Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Can't say I recognize Ahir. Was this a long time ago?

I think Reality Shows are mainly a business product for media houses. It is incidental that some participants actually benefit from these shows. But to make it to these shows requires some talent  of an order that is beyond the untrained to judge. Like/dislike is the limit of average audience contribution. These likes/dislikes translate to votes, and that is what matters in the end.

I have seen some talent make great strides even when they were dumped out of shows. But the fact that they made it is proof of talent, not what happened due to votes..

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Avirbhav

Facebook

Nothing wrong in making money as long as you are spreading good content.

He is raw unpolished diamond which if polished and nurtured carefully will cost millions.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Avirbhav

Facebook

Nothing wrong in making money as long as you are spreading good content.

He is raw unpolished diamond which if polished and nurtured carefully will cost millions.

Didn't know he was called Ahir!
I hope he does well but boys are hard to judge before maturity.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Sayli

Originally posted by: reborn-re

He did he got direct entry like Atharv yes Laisel she came to saregampa lil champs 2019 but was eliminated early and later She did Tare Zameen par which came in star plus and was runner up I don’t remember 1st or Second. 

I think she did rising star too

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is it tomorrow the opening episodes trp out??

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Is it tomorrow the opening episodes trp out??

Yes let’s see how much this show will gain will it beat idol or not? This season idol didn’t have much drama still it didn’t do well with h trp but let’s see if it’s beats than obviously it will prove that tv audience lives drama but I think ipl is going on so hard to say. 

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Yes let’s see how much this show will gain will it beat idol or not? This season idol didn’t have much drama still it didn’t do well with h trp but let’s see if it’s beats than obviously it will prove that tv audience lives drama but I think ipl is going on so hard to say. 

I don't think it will get more than Indian Idol 14. I am expecting 0.5-0.8 TRP. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Think Aryan is in Salman team.