Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Difference of opinion is always welcome. Nobody will get naaraj or attack you for your opinion on the youngest toddler in the show.

It will be nice reading your stuff it is so boring to see my name all the time.

I would love to write here more often but been busy. Not able to see the episodes regularly. No point in giving late reviews😀

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cosmos2024 thumbnail

Rajesh Khanna special

Concert type episode.

Lost the count of the number of songs that Atharv sang. Only two contestants got bhukamp

maker's favorite Pihu and Devi.

Captain of the week Pawandeep

5 medalists Atharv, Shubh, Devi, Khushi and Laisel.

Next week Semifinale

Good episode no stress of competition just step up and sing.

Kal1568 thumbnail
Been watching supersinger 3 Why is atharva getting so much footage Have they decided that he is the winner Why is airbhav not sining solo... always with pihu .. who i dint think deserves to be in the show _
cosmos2024 thumbnail

It's a murky affair there are many speculations which may be half- truths.

There is one fact straight from the horse's mouth Peehu takes tuitions from Sachin Valmiki who was the official vocal coach for the content team and he had come during Udit Narayan special and that was the only solo of hers in this show so far which was also hopeless, but this connection explains the communication between Pee mom and Neeraj Kalkar to and fro and the mutual gratitude which is not present with any other contestant except Atharv who drops a Thank you note consistently.

Atharv is a back door entry invited by Sony TV Atanu Mishra was invited for IGT hence he could not participate in SSS3. I was not present during the invitation though so no concrete proof.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Too much politics going on. We the viewers are not blind but still they continue in all their singing shows.

For semifinal, did they mention how many will be eliminated or how many in the finale???

I do think channel should give break to Indian Idol and Superstar Singer for at least a year,

Regarding singing reality shows on any channels, let's face it, how many winners have been that successful other than Sonu Nigam and Shreya? Abhijit Sawant might have had a little success but now??

Some winners from SRGMP are now just grand jury panel in Lil'Champs.

None of them made it as big as the 2 winners I mentioned above.

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Facebook

Can't believe this girl was rejected in the auditions. P who better than her ?

Facebook

Just like Avirbhav he was stuck with Arohi never allowed to show his real talent.

Both these singers i think auditioned first for Hindi shows. Newcomers are not treated well only those with a reality show background get the best. The coaches are too lazy to work on newcomers they want readymade contestants and take the credit.

Link works if you click on the first line. Don't know where else the videos will be available.

Good singing talent on display. Do watch.

Edited by cosmos2024 - 1 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

pihu #5, avirbhav winner/top 2. ( cause there was a kid in super dance kids she was constantly made fun of her weight and people could see she didnt dance as well as others but she was dragged to top 5)

idk the correct name of kids but that keralite girl should go to top 5 and maybe 3/4th cause god forbid a girl wins sony ka ghatiya realty shows. winner to ladka hi hoga

Soma_T thumbnail
This girl was rejected!!??? What??!! She is amazing! Talent, stage-presence, confidence everything! The boy too! Such talented kids! I think these regional reality shows are way better than the shows like superstar singer. Judges and mentors are actually helping the kids get better..N what a show of talent! Fantastic! May be it's good she didn't get selected. Sometimes it feels like it's best not to get selected, especially when the whole show, including the final results, looks like it's scripted. Why demotivate the kids. These children anyways have a very bright future! So glad you shared these! 🫶
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Too much politics going on. We the viewers are not blind but still they continue in all their singing shows.

For semifinal, did they mention how many will be eliminated or how many in the finale???

I do think channel should give break to Indian Idol and Superstar Singer for at least a year,

Regarding singing reality shows on any channels, let's face it, how many winners have been that successful other than Sonu Nigam and Shreya? Abhijit Sawant might have had a little success but now??

Some winners from SRGMP are now just grand jury panel in Lil'Champs.

None of them made it as big as the 2 winners I mentioned above.

I wish for the break just so that Arudeep can focus on bringing out more songs. This show is minting money for them but not helping careerwise. Plus, Aru has been given atrocious clothes n makeup