Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ yes you did and then I said this is the last time โ€ฆ I canโ€™t do X man ! Some people are really crazy out there ! Why do I want to go in search for evil ?

This thread was like Jhanak show no control , I am not sure even know if I checked and replies all tags .

All unclear same like Anirudh's and Jhanak's state of mind ๐Ÿ˜œ

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

i understand - for a day show th have to take liberties...just not happy with how they are taking Ani's character. They created such a beautiful selfless love story...now they seem. to be intent on ruining it...

I am sure they wil give us some runak moments.. patience is virtue ๐Ÿ˜Š
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

That's my problem even if he was hurting her, they didn't show him getting equally hurt or affected by doing that... (Somewhere script & direction both failed there)

And if he had accepted his fate & was genuinely trying to move on like we see, he didn't do anything to stop marriage, then why to hurt & humiliate her?

I was expecting different Ani after hurting her, but didn't get anything what I expected..

Agree they did not give this, rather they showed Ani happily asking Arshi if she was on her way to his home..that she was late, that she was lucky in having him, bestest wedding? He did not look unhappy - rather it ws like - ok life did not go as i wanted, lets take whats on offer and move on.

Why the need to tell J - he will die, when he shows no remote sign of it...at least not so far?

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairam03

I am sure they wil give us some runak moments.. patience is virtue ๐Ÿ˜Š

Runak scenes are no use once the love is shown weak right? If you go back and see the 2 beautiful episodes of Ani's bhukaar you wont enjoy it because you know he is not dying or even suffering as much as he said he would. I'm ok with him putting on a front. But no strong emotion to show his loss of J, just some starring?

What happened to savage Ani? I miss that guy. Now the scenario is such that he cannot be savage until Arshi becomes a vamp and he has some justification, till them guilt ridden stuck Ani ignoring J and causing her more hurt.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Same...am expecting a different Ani, even if genuinely wanted to move on also I wouldn't have hurt this much..

He keep in faking just to get some reaction, what is his plan to stop marriage. He didnโ€™t have any plans...then just what is the purpose of this humiliation.

Exactly... If thatcwas actually his plan to make her confess & stop this marriage, it would have been different..

But it was not like that, he just wanted to hurt her cause he was hurt..

And I was fine with it too, but till certain limit only..

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agree they did not give this, rather they showed Ani happily asking Arshi if she was on her way to his home..that she was late, that she was lucky in having him, bestest wedding? He did not look unhappy - rather it ws like - ok life did not go as i wanted, lets take whats on offer and move on.

Why the need to tell J - he will die, when he shows no remote sign of it...at least not so far?

No..no..no..

He wasn't happy with Arshi, I know that was all pretence, so I'm not doubtful about that...

I just have problems with him hurting Jhanak & then wasn't getting affected for that ( like I said script & direction failed there it was just not fitting with Anirudh we have seen till now

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ok you are now being sarcastic I hope smiley1

Jokes apart โ€ฆI do agree makers should bring Aniโ€™s character much stronger. He shouldnโ€™t behave the way he behaved in certain situations with J and Arshiโ€ฆ Reason people are seeing the show is for the way he stood for J and always showed individuality.

Most men are selfish.., they will fight for what they want and when it comes to standing in front of family for the girl .. they hesitate.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairam03

Jokes apart โ€ฆI do agree makers should bring Aniโ€™s character much stronger. He shouldnโ€™t behave the way he behaved in certain situations with J and Arshiโ€ฆ Reason people are seeing the show is for the way he stood for J and always showed individuality.

Most men are selfish.., they will fight for what they want and when it comes to standing in front of family for the girl .. they hesitate.

100%

Word Count: 1

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Exactly... If thatcwas actually his plan to make her confess & stop this marriage, it would have been different..

But it was not like that, he just wanted to hurt her cause he was hurt..

And I was fine with it too, but till certain limit only..

thats the thing...if he knows he is hurting her with his actions, then he knows she loves him, otherwise she wont be hurt.

Him moving on with Arshi without a good fight to get her to see her mistake is not sitting well with me.

If he thought she did not love him like before (Rahul) and was moving on - its fine.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bold 1- I understand, it's a complex situation. But really, Arshi and Shrishti are not omnipresent/omniscient gods to make hurdles for J everywhere. And the dance form they practice is not the only one in the world. J can still survive whatever they throw at her. Not everyone is going to think reputation matters. Some people are contrarians and will be willing to give J a chance. And she still has 11 ad deals. Ani could have easily stood his ground whether J was present or not since he did the same during the ring time. He has the power to do it man. More so than Jhanak in external situations. His only issue is he lets J have power over him, understandable since he is in love and newly so. But that is only making things difficult for everyone involved. Same for J. I guess a part of their growth involves coming to terms with the influence this love has on each other, but also attaining an equilibrium that no matter how much the other influences them, they stay the ground.

But maybe this is just my expectations for their LS. Makers nahi dene wale yeh sab. Wo mujhe 100% patha hai. smiley39

Bold 2- And I hate this part of Ani. I just told you guys about how much Ani is similar to me. One thing I can never accept is hurting someone I love even if they hurt me. I just cannot. How can you do this if you claim to love a person? At least for me, it doesn't work that way. I get that Ani is different from me and some people are capable of doing it. But it really isn't helping anyone now, is it? Instead, it is hurting Ani's characterization by making him play revenge games and staying Mute like this.

Again, Sab Makers ke moh maaya hai. smiley44

As for J, she should not have to come to Kolkata itself. Baat Khatam. Sab iske baad secondary hai. Chahe Sirji ne usse promise kaarwaya tha. She has to learn to stand on one side. Is it the principles her mother and society cruelly bestowed on her or the enduring love she has newly developed for her Sirji? Ek number ki confused aathma lag rahi hai Madam.

Yikes! What a sad state of affairs. smiley14

Word Count: 0