Who should be the winner of Superstar Singer 3? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

This discussion for me is only w,r,t Shubh, Atharv and Avirbhav , though I would’ve liked to see a girl winning this time. The girls are not on par with these 3. Talking of which Pihu single-handedly has pulled the bar down to a new level.😳

Agree totally with PV_IFhandle and Realityshow.

Shubh is good for romantic ditties ,but Atharv is more versatile. Avirbhav is a powerhouse of talent. All 3 have been consistent. Going by the age and talent, I have always rooted for Avirbhav. For me, he is the deserving winner.

But looks like Shubh will ride the voting wave.
The other two will be runners-up.

As long as these 3 are in the forefront , I am fine. If Pihu becomes a runner-up, I will need therapy. 🤨. Heck, I can even stomach Dola as a runner-up. 🤣

There is a world of difference between the skill sets of a singer in the 11-14 as against 7-10 age groups. It is pretty unfair to band them together and make them compete with each other. At least from the next season onwards they should have 2 winners respectively from each category.

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 months ago
Soma_T thumbnail

Ever since SS3 auditions, I'm a fan of Avirbhav. Even though there are other impressive singers, I think he deserves the title.

Atharv, the channel’s favourite, is impressive but I don't find him versatile or as extraordinary as they make him out to be..his classical singing abilities are superb, but he was always assigned songs within his comfort zone..may be it's no more a virtue to be versatile because only certain contestants are asked to be versatile while others stick to their forte ..even in SS2, no special points were awarded (😬) to kids who were made to attempt songs of different styles..I mean the potential winners were only assigned songs within their comfort zone while others were encouraged to experiment..😅 so may be thats the policy.. in that case,yes, Atharv is good in his style..

Shubh, as I posted in an earlier discussion, is blessed with a beautiful voice but despite the persistent attempts of the show makers to compare him to Faiz (which they abandoned mid-way, i think) I don't think Shubh is a comparable talent to Faiz..the kid is good, but needs a lot of grooming to reach anywhere near Faiz, honestly..he has the potential to be a playback singer but not a superstar singer (as of now), assuming that the title means something? 😬 Faiz was charismatic and he had a huge fanbase..he had that character and personality which went with his amazing talent..hence a super star singer..shubh is more introverted and may be the constant pressure and comparison is a bit too much for him..also the toxic relationship wala approach of the content team by giving him importance at times and then totally neglecting him at other times..he deserved better ( he got overwhelmed and broke down in an episode when he got standing ovation, I think)

Which brings me to Avirbhav. I think at just 7, he is the only one with the talent, personality and fanbase fit to be a superstar singer..being a kid who didn't (doesn't) know Hindi, he created the biggest fanbase out of all the SS3 contestants.. Shubh n Atharv has fan pages, but Avirbhav has the most fan-following accross all the platforms including Instagram, Youtube, Facebook.. as of now, Avirbhav - 275K (3.5K when he joined SS3) , Shubh-104K (5K), Atharv-71.8K (18K) in instagram.. He made only one vote appeal, just before semifinals, and judging by the comments, its not like one person or fanpage making multiple comments, the engagement is huge..they all swear they vote for him, I hope they do😅

Besides being an extraordinary singing talent, he is smart, fun, confident and has that big personality requisite of a star! He knows how to handle the stage, audience and the camera. He has to put in double the efforts as others to learn the lyrics, meaning and give the right emotion while singing. He does a phenomenal job and is having fun doing it! Just check out his duet with Shubh, for a comparison..even with Udit ji, Pawan..he is unfazed by the starvalue of the person standing next to him ( not applicable when it's pihu😬)..the kid is phenomenal..may be because he is a kid..😅 anyways they never paired him with anyone other than Pihu after that🙄

Ideally the potential winners should be allowed to sing alongside each other, not just on the finals stage but before that so that we can make a fair comparison and assessment and vote accordingly.

For me, it's Avirbhav, Shubh, Atharv.

Anyways, I support Avirbhav even though there is a high chance that either Shubh or Atharv is going to be declared the winner, considering the age..but that will be a disappointment.

Honorary mention: kshitij, khushi, laisel, devi, aryan..in that order.

Edited by Soma_T - 1 months ago
srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Arunita

For me, Shubh, Atharv, Abirbhav are most likely contenders for the title.

These three were hogging the top three position (voting wise) for a long time, one of them should be the winner.