Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Soma_T

Oh its insufferable!! Lack of talent shielded by privilege. It's so blatant but they are unbothered by public opinion I guess..literally all comment sections are making noise for solos from Avirbhav..still, she is riding into the finals on his shoulders..n he is not getting opportunities to prove himself..On top of that, Pihu's behavior is getting worse! She was calling him monkey in one episode..n poor avirbhav asked harsh do I look like a monkey! ugh🤦🏻‍♀️ God! these are kids..but please atleast the channel should have some sense! Laisel is so much better than Pihu..I like her even better than khushi..but why such talented kids are getting sidelined..no value for talent..merit is all about connections and capital..😅

Was it on Saturday when she got lots of screen space with some flashbacks. In one she told Salman something related to atmosphere. To me it seems she makes snide remarks but they take them as jokes. For her age to say those kind of things doesn't suit her.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kuhu and Pihu | This is how Pihu goes On the Stage❤️ Swastik Bhaiya Ki God Me😍 Can you imagine itna pyar bhi kahin mil sakta hai❤️ Aap sab log kitne… | Instagram

Not good enough she needs a carriage or palanquin after all a queen.

Kuhu and Pihu | Phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai Ek hazaaron mein Shubh Bhaiya ki behna hai♥️ #reels #reelsinstagram #love #care #bonding… | Instagram

Put Shubh on duty also for the queen of Gutterwood.

Her mother boosts her for her mediocre performances and lives in fantasy land imagining her as the winner, she likes all those posts which belittle Avirbhav by calling him nakli and pihu asli winner.

Pihu rani ke haseen sapnein.

Ms.SK thumbnail

It's too much. What's so special about this queen that so much pampering handed out? smiley7

After watching 1st clip, I thought next she will be spoon fed and voila I was proved right in 2nd clip. smiley36

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Ms.SK thumbnail
. I can't watch it. Clip not available for my country.
cosmos2024 thumbnail
Ms.SK thumbnail

Promoting herself or her mother has a hand in it. Definitely after a trophy and what it goes with it. Give it to her and then hopefully we don't see them in other singing reality show.

By the way whole family colour coordinating or what??

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Bold: was also wondering only for one week or .....?? Danish says something about paise smiley36 so could be he is doing a private show in Norway??

Or not coming back and this Norway concert was a way to exit the show due to some controversy - was it about what he did to Arunita??!!! I could be wrong. No offence

what he did to arunita?
Andakadipatta2 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I think today's episode is three hours long since the comedy show ended yesterday. I saw the precap and looking at the setting and the different guests and all coming in, I have a feeling that today's episode was probably planned as the finale (logically it should be as IBD starts next week) but I think Zakir's show is not ready yet that's why SS3 probably got extension for a month. Otherwise the whole setting of tonight's episode looks like a finale lol