Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Posted: 3 months ago

Bappi Lahiri Special this weekend.

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Surprised to see Hemant in place of Salman. I was expecting some Indian Idol talent like Rishi, Ankush, Nitin, Shubhodeep etc.

BTW is it permanent replacement or temporary like last season when Nihal replaced Salman for one week?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Surprised to see Hemant in place of Salman. I was expecting some Indian Idol talent like Rishi, Ankush, Nitin, Shubhodeep etc.

BTW is it permanent replacement or temporary like last season when Nihal replaced Salman for one week?

Bold: was also wondering only for one week or .....?? Danish says something about paise smiley36 so could be he is doing a private show in Norway??

Or not coming back and this Norway concert was a way to exit the show due to some controversy - was it about what he did to Arunita??!!! I could be wrong. No offence

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Bold: was also wondering only for one week or .....?? Danish says something about paise smiley36 so could be he is doing a private show in Norway??

Or not coming back and this Norway concert was a way to exit the show due to some controversy - was it about what he did to Arunita??!!! I could be wrong. No offence

Haven't watched for the last 2-3 weekends. What happened with Arunita?

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: altgr

Not against Hemant could be better if they have called those guys you mentioned than him but I I guess Hemant and salmaan sing similar Genre song that could be the reason just my theory it could be anything.

Edited by reborn-re - 3 months ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Haven't watched for the last 2-3 weekends. What happened with Arunita?

. The way he pulls ARUDEEP's leg and once lightly kicked her (shoulder to shoulder). On YT there was a clip about all this. When Uditji was a guest, he asked if anything serious between ARUDEEP, Salman straight away jumped from his seat started the banter. Might be all scripted and taken as a joke in the name of entertainment but deep down these you tubers questioning Salman's behaviour.
cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

is that Hemant Brijwasi? smiley5