Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

(1) Facebook

Someone needs to open an appreciation thread for Shubh and Atharva and maybe Miah !

It is heartening to see such small children doing so well .

Thanks

Atharv and Shubh definitely but not sure about Miah yet I have not warmed up to her yet let’s see how she does in further. Last season the kid Sayisha they had similar stories for her but more that stylish I was impressed by singing in first audition when she sang Sawar loon and I had same t thought for Prity the winner season of 1. Similar thing is Prity, Sayisha were also portrayed as doll of the show and stylish kid.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

By the way is this your first time in USA and how long are you going to be here?

Not the first time. My daughter lives here. So I will be here till June 1st week.
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Atharv and Shubh definitely but not sure about Miah yet I have not warmed up to her yet let’s see how she does in further. Last season the kid Sayisha they had similar stories for her but more that stylish I was impressed by singing in first audition when she sang Sawar loon and I had same t thought for Prity the winner season of 1. Similar thing is Prity, Sayisha were also portrayed as doll of the show and stylish kid.

Atharv & Shubh for me too. Atharv esp is fabulous in voice modulations, - was my fav in lil champs. Need to hear shubh more, but already liking him.

Rajdeep & the other girl from lil champs are very mediocre. Will be surprised if they make it to the final 15.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You maybe right!

Curiosity to know the reasons of her popularity made me explore. She has been judged by an esteemed panel of judges Kakkar does not have the qualifications or seriousness to come even close . MG is the original singer of Mere Dholna along with Shreya.

To attempt such a song requires courage don't know about her classical base yet.

Time alone will decide whether she deserves this popularity.

She needs to work on her pronunciation like any other Malyalee.

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Atharv & Shubh for me too. Atharv esp is fabulous in voice modulations, - was my fav in lil champs. Need to hear shubh more, but already liking him.

Rajdeep & the other girl from lil champs are very mediocre. Will be surprised if they make it to the final 15.

Same here he was my fav too and I loved his audition performance and loved Shubh rendition of Ve Kamleya for other I need to hear more.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just watched Miah’s Promo on Sony Channel singing a song puchho Zara puchho from Raja Hindustani? Think it’s theatre round ? Where contestants sing and then chosen for top 15!!! Neha and captains (you know who) going ga ga and standing ovation.

With Neha’s reaction, wouldn’t be surprised Miah in top 15

reborn-re thumbnail

So who got direct entry today and did captain gave feedback or just put the stamp?

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Did Kshitij get selected? He sang Tum Kya Mile. Neha didn’t stamp so I’m confused.

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

Did Kshitij get selected? He sang Tum Kya Mile. Neha didn’t stamp so I’m confused.

That means he didn’t I think Neha has to give a stamp to get selected. The way his promo was shared I thought he would get direct entry.