Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Why is Neha's husband even co-hosting? smiley11

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

Why is Neha's husband even co-hosting? smiley11

This needs a separate thread šŸ¤£. 

As if one is not enough to drive us up the wall. šŸ™„ ā€¦.  
This guy, as a contestant used to be a no-frills, decent, grounded guy.  I used to like him a lot.  Now he is a gone case. 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

haha i forgot one Rajasthani yelling quota too , the guy will be useless in all other type of songs except ahhhhh Salman style šŸ˜šŸ˜

Oh yeah - the folksy guy  or the girl who would sing Lambi Judai when Subhash Ghai comes as a guest. šŸ¤£.  Rajasthani yelling quotaā€¦ lolā€¦ you had me there.

One will be previous winners with their sob story how they failed in their lives due to fame. What about their parents, they just left these kids to be, where is there responsibility in the kids failure? Imma judge all these parents who send their barely talking kids to these toxic reality shows. 

I have friends who stay away from kidsā€™ reality show for the same reason.  But I like the music shows - not the dance ones where they do item numbers with pouts . Thatā€™s cringey. 

Actual talented girl from Bengal/north who will be pushed aside for mediocre male Arijit wannabe singer cause god forbid one woman wins reality show my god what a travesty!šŸ˜

yes, case study:-  Arunita, Ananya 

Forced couple where girl boy both are not interested and feels cringe ala arunita pawan. I stan the girl just cause of her constipated expression whenever these people push Pawan aru louu angle. 

Actually pawan -aru angle was not scripted, it evolved naturally going by the bts videos & interviews.   Just my 2 cents.  The channel & TCT were quick to pick it and milk it for all it was worth. But their futile attempts to create another such pair was most annoying.
 Now , that was scripted & cringey, esp with a blushing Rishi &  a visibly annoyed & awkward Bidipta.

One pahadi Banda with saadgi jubain wannabe and judges going wah wah wah 

One useless male/woman for whatever bs reason 

And the reason would be for us to speculate the ā€˜reasonā€™ reg how strong his/her connection/pull is.  This person will be saved from eliminations as long as possible, making somebody else the scapegoat. 

Please add if I forget anything

Regarding that estranged parent thing - my god i felt so had for the girl who's dad called on stage. She was so embarrassed and was trying to end it. If the makers didn't tell the girl regarding this stunt it's so sick of them, hope they rot.

yes, the makers touched a new low here.šŸ™„  But Ananya gave them the seed to nurture.  Her initial clips had  always detailed this issue - even if the channel had wanted her to go public with it, she couldā€™ve refused & nipped it in the bud! Why give them the fodder at all?  People want to hear your voice , not your problems. 

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

This needs a separate thread šŸ¤£. 

As if one is not enough to drive us up the wall. šŸ™„ ā€¦.  
This guy, as a contestant used to be a no-frills, decent, grounded guy.  I used to like him a lot.  Now he is a gone case. 

No need to discuss about their PDAsmiley36 

I get it they are the most romantic couple of our country smiley37

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

These are  the regional quotas, šŸ˜ absolutely bang on šŸ‘

We need to add on the other demographics too

Sob story -1

Disabled -1
Family probs preferably some kind of estrangement -1

All rounder playing various instruments -1

Chocolate/ poster boy/girl -1

Opera singing style -1

Jumping-on-the -coals singing style -1 ( thatā€™s high notes shrieking a la salman, danish šŸ¤£)

We need to compile everything together - heck, Sony may pay us for this template, šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Boldsmiley37

Yeh style to Neha ka bhi haina?smiley37smiley37

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You missed only one - they didnā€™t have on Sunday due to12th Fail Premiereā€¦ 

Yeah, but whether one or two - as you said, you didnā€™t miss much. šŸ¤£

Bold: here it was Umang 2023 repeat telecast.   

Wonder why 12th FĆ”il not premiered???!!! 

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Bold: here it was Umang 2023 repeat telecast.   

Wonder why 12th FĆ”il not premiered???!!! 

could be some rights issue covering regions 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

First elimination on 30.3.24 episode- Rumours or fact????

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Arjun Singh is the challenger. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Arjun Singh is the challenger. 

Thatā€™s nice. His audition was good