Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

क्या आपने पवन और अरुणिता के सेट से ये वाली बात सुनी? फिर ना कहना बताया नहीं. - YouTube

Finale on 3rd - 4th August.

60 episodes seem far-fetched and unrealistic and for all what Mr Dey says Shubh is not promoted like a winner , winners are not sidelined for so long , they sing more solos not living in the shadow of any captain plus where are his musical instruments , does anyone even recollect he sings and plays as well.

bold: hope it's true. `in my opinion needs to end sooner than 3-4 August.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salman Ali यह हफ्ते क्यों नही थे ss3 शो में ? कब लौटेंगे शो में आने वाला हफ्ता या कुछ समय बाद (youtube.com)

Even Neha's comments are scripted she is instructed on the screen what to say, you can listen from 6:30 seconds onwards.

Atharv 's ranking is 3rd in voting mentioned by her in the comment section in response to a query.

Edited by cosmos2024 - 3 months ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Salman Ali यह हफ्ते क्यों नही थे ss3 शो में ? कब लौटेंगे शो में आने वाला हफ्ता या कुछ समय बाद (youtube.com)

Even Neha's comments are scripted she is instructed on the screen what to say, you can listen from 6:30 seconds onwards.

Atharv 's ranking is 3rd in voting mentioned by her in the comment section in response to a query.

. bold: Not surprised as she is not capable of commenting when her own voice leaves a lot to be desired. smiley36

Comments for Pihu in tonights episode also scripted??

What I want to ask Siddharth Dey is: comments judges make to contestants after their performances, are those comments scripted or judges own opinion???

Ms.SK thumbnail

^^^^ less said the better. attention seeker to stay in the show. Inside connection

Edited by Ms.SK - 3 months ago
cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She comes from a privileged background a page 3 celebrity maybe. Just as children pay coaching classes to get admission in top institutes maybe her parents have paid their way through and the makers are forced to promote her. Sabse bada rupaiyaa.

Here her mother is giving interview to some news channel

कुहू और पीहू की आवाज का जादू, सुनिए ओम नमः शिवाय और कुहू कुहू बोले कोयलिया | News Station (youtube.com)

Chhoti Chhoti Kanjken I Devi Bhajan I PIHU, KUHU I Full HD Video Song (youtube.com)

Dr Leena Sharma MA. PhD in music has written the lyrics for T series bhajan. Pihu's mom.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

^^^^ less said the better. attention seeker to stay in the show. Inside connection

It is usually the parents who are the attention seekers and who are to blame. The children unfortunately bear the consequences of this. They may grow up with their own personality issues and disorders because of this trauma.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Salman has confirmed on IG that he is back on SS3.

Soma_T thumbnail

Oh its insufferable!! Lack of talent shielded by privilege. It's so blatant but they are unbothered by public opinion I guess..literally all comment sections are making noise for solos from Avirbhav..still, she is riding into the finals on his shoulders..n he is not getting opportunities to prove himself..On top of that, Pihu's behavior is getting worse! She was calling him monkey in one episode..n poor avirbhav asked harsh do I look like a monkey! ugh🤦🏻‍♀️ God! these are kids..but please atleast the channel should have some sense! Laisel is so much better than Pihu..I like her even better than khushi..but why such talented kids are getting sidelined..no value for talent..merit is all about connections and capital..😅

Edited by Soma_T - 3 months ago