Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Not watched the whole episode. missed some performances.   

The boy who sang O Sathee Re and the Vaishnavi from UAE were great.

Couldn't believe Vaishnavi not given direct entry. In my opinion she is far far better than Miah.

As I'v said before, good singers will be sacrificed for her favourite(s)

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Top 15 Contestants

Atharva Bakshi
Miah Essa Mehak
Master Aryan
Nishant Gupta
Rajdeep Ghosh
Avirbhav S
Laisel Rai
Kshitij Saxena
Vaishnavy Panicker
Devanasriya K
Shantanu
Diya Hegde
Shubh Sutradhar
Pihu Sharma
Khushi Nagar

By the way wiki now only states contestants.  NOT in whose team they are.

So hopefully what I posted yesterday about 5 contestants with whose team they are in now is deleted

So let's pray Arthave and Vaishnavi are in either Arunita or Pawandeep's team

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

^^^ then she is not youngest contestant.  The contestant who sang O sathee Re is 7 years. Is his name Avirbhav?? 

Yes it’s Avirbhav and he is the youngest contestant of she is 8 so I don’t know why Neha said show ki saber youngest contestant. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Not watched the whole episode. missed some performances.   

The boy who sang O Sathee Re and the Vaishnavi from UAE were great.

Couldn't believe Vaishnavi not given direct entry. In my opinion she is far far better than Miah.

As I'v said before, good singers will be sacrificed for her favourite(s)

That’s what Sony is known eliminating all the good contestant early to keep their favorite. I am still not over the fact that some contestant of this season II  who deserved to go till top 8 were not even in top 10 and couple of contestant who deserved to be finalist were like top 10 and 8 and there were who deserved to go in the beginning were stayed till top 7 and one was finalist despite of not deserving. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Top 15 Contestants

Atharva Bakshi
Miah Essa Mehak
Master Aryan
Nishant Gupta
Rajdeep Ghosh
Avirbhav S
Laisel Rai
Kshitij Saxena
Vaishnavy Panicker
Devanasriya K
Shantanu
Diya Hegde
Shubh Sutradhar
Pihu Sharma
Khushi Nagar

So hopefully what I posted yesterday about 5 contestants with whose team they are in now is deleted

I don’t know last season the kid Rituraj he was in Salman team and don’t think he got high pitch songs. It’s probably gonna be according guest or theme. If anyone who would get high pitch songs that would be Aryan and maybe Nishant but let’s hope Atharv, Vaishnavi and Shubh are in Pawandeep and Arunita team. 

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

^^^ then she is not youngest contestant.  The contestant who sang O sathee Re is 7 years. Is his name Avirbhav?? 

Right, that’s his name and he sang much better than Pihu, she sounded nasal

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Top 15 Contestants

Atharva Bakshi
Miah Essa Mehak
Master Aryan
Nishant Gupta
Rajdeep Ghosh
Avirbhav S
Laisel Rai
Kshitij Saxena
Vaishnavy Panicker
Devanasriya K
Shantanu
Diya Hegde
Shubh Sutradhar
Pihu Sharma
Khushi Nagar

I’m also a little confused about what Neha was thinking when selecting, because everyone gave Arjun so much hope and attention & was completely ignored when selecting?? So weird. The editing could’ve been better!? 

Edit: the captains were giving him phones, houses, cars after his performance & in the end, they didn’t even select him in top 15? I’m weirded out. 

Edited by xmanisha - 2 months ago
reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

I’m also a little confused about what Neha was thinking when selecting, because everyone gave Arjun so much hope and attention & was completely ignored when selecting?? So weird. The editing could’ve been better!? 

Edit: the captains were giving him phones, houses, cars after his performance & in the end, they didn’t even select him in top 15? I’m weirded out. 

His performance was average yesterday but he is much better than Miah and Pihu and could do well if guided properly. But I guess they already have Aryan who sings similar style songs so I guess they did not take him and stupid Sony made me watch the episode since they didn’t post todays episode performance in their instragram and what was the reaction of captains and Neha going to the stage during Khushi’s performance okay she was good but they didn’t have to do that ott drama. Rajdeep got direct entry he was good but not a direct entry wala performance it should have been Vaishnavi but oh well when they can give direct entry to Miah than he is much better than her. But it’s just so dramatic and intolerable to see the episodes. 

Edited by reborn-re - 2 months ago
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Arunita

Very interesting selection.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salman Ali handed the medal to Shubh if that indicates anything.

I don't think Pawandeep would be a good mentor , I 'd read in one of the comments that he sang the Kesariya version of PWD which he usually sings in his concerts and the result was not flattering. you need someone who brings out the best in you and not mould you to his style for I believe Pawandeep is not a good singer i am not too sure about his skills either it has been 3 years already not a single song from the Pawan Ashish combo.

Atharva does not need anyone he is coming from back to back 2 reality shows plus he has his father to turn to.

Shantanu was selected because of his SRK act he called Neha as his Nehurita and handed her a rose she was flattered by his gallantry and handed him a medal.

Edited by cosmos2024 - 2 months ago