Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Chaiya chaiya is inspired by a Punjabi folk song Thaiya thaiya written by a Sufi saint.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not watched Sunday's episode. Don't think will get time to watch it. Did I miss any good "new" contestants??

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

That South Indian stylish kid sounds so awful but probably will be selected with her drama quotient

Another chamsish male kid was full on dramabaaz kaha se leke aye hai is bar in bacho ko wtf smiley11

Bold: do you mean that 9 year old viral sensation with curly hair and Neha called her doll.

If yes then I agree with you. Full of confidence. I said to my family she is cocky. Definitely will be kept till nearer the end for drama quotient and being viral will have fan base who will keep voting for her and good singer eliminated.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Bold: do you mean that 9 year old viral sensation with curly hair and Neha called her doll.

If yes then I agree with you. Full of confidence. I said to my family she is cocky. Definitely will be kept till nearer the end for drama quotient and being viral will have fan base who will keep voting for her and good singer eliminated.

That’s why I don’t like the voting system from the beginning. It should be for final only but I thought they did voting late last season of SS.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

she's apparently viral but in the clip they showed kid has 3k 4k likes. So utna bhi viral nhi I guess. She is like a doll very pretty but singing voice she don't have

Ugh I hope she's not selected there are other kid who has drama but they sing well too. They should go ahead but yeah with Neha and sayli it's evident they care more about drama than actual talent.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

she's apparently viral but in the clip they showed kid has 3k 4k likes. So utna bhi viral nhi I guess. She is like a doll very pretty but singing voice she don't have

Ugh I hope she's not selected there are other kid who has drama but they sing well too. They should go ahead but yeah with Neha and sayli it's evident they care more about drama than actual talent.

. I think she will be in top 15 or whatever number they decide
reborn-re thumbnail

. I think she will be in top 15 or whatever number they decide

I found Pihu’s singing more good than her but these judge and captains are reacting like she is amazing.

Edited by reborn-re - 6 months ago
reborn-re thumbnail

I am not sure which one is his account or both of them is his but his audition performance went viral

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4V50-KvucY/?igsh=MnZ5bjE5N3oyODVy

Ms.SK thumbnail

Her full name is Miah Essa Mehak - a child playback singer. She took part in the "Flowers Top Singer Season 2" and grabbed the attention of the music enthusiasts. She has an immense fan following in Kerala. She plays musical instruments like Piano and Guitar. Miah turned much more popular after she innocently mocked MG Sreekumar , one of the judges while singing Kadhali Chengadhali sung by Lata Mangeshkar. The cute singer impressed the judges with her perfect singing and adorable babbling speech.

credit: NETTV4U. edited

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

deleted

Edited by cosmos2024 - 6 months ago