Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

If anybody would have been expected as a co-host, it was Danish. This one is a surprise. And I really don't think he will make a good host / anchor. That does not seem to be his forte.

Yes totally unexpected.

@Bold : Even I feel the same.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Sayli

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: altgr

Salman Ali to co-host SRGMP 2024.

Why cant they afford proper hosts anymore??

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Posted: 24 days ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Sayli

Posted: 23 days ago

Good to see a new host....ahs he hsoted before?

And no lil champs this year?

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Interesting. "New Age" singers whom oldies like us barely even consider as "singers" - more and more of them becoming judges. So in 5 to 10 years' time, you can imagine what the level of these reality shows will be. Currently, at least the songs are the old classics because some of the judges and guests are appreciative of those. Later none of those factors will be prevail and we will only have "pani pani pani pani pani pani pani" and "oh, mmm, yeah", etc. going on 😂

Agree totally. Was just catching up here after a long time. That article on Guru describes him as ‘music maestro’….couldnt digest it, sorry no offence to Guru fans , but I find it hard to associate that term with him. I need to brace myself to sit through the special episode featuring his songs!
So going by the head- count we will have 5 judges!
What about Shankar Mahadevan as Mahaguru? Hope he is still on. Are they doing way with that jury panel like last time?
altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Posted: 21 days ago

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ki nayi awaazein, mentors ke saath apne naye andaaz se aapka bhi dil jeetne ke liye aa rahi hain! 🤌🏻

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_FFf_tqgpA/?igsh=MXdwZmhyY3g1dzlyZw==

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What happened to the judging panel? The quality just goes down with every year! I can't recognise half of the judges!

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

What happened to the judging panel? The quality just goes down with every year! I can't recognise half of the judges!

People are bored of seeing the same judges again and again, so it's good to have new faces smiley36

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Posted: 19 days ago

Nayi awaaz aur naye andaaz ke saath aise hi aur palon ko witness karne ke liye tayyar ho jaaiye!

Toh dekhna mat bhoolna Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, 14 September se, Shanivaar-Ravivaar, raat 9 baje, sirf #ZeeTV par!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_Mz580K6kO/?igsh=MWVmYzRwaWc1NW0zdQ==