Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Neha chooses the top 15. So why captains stamping??!!! smiley44

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

So who got direct entry today and did captain gave feedback or just put the stamp?

I’m watching the show. Only been on air for 40 minutes. So far Atharva got direct entry in top 15. Others who have performed so far been told in short while you will find result

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Didn’t really understand why Salman Ali got all technical with Kshitij, when he’s stamping right away for mediocre performances like Miah. Anyone else got the ick when Pihu sang Piya Tu? Didn’t feel age appropriate tbh.

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why are they caking the children’s faces with makeup??? Why can’t kids be kids?? Do they wear makeup to school?? If it’s for the camera, then they can save it! We rather see kids as kids than adult wannabe! At most, a light foundation works, but not foundation, blush, eyeliner and lipstick! My god! Smh

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Atharva and Miah have been selected.

Miah Don't know whether that is a competition level song? She was average. Neha telling her You are sooooooo good which sounded downright fake.

Kshitij there was a heated debate by Salman Ali showing off his musical knowledge and Neha pretending that she knows it all, Pawan was the only one who had pressed the stamp Neha found him sharp and the rest did not air their opinion.

Arjun Singh another average singing IMO the Captains went all gaga over him and bribed him with chains. mobile and car keys.

Pihu no comments apparently she had been tutored by Arunita to behave boorish, Arunita looks so unwell and uninterested. Pihu singing all babble and nasal.

Atharva wants to be in Pawandeep's team.

Atharva 's singing was distracted by the team they were all crying and Neha overacting really don't know in which exam the examiners behave so childish.

Neha 's voice is so loud and irritating and mental age of a child that also a pampered brat !

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Atharva and Miah have been selected.

Miah Don't know whether that is a competition level song? She was average. Neha telling her You are sooooooo good which sounded downright fake.

Kshitij there was a heated debate by Salman Ali showing off his musical knowledge and Neha pretending that she knows it all, Pawan was the only one who had pressed the stamp Neha found him sharp and the rest did not air their opinion.

Arjun Singh another average singing IMO the Captains went all gaga over him and bribed him with chains. mobile and car keys.

Pihu no comments apparently she had been tutored by Arunita to behave boorish, Arunita looks so unwell and uninterested. Pihu singing all babble and nasal.

Atharva wants to be in Pawandeep's team.

Atharva 's singing was distracted by the team they were all crying and Neha overacting really don't know in which exam the examiners behave so childish.

Neha 's voice is so loud and irritating and mental age of a child that also a pampered brat !

Thanks for the review and what os happening in the show yaar and Miah got selected seriously but knew she would and if Piyush gets selected which they would for drama God the standard of the show and drama of Neha and some of the captain intolerable hats of to you for watching all this. Because I am only watching performances in Sony instragram and it’s even getting difficult to watch those because the way they these people are behaving is so irritating and intolerable.

Edited by reborn-re - 6 months ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agree with most of what has been said above for the 16 March 2024 episode.

Devanshriya was good but was asked to hold on, Miah was average but was selected. I think the Kshitij incident was more drama than anything else. I really didn't find much difference between before and after, and I doubt that Neha Kakkar who started off that discussion has enough technical knowledge to be able to spot nuances that average audience like me can't.

Arunita and more so Pawandeep seem totally disinterested in the drama while the other 3 are probably overdoing it. PD was even seen standing with his hands behind his back at one point of time 😂

Ms.SK thumbnail

After watching for 40 minutes, Wasnt able to watch rest of the show. Reading your comments, do t think I missed much.

About Miah getting direct entry is not surprising. It was expected from the promo I saw where Neha and captains (you know who) going ga ga.

I think Devonshriya should have got direct entry, not Miah but let’s face it she is Neha’s doll so it had to happen Favouritism has already started

Ms.SK thumbnail

According to Wikipedia, following contestants are through. Don’t know how much truth in it.

Kshitij - in Pawandeep’s team

Pihu - in Arunita’s team

Atharva - in Salman’s team

Shubh - in Danish team

Miah - in Sayli team

If all these is true, I did think Miah will be in Sayli team and once again both Neha’s favourites. Wouldn’t be surprised if Sayli team contestant will take the title and if that is Miah, then better singers will be eliminated by neha. smiley7

Atharva - arunita searched him, wished to be in Pawandeep team and landed in Salman team. That means high pitch songs????!!!!

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

According to Wikipedia, following contestants are through. Don’t know how much truth in it.

Kshitij - in Pawandeep’s team

Pihu - in Arunita’s team

Atharva - in Salman’s team

Shubh - in Danish team

Miah - in Sayli team

If all these is true, I did think Miah will be in Sayli team and once again both Neha’s favourites. Wouldn’t be surprised if Sayli team contestant will take the title and if that is Miah, then better singers will be eliminated by neha. smiley7

Atharva - arunita searched him, wished to be in Pawandeep team and landed in Salman team. That means high pitch songs????!!!!

ugh, Atharva’s voice is so beautiful, really wanted him in PD’s team 😭 Hope Salman doesn’t make him sing Akhiyaan Udeek Diyaan type of songs IF it’s true.