Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: reborn-re

But would channel let them give honest opinion to the performances. We had expected same in these season of idol but that didn’t happen and even if they have gave channel didn’t telecast it.

Javed Akhtar doesn't hold back his opinion..if channel doesn't telecast he will take them to task 😀

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Javed Akhtar doesn't hold back his opinion..if channel doesn't telecast he will take them to task 😀

Yes I have seen some of the performance of the past season of idol where he had gave honest opinion so I hope he continues but I have read some comments in promo that he is also biased idk how true is that because I didn’t watch earlier season of idol. I have started watching IIJ season 1. Same with Saregampa too I started watching the season where Kamal Khan won the show. What about the other judges Pyarelal Ji how is he as a judge. Kavita Ji was pretty good in theatre round episode of this season idol but her recent video message toward Shubhodeep made me think otherwise. If channel continues to do what they are doing and these legends agrees than they are gonna make joke to themselves.

Edited by reborn-re - 7 months ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Sayli

Javed can be quite rude sometimes, but maybe he will be less strict with kidssmiley36

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aah another show where Sony ropes in a brilliant judges panel but kya farak painda cuz they will screw up by the time of the finale. smiley42smiley42

Edited by Andakadipatta - 7 months ago
Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo I'm just glad this time they won't be able to make stupid gags around the kids moms lusting over Javes Akshtar and Kalyan ji like everytime they do with Javed Alismiley39

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Aah another show where Sony ropes in a brilliant judges panel but kya farak painda cuz they will screw up by the time of the finale. smiley42smiley42

That’s the speciality of Sony messing up every good thing. You can’t stop Sony from what they do but I want judges to be neutral because it’s a kids show. Adult can understand that but not kids. To have your favorite is common because when we as an audience who doesn’t have any training in music or singing can have favorite they are toh people who have been doing music for ages. Also like somebody mention in above post that be a strict but make them understand in a way that they don’t get hurt

Edited by reborn-re - 7 months ago
reborn-re thumbnail

Also no Arunita and Pawandeep story again even if they are together or something between them than kids and Audience doesn’t need to know. Jinko pata hai pata hai and jinhe nahi pata they don’t need to know if they have something going on between them.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Arunita

It is a big shift because it is unlikely that the panel will indulge in outlandish attempts at humour. That I think will be the sole job of whoever is the anchor.
The panelists are all serious achievers and do not need this stage to push their current careers. It will be great if they just enjoy the show.

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

OK. There is a twist. According to Siddharth Dey(Script Writer of many reality shows like Indian Idol 12, SS2), there is only judge in the show and that is Neha Kakkar. Now I am confused why Pyarelal Ji, Javed Akhtar & Kavita Krishnamurthy were in the promo?

https://youtu.be/aVGODv1Bbiw?si=fher1Y2T2fPC0VU4

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Arunita

This Siddhartha Dey I find intolerable. Anyway.

As far as his revelations are concerned I guess they will have one Judge in Neha and the trio of Pyarelal Ji, Javed Akhtar & Kavita Krishnamurthy will appear as Maha Gurus in rotation, or something similar.

Of course, given Sony's track record it would not surprise anyone if they feature only in the promos after all. What Sony tempts with in promos, and what Sony delivers on show day, have no relation.