Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Inconsistent writing!

Ek baar bhi Ani ko hurt hoty hue to show karty so audience can relate with his condition more better

i think they are building up reasons for J to turn away from him.

they did show him devastated after the halway convo.

Ani when devastated wants to hurt back - is this true love, J wants to sacrifice and go away.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairam03

He gets all the push from bashโ€™s and from j too to marry Arshi โ€ฆ he is helpless

he is a 28 yr old adult who lied for months, and had no qualms of deceiving a gf of 6 years for J.

Everyone loves him...he is the apple of everyone's eyes ..helpless?

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think we need to understand the show properlyโ€ฆ makers canโ€™t always highlight the ML likewise in Telugu movies where it revolves around the ML onlyโ€ฆ here they cover different people and give us opportunity to waste our time to analyse and scratch our heads when our drama characters act opposite. Relax and enjoy the show in the way and convenience they show their leads characters to us.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

@bold ..Exactly , even though, in the heat of moment if we hurt our loved ones, dont we feel bad for that later..am missing that from Ani....and what he achieved by hurting her ?

That's my problem even if he was hurting her, they didn't show him getting equally hurt or affected by doing that... (Somewhere script & direction both failed there)

And if he had accepted his fate & was genuinely trying to move on like we see, he didn't do anything to stop marriage, then why to hurt & humiliate her?

I was expecting different Ani after hurting her, but didn't get anything what I expected..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

woh Ani Bhola haiโ€ฆ he only knows to dream SR with J and sacrifice his performance for Arshi

Am not convinced with his performance act..

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

he is a 28 yr old adult who lied for months, and had no qualms of deceiving a gf of 6 years for J.

Everyone loves him...he is the apple of everyone's eyes ..helpless?

please understand he is just a human acting according to Divine intervention.., what will he do other than performanceโ€ฆif destiny decides that way
PPak thumbnail

I think we need to understand the show properlyโ€ฆ makers canโ€™t always highlight the ML likewise in Telugu movies where it revolves around the ML onlyโ€ฆ here they cover different people and give us opportunity to waste our time to analyse and scratch our heads when our drama characters act opposite. Relax and enjoy the show in the way and convenience they show their leads characters to us.

i understand - for a day show th have to take liberties...just not happy with how they are taking Ani's character. They created such a beautiful selfless love story...now they seem. to be intent on ruining it...

PPak thumbnail

please understand he is just a human acting according to Divine intervention.., what will he do other than performanceโ€ฆif destiny decides that way

ok you are now being sarcastic I hope smiley1

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

That OST I am supposed to share.

https://youtu.be/3QcXsU2NUaQ?si=yvG0x-jx7e7dlaGm

A blend of Persian and Urdu!

Nice to listen nice voice ...Arabic ....persian , urdu ...

I like urdu its a sweet language ...the words sound so respectful....

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

That's my problem even if he was hurting her, they didn't show him getting equally hurt or affected by doing that... (Somewhere script & direction both failed there)

And if he had accepted his fate & was genuinely trying to move on like we see, he didn't do anything to stop marriage, then why to hurt & humiliate her?

I was expecting different Ani after hurting her, but didn't get anything what I expected..

Same...am expecting a different Ani, even if genuinely wanted to move on also I wouldn't have hurt this much..

He keep in faking just to get some reaction, what is his plan to stop marriage. He didnโ€™t have any plans...then just what is the purpose of this humiliation.