Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mushat

Today I watched IPL match instead...will catch up the performances later skipping their OTT drama .

They can bring  Alka Yagnik instead she was better judge in season 2 than this drama queen. With some senior singer sitting on the pannel the captions would have behaved too. 

From the promos I thought Kavita ji , Javed sir will be there to guide the kids but now I think it's was just to misguide the viewers smiley36

Exactly maybe and even I thought the same maybe it was just a publicity stunt. But who knows they might come when the competition starts. 

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Exactly maybe and even I thought the same maybe it was just a publicity stunt. But who knows they might come when the competition starts. 

I'd love to see them when the actual competition starts. Javed sir episode in Indian idol was very good. He made them correct their mistakes which a judge should dosmiley36.

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

I'd love to see them when the actual competition starts. Javed sir episode in Indian idol was very good. He made them correct their mistakes which a judge should dosmiley36.

I hope they are in so we are spare from the drama and these people hyper behavior while kids are singing. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Somebody please tell me why is Pihu, Miah and Diya are in the show? Also like somebody said singing standard is decreasing with each season. Last season even Rohan was better where he used to sing comedy type of songs. 

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team combinations are as follows:

Team Pawandeep: Atharva, Rajdeep and Laisel 

Recyled contestants best team on paper with a potential winner.

Team Arunita : Shubh, Avirbhav and Pihu

2 exceptionally good singers and one a Neha Kakkar in the making.

Team Salman : Aryan, Khushi and Vaishnavy

One finalist and two sweet song birds

Team Danish : Devanisriya, Nishant and Santanu

One side kick and two budding talented singers

Team Sayli : Miah . Diya and Kshitij

Entertainers if Mom also participates

Pawandeep is the musical expert whose opinion after every performance matters.

Could not see all the performances.

All the singers from Team Arunita performed. All of them sang well even Pihu barring a few mistakes a marked improvement, she worships Arunita and cooperates with Avirbhav as well guiding him. Don't know why Shubh 's promo was not released and why did Arunita sing with him. He sang well IMO.

Team Sayli 

Miah improved since the last tho slightly nasal

Team Danish 

Deva... and Nishant a duet and Nishant adapted with change in genre

Team Salman 

Aryan with Salman Salman stamp all over the song and Aryan won the perfomer of the day.

Vaishnavi she was the first to perform missed it.

Team Pawandeep

Atharva multiple promos have been released and enough has been said.

A musical expert will present a better analysis this was JMO a below avg one.

Salman a megalomaniac along with Danish who at least has some mock comedy acts.

They should have taken Rohit Raut instead had seen him in lil champs he is fantastic and has a way with kids, or Ankita Bhattacharya whose videos are viral at the moment winner of SRGMP or even Ishita winner of IGT or Maithali Thakur an over achiever.

All of these captains appear so stale and jaded need a change. Why was Pawandeep opining on Arunita she is not a contestant !

Rohanpreet is an antithesis to Kakkar gets whipped for marrying an insane woman.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was most unimpressed by the 1st part of the Grand Premiere offering of Sony TV. There was just too much distraction which was necessary, I think, because of the quality of the contestants at this stage.
Of the trio of Atharva, Shubh and Aryan, I felt that Atharva set the highest standard though I am not a fan of his style of singing. 
Shubh is a pale shadow of his 1st audition performance and does not sound lyrical without his guitar.
Master Aryan is nothing special. There have been contestants in previous editions who were overall better in his genre. 
The rest don't deserve comment from a musical viewpoint based on what was on offer yesterday though I suspect some will draw fan support because of type of fans who watch these shows. When I see the younger children paired I instantly recall the pairing of Priti Bhattacharjee and Harshit Nath from Season 1. Now, they could sing and entertain! Also, no girl is of the standard of Harshita Bhattacharya from Season 2 who was the 1st elimination!
A note on the Captains. I think Arunita should tone down and come down to the level of her partner. This is not her stage.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Today Tried to catch up repeat telecast of 1st episode. After a while gave up.  Too much time wasted on bakwaas and ott drama. Not surprised.

Neha and Sayli better tone down.  Sayli too excited, lip syncing and crying.  Enough. 

As someone commented above, need new captains.

In fact show needs new format performance wise and also new team completely - creative team, etc.

Total makeover 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Grand Premiere 23rd March 

Once more Atharv scored for me. ๐Ÿ‘

Shubh has been performing average since last week. I havenโ€™t enjoyed his last two performances as much as his first audition.  He even went off key at one place where he sang with Arunita in tandem.

Vaishnavi :-  decent but expected better.

Miah - has improved compared to the auditions.

Aryan - actually, not a fan of this genre, hence waiting to hear him try out other numbers. But it  was a good performance.

Pihu - Ahir :- Ahir did well, Pihu proved she is the weakest.

Deva -nishant :- a pleasing rendition . 

Overall, it lacked the grandeur of a Grand Premiere 

Eyerolls Galore:-๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ‘‡

*Nehu jumped,  clapped, pranced, shrieked, and rubbed her hands in glee at the first sight of Rohu baby.๐Ÿ™„ You would think tthe guy was visiting home after a couple of years of border posting. 

* Harsh should stop the body-shaming jokes on Bharati esp in her absence. Seriously are the writers so bereft of content to tickle our  bones? ๐Ÿ™„. Or is it Harshโ€™s  own vain attempt at humour? Whatever, it is sick & in poor taste.

* So Rohu calls Nehu on stage to hug & lift her - and no, nobody goes Awww, so pl cut it.  ๐Ÿ™„. This is a kidsโ€™ show - not a Rohu-Nehu singles promotion. 
* It is obvious that Harsh neither has the personality nor the comic timing to shoulder the hosting single-handedly. But instead of giving him another shoulder, they couldโ€™ve saved money on two, and paid higher for Hussain or Manish Paul.  Or did Rohu come  as - โ€˜buy one -get oneโ€™ ? ๐Ÿ™„

* Btws, the single cloth worn around the waist by South Indian men is NOT always  lungi . ๐Ÿ™„. 

* Pihu showing scowly faces at Captians is neither cute not funny. ๐Ÿ™„ These kids are already exposed to media glare at such a young age - they are getting lessons in brattish behaviour that too in public.   Wonder why the parents donโ€™t take a stand. Even Miah made such a face in this episode. ๐Ÿ™„
* Salman -Danish saga is such a yawn - nobody cares for their so-called banter, except the captains themselves & Neha

..And finally, did I just hear Sayli address rohan as Rohu Jiju????  ( also by Danish) 

Jijuwon ki jai ho! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

I better skip the episode smiley36

Will watch Atharva's performance on YT.

That's what I feared...their open PDA before this kids.

Sayali se I have no hopesmiley36

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I missed both episodes.  Looks like I didn't miss much ๐Ÿ™‚