Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Well stupidity toh hai...

Saat phere aur sindur daan nahi hua hai...

Good! ๐Ÿ™„

Word Count: 1

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

may be him not supporting Jhanak is also his support towards her may be.. when his monolouge comes only we will knowโ€ฆ he didnโ€™t say he doubts her in clear tone.. he said sab doubt kar rahe haiโ€ฆ

The precap is surely twisted!
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

except for the rain episode, everything has been so depressing!

even rain episode was sad because J was so worried abt what was waiting for them in BH house. they never have truly happy moments with no dark clouds

What do they get by making viewers always upset and traumatized? At some point audience will give up right?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I know you guys are disappointed with the episode but for me it was quite ok just because S got pay back for her karma โ€ฆ

Evil needs to rise for good to rise as well

Love needs to face agni pariksha to bloom as well

ML needs to feel guilty to patao FL again

FL needs to feel betrayed for her to rise

I guess I am not affected because this is exactly what I was expecting , also I donโ€™t think ani doesnโ€™t trust Jhanak ! I didnโ€™t get that message from any angle โ€ฆ if he doesnโ€™t instantly he will eventually , he knows in his heart j isnโ€™t capable of doing something like this !

so patience people and deep breaths ! Itโ€™s going to be a long journey ๐Ÿ˜Š we have arshi screams loading

I have never seen a such bakwas twist in any movie/serial.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I know you guys are disappointed with the episode but for me it was quite ok just because S got pay back for her karma โ€ฆ

I guess I am not affected because this is exactly what I was expecting , also I donโ€™t think ani doesnโ€™t trust Jhanak ! I didnโ€™t get that message from any angle โ€ฆ if he doesnโ€™t instantly he will eventually , he knows in his heart j isnโ€™t capable of doing something like this !

so patience people and deep breaths ! Itโ€™s going to be a long journey ๐Ÿ˜Š we have arshi screams loading

Agree with you! It was okayish episode. Kinda expected also. He does trust her so lets just what route they gonna take

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even Shubho commented to someone on insta

Those insulted will rise and shine soon

Jhanak ko strong push milgya hn finally aj to become successful.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I just rewatched the precap. His dialogues are definitely twisted but yeah Jhanak needs a strong push to become successful or wo milgya hai aj.

Shrishti ka karma.

Jhanak ke pair jalany thy or ab khudki beti k sath hgya...๐Ÿคฌ

Also...how ironical....

In mandap before doing this to Jhanak..she says..." Tumhe Sabse badi dancer Banna hai..."

And this happened..he won't be able to daance for now..

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Plz visit forum when ever you feel like to visit.

I will be active but not on episode related posts.

Mostly i will go through ffs, shayari, fun posts

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Shrishtiโ€™s stares were scary today

Manoshono thumbnail

I am all in for anything except this Arshi and moreover a boat full of sympathy for her. Uske presence se mujhe cher hogayi hai๐Ÿ‘บ