpok that he is , I do not care if he helps J or not.

J gather some strength and please start taking stand for yourself. I started this show as J was a strong girl. They have turned her to be a doormat.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

For me he was strong enough to clarify things to his family at least...

I agree he was waiting for Jhanak's acceptance but he could have clear his stand without taking her in the picture too...

My problem is he never even tried to, I agree he tried to convince Jhanak but he never tried to convince his parents or Arshi, successful or not, doesn't matter, problem is he never tried..

Instead he started his revenge game which was absolute unnecessary as it is going to cost him only now..

True ,

He never tried to break the marriage any point .

Given he could have stated Shristi's plans to harm Jhanak ...

Even if he uses her name or not ..its going to be on her for sure ...

He could have tried instead of waiting for Jhanak's acceptance.

May be that is why the monologue of I would have made things straight if you accepted our relation ( in meaning to this forgot now exact ) .

Just to justify him being in the mandap ..... But makers were lazy to write a better twist and story instead of dragging him twice to mandap that too second time after confession. To raise Jhanak they could have created something MU and seperated them.

But right now I feel he is weak and bounded by his family and dirent find any reason to stop the marriage as he is hurt and in pain on her not considering him in her life .Just Jhanak and nothing else in his thoughts.......not even how he will live after marriage .

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No, that's where I have issues, his monologue...

Honestly, it was obvious that he would have stopped this marriage, if Jhanak would have accepted his love...

But that's the thing I'm saying...

He never tried to clear his stand without involving Jhanak in it?

Yes, he confessed, he tried to make her understand things, he tried to express his suffocation, I get it, I understand his feelings there...

My concern is he never tried to stop the marriage on his own, not for once he tried to clarify things to his parents, Never he said he don't want to get married or he is having second thoughts about marriage to his family or to Arshi & I really don't like that...

I completely understand his monologue in Mandap & it was not even needed for me as I know he would have stopped everything the moment she would have confessed...

But I was expecting to see his efforts to Stop the marriage, if not multiple times then at least once, but he didn't...

And now his all perfomence and all things is going to cost him only...

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

True ,

He never tried to break the marriage any point .

Given he could have stated Shristi's plans to harm Jhanak ...

Even if he uses her name or not ..its going to be on her for sure ...

He could have tried instead of waiting for Jhanak's acceptance.

May be that is why the monologue of I would have made things straight if you accepted our relation ( in meaning to this forgot now exact ) .

Just to justify him being in the mandap ..... But makers were lazy to write a better twist and story instead of dragging him twice to mandap that too second time after confession. To raise Jhanak they could have created something MU and seperated them.

But right now I feel he is weak and bounded by his family and dirent find any reason to stop the marriage as he is hurt and in pain on her not considering him in her life .Just Jhanak and nothing else in his thoughts.......not even how he will live after marriage .

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

It will be rise of powerless and the rise of goodness .

Finally grabbed time to watch the epiosde ..Few thoughts after watching ....

Now I realise the show is 5% romance and 95% Jhanak and her story.Its going to be her journey now , till now it was Anirudh who was center stage now its going to be the real titular one .

The twist was rubbish , but they executed it so well...

Today the entire epiosde focused on how inspite of the evil Shristi they foreshadowed that goodness prevails ...Right from Vinayak , Choton , and a strong Minu .

I loved how Minu was shown assertive in comforting Jhanak , She has the same vibes of Anirudh in her . She didnt even hesitate to admit I know you didnt do anything .She will the game changer for the show from negative to positive .

Choton and Jhanak conversation was good how they highlighted the suppressed vs powerful ...

The gazed continued with rituals going on and the monologue of Anirudh ....It showed how he is hurt by her not valuing their relation . He is doing it as she wanted him to be with her didi more than that how he is hurt that she wanted him to stay away from her . Inspite of all her gratitude towards him he remembered that she always wanted to be away from him . The very basic human nature .We always remember the hurt our loved ones give us ..The realisation that the drama is going to be real.Yet going with the flow . The regret that she didn't allow him to try by accepting him , he would have made everything fine if she reciprocated . Fight the world and family for her and accept their relationship. All his hesitation while signing the annulment to thinking Jhanak ,fight for us was so pure . He wanted her to give him a sign of she loves him .He was weak today , stuck in the situation....Stuck with his mind and heart.

God becomes helpless when a mother is your own enemy .

A mother who is selfish for her daughter is a blessing .But when a mother who has ego above her daughter is not less than an enemy. The mother who couldn't place her daughter's happiness above her ego. She who realised it much before that Anirudh is in love with Jhanak much before them, still confused her daughter to win him back.

Win him , how ?

How can you inject love in a person for yourself ?

Wasnt it better for Shristi to stand by her daughter when she had broken the marriage much earlier .She forced her daughter to be with Anirudh , a man who lost his love for her daughter.

I loved her confidence...what a stupid lady indeed she is .How does the fire have idea that it should be limited to Jhanak and not her daughter !!!!

The monologue ..Jhanak is always threat to you . Arshi , you have to be a good dancer and Anirudh will marry my daughter and will love Jhanak....There goes the fire ,the panic ...

This is the worst part of the episode for me .

Shristi is more intersted in blaming Jhanak than taking her daughter to hospital and is well explaining the details ..its a drama , but still its heights of nonsense for me.I hope the marriage live telecast is still on .Dont want makers to say the wedding wasnt even recorded for family too...

As usual Anirudh is irritated and tensed .This is Anirudh , who helps others .When a person is burnt what else do we expect him to do .He should be helping Arshi and panicking too . Its just basic human traits and also he is always shown kind hearted .He never considered Arshi has his enemy. Even if it is so we do help when someone is burnt and unconscious .

Destiny hit Shristi so bad today ..She who always threatened Jhanak for being abandoned by groom in the mandap , is now worried about her daughter being in the same situation.

I didnt like this part at all.They spend a five minutes to lecture this thought .Why makers are highlighting that a marriage being broken makes a girl so bad in society. Its better to not get married if you get to know the family or the groom is not good for you even at the last moment .Why would you still go ahead and spoil your life .Once you get married its makes your life hell and its difficult to get out of it .

Jhanak has her mom's blessing . Minu saw it all. The fire did the rest ...Arshi the dancer, got her leg burnt . Lovely audience at the wedding ..no one saw the death stares of Shristi to Jhanak in the entire wedding ,except Minu .

Loved how Appu came in support of her .She is the only constant support for Jhanak whatever happens .

Shristi was so good at making Jhanak mue by a slap and utilising her inferior nature .

Hiba was fab here after that slap how she couldn't bring to defend herself .Well portrayed .💛

Precap -- I dont think Anirudh believes Jhanak did the fire .He looks more worried as Shristi has called police .But she will misunderstand and will make way for separation and like all our guess Minu will take the Zimmedari now of helping her

I hope Minu father is in police or has some contacts there .

Vinayak is my favourite ..how gem of a person he is ...Its his daughter , but still he had the guts to put his truth in front of a bunch of evil people .I simply love him.💕❣️

I didnt liked the epiosde . The twist could have been better . Just executed well.

Fire was the twist to bring sympathy for Arshi or to show how she wont be able to dance as her mom has always insulted Jhanak regarding her dance . Anyways Anirudh will now be taking care of Arshi and Jhanak on her career path..

Love story seems far away .🙏🏻🙏🏻

Spaming again , girls let me know if tagging is not entertained . Because I have a habit of tagging the whole world . I have no issues , so be open .

thanks for tagging me, yet to watch the episode so it was an interesting read 🙏
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

No, that's where I have issues, his monologue...

Honestly, it was obvious that he would have stopped this marriage, if Jhanak would have accepted his love...

But that's the thing I'm saying...

He never tried to clear his stand without involving Jhanak in it?

Yes, he confessed, he tried to make her understand things, he tried to express his suffocation, I get it, I understand his feelings there...

My concern is he never tried to stop the marriage on his own, not for once he tried to clarify things to his parents, Never he said he don't want to get married or he is having second thoughts about marriage to his family or to Arshi & I really don't like that...

I completely understand his monologue in Mandap & it was not even needed for me as I know he would have stopped everything the moment she would have confessed...

But I was expecting to see his efforts to Stop the marriage, if not multiple times then at least once, but he didn't...

And now his all perfomence and all things is going to cost him only...

That is why I used to bash Tanuja before ...

If he had warm relation with his mom , he would have gathered his guts to speak with her an eventually convince Arshi and his family through Tanuja without Jhanak in the picture .

Tanuja is Arshi mom not his ...

Here poor fellow is all alone ...

Yes , now he will have to perform for real 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes , many of us Know this without his monologue ..But I think they added it on purpose as Anirudh was being blamed all over ...

Anirudh they have toned down ever since his drama of going ro Kashmir ...I always felt it odd from there ...

Now lets see Jhanak's journey ...lets see if Anirudh will exists or not .