Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Pihu should be at No.9. Kshitij and Khusi way way above Pihu's singing. Channel and makers manipulating the votes to keep her in top five for the finale. Then wouldn't be surprised she is declared either 1st or 2nd runner up. smiley7

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let her even win , just don't care , don't like her to see her with Avirbhav he is a special talent and she comes and spoils it all.

Facebook

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Facebook

Instagram

Facebook

Why does Devanasriya act so kiddish she is 14 years old though looks 10 -11 years.

Atharv singing Suresh Wadkar 's song his guruji just to balance with Shubh who is now singing solos and an occasional duet with Pawandeep, Atharv singing duets all the time.

How does promoting Dolla help Kshitij ?

Edited by cosmos2024 - 1 months ago
Soma_T thumbnail
Exactly! This. They should let him sing solos..the pairing with Pihu is the worst! Even I don't care who wins.. atleast let the kids explore their potential and showcase thier talents..x
Ms.SK thumbnail

Understand Pihu did auditions for SRGMP Lil'Champs and Superstar Singer season 2 and was rejected in both shows at auditions??!!! smiley36

How did she get lucky in SSS3??

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Alka Yagnik was the judge and they auditioned in duet.

Pee must have thrown a tantrum and got naaraj so the elder one may have had to sacrifice.

Mother is a fame despot she has put this on the Instagram page as if they had cleared.

Avirbhav's family also needs to take a stand just by silently protesting and not putting up Pihu's duets and promos is not helping Avirbhav in any way. If he is sick and still performing the channel, production house can be charged for child labour carrying the weight of a pudgy, pasty faced heroine on his tiny shoulders for 4 months and on the verge of a near collapse.

Feel really bad for such a small, talented boy.

cosmos2024 thumbnail

For a change everyone stuck to the theme.

Baarish episode.

Most of them sang well except the piglet Peeyuck who just went oink oink through her flat nose.

Avirbhav still not well and the piglet ruining the song didn't help him, the number of promos Sony TV released for Pee yuck and Avirbhav to build a climax it was damp squib.

Atharv and Arunita Why was she even singing it was disturbing and not supportive.

Devi solo

Kshitij got good remarks about dynamics but no bhukamp.

Khushi and Danish Danish for a change was good.

Laisel nice

Shubh's visuals were good but Neha bleated like a goat

Aryan and Salman okay Salman voice quality poor.

Ms.SK thumbnail

After reading your comments, I'm skipping tonight's episode.

2 more weeks to go and no sign of elimination. Hope next weekend 3 or 4 eliminations spread over Saturday and Sunday. One of them has to be the "maharani" otherwise a contestant who really deserves to go in top 5-6 will be eliminated. Unless all 9 going in finale.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

I caught up on most of the missed episodes yesterday and contrary to the updates here, enjoyed all of them. Wont say much but Pihu sings well. Don’t understand the hate and cheap comments she gets here.

What I realised is I should skip this place and not the episodes😀

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Difference of opinion is always welcome. Nobody will get naaraj or attack you for your opinion on the youngest toddler in the show.

It will be nice reading your stuff it is so boring to see my name all the time.

Edited by cosmos2024 - 1 months ago