Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Kshitij posted a story couple of hrs back. its possible that team convinced Diya, Kshitij n Aryan to stay back.

Nishant is the only one who openly said on insta he quit coz of bias

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Quit because of Neha's comments on Diya, none of the other kids received such comments. Check on the comment section on SonyTV Instagram on Diya's performance, her father  agrees with the analysis of fans.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Wiki is confused, an hour ago it Had Deeya as 9th.
Now it suggests that Kshitij has quit.
So, Wiki is as confused as everyone else about what is happening on this show! and why not!
My feeling about this show is that the contestants are just incidental and the focus is on Maha Guru, Captains and Guests + Anchor. So who goes and who stays is not relevant.
Worst production in recent years!
No photo description available.

Wiki has now deleted quit against Kshitij name.  

All confused smiley36  about time makers confirm in episodes.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Kshitij posted a story couple of hrs back. its possible that team convinced Diya, Kshitij n Aryan to stay back.

Nishant is the only one who openly said on insta he quit coz of bias

bold: Hence "quit" deleted against Kshitij and Diya's names in wiki??   

If team convinced them, then with what excuses?? That team will treat every contestants equally??!!  in my opinion, they will carry on as usual.   

Apart form jokers/clowns (3 captains + Judge) who will not quit but I hope Pawandeep or Arunita take a stand against the team.  Surely they are still not under contract with the channel??? Then only chances of show to improve.  OR entry of senior mentors.    

No offence, I'm stating my opinion.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

bold: Hence "quit" deleted against Kshitij and Diya's names in wiki??   

If team convinced them, then with what excuses?? That team will treat every contestants equally??!!  in my opinion, they will carry on as usual.   

Apart form jokers/clowns (3 captains + Judge) who will not quit but I hope Pawandeep or Arunita take a stand against the team.  Surely they are still not under contract with the channel??? Then only chances of show to improve.  OR entry of senior mentors.    

No offence, I'm stating my opinion.

All captains may have signed some multi-season contract for this show.  That is a possibility. 

owaistabish1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Second innings special too it seems? There was an actoress in the promo

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

WIKI can be written & edited by any Tom, Dick or Harry. Can’t trust what you read. 

Whatever is going on is the reason plus the bias that happened on previous II season I refrained from watching the show or posting here. 

I was watching SS reels on IG & it got me wanting to see the show so I binged watched all episodes πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘. But my gut feeling is right about show being biased & rigged. Though honestly I πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• watching these little & teenage kids singing. Can’t hate or make fun of little ones because what the channel, show, judge πŸ™„ or captains do. All are puppets at the channel-show’s hands. Money talks & BS walks. Sabko rozi roti chahiye πŸ˜‚

Since no elimination this wknd again May be we will have all remaining kids as winners πŸ˜‚ wouldn’t that be great πŸ˜‹

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 days ago