Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

I'm happy for Avirbhav..whole season he had to compromise his singing with some non deserving contestants..still people loved him so much congratulations smiley40

You deserve this and Atharva has a melodious voice . As someone mentioned balant favourism worked against him..same thing happened with me too.. congratulations 👏 wish you all best wishes for your futures

Chaitali_k thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They mentioned while declaring the results. Avirbhav won by votes and Atharv by judges choice. They hyped Atharv so much the whole season but he couldn’t garner public support. This was a face saver for the makers more than Atharv..public would’ve loved him more if it wasn’t such a blatant favouritism

[/QUOTE

Absolutely. Moreover they dragged down Shubh especially... be it the songs he was given (or edited out) .or screentime, maybe because he was becoming a threat... when they hyped him it was more because he had garnered a large fanbase. But it ended before the semi finals..conveniently..

No one would have really minded any child (almost 😅) being the winner if it weren't for these manipulations. They were all good in their own way.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Bakchodi season and time waste whoever watched it live and followed the offline drama keenly. Offline drama and forum commentary>>>> bs show

Two winners and dragged 9 kids lol what a joke. Kyu bhai sare winners k sath bhi setting ki kya, or these are also nephew niece beta Bahu or some xyz d grade influential people? After dragging the finale for 2 nights this is the shit they show.

I wish the company handling these reality shows goes bankrupt, owners go jail and their workers get better career opportunities.

That Bengali kid from my hometown is the winner for me, end of discussion.

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 1 months ago
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Bakchodi season and time waste whoever watched it live and followed the offline drama keenly. Offline drama and forum commentary>>>> bs show

Two winners and dragged 9 kids lol what a joke. Kyu bhai sare winners k sath bhi setting ki kya, or these are also nephew niece beta Bahu or some xyz d grade influential people? After dragging the finale for 2 nights this is the shit they show.

I wish the company handling these reality shows goes bankrupt, owners go jail and their workers get better career opportunities.

That Bengali kid from my hometown is the winner for me, end of discussion.

Who's bengali kid? Shubh?

Are you a Bengali?