Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Epic songs of India

3 hours long maha episode.

Marked with unequal distribution of songs to the contestants and captains as well and some lousy awards.

Atharv 2 solos and 1 duet

Shubh 2 solos and 1 duet

Khushi 1 solo and 1 duet

Laisel 1 solo and 1 duet

Devi 1 solo and 1 duet

Kshitij 2 solos

Aryan 1 solo

Avirbhav and Pihu 1 duet

Captains

Danish missing

Sayli 3 duets rest single.

Outstanding performance Shubh

Khushi ticket to USA with 6 solo concerts in October

Atharv Javed Ali validates via video call.

Complete exploitation of Avirbhav's talent to uplift a duffer called Peehoo and credit given to Pee for improvement and equally shared appreciation.

This show created for only two contestants Atharv and Peehoo, Atharv got all solos and Pihu never sang one sailed through so far by duets only.

Awards

Best Judge

Neha LOL all in the fly

Jaani Dushman

Avirbhav and Pee

Best friends

Harsh and Avirbhav

Best dancer Prabhumeva award

Pawandeep

Best supporting actor

Dolla

The most biased show where they did not spare even a 7 year boy with their dirty politics and destroyed outstanding talent just to promote noisy and angry bird Peehoo.

What is left to show in the future episodes ???

Edited by cosmos2024 - 2 months ago
altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Posted: 1 months ago

Upcoming episodes

90's Special with Kumar Sanu.

Vicky Kaushal & Ammy Virk to promote their movie.

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've been very behind on this show until a few days ago, when my watch group and I finally caught up. For the most part I've enjoyed the season. I can honestly say that I enjoyed pretty much every episode. Until Sunday's episode.

The first half was mostly good but the second half forced me to comment on here. Khushi was great, Pavandeep was great as always, Laisel did good. Devi was okay, not as good as usual. But there were certain things that really rubbed me the wrong way.

I'm so tired of Atharva. He's good but there's multiple singers way above him, yet they keep worshipping him on the show like he's a living legend.

The Neha stuff was exceptionally fast-forward level. Her performance sounded like she was trying to throw up onscreen. The video package for her felt forced. She's been surprisingly tolerable this season but this episode reminded me of how annoyed I usually get because of her.

The Jalak girl or whatever was annoying on immediate site. I'm glad I never watched her show because I would've turned it off forever within a few minutes.

Shubh sounded flat and had his worst performances of the season, yet they all praised him like he's already the winner. I like him but if he wins, just rename the show to "Future Arjit Successor Wannabe."

Sorry for the rant. Again I've enjoyed almost all of the season, which is much better than Season 1 and at least comparable to Season 2, which I mostly loved except for the end result and a few contestants. This episode was mostly quality but the stuff that was off-putting was rather glaring. Thankfully we're getting a Sanu episode it seems, and I'm sure that will be a great one.

Edited by IbuHatela - 1 months ago
Soma_T thumbnail
True..it's getting tiring..i lost interest in watching the show after seeing the report card of all kids. Disappointing! Pihu is singing with Pawandeep next week, it seems!
Soma_T thumbnail
Fully agree..even with so much promotion, Avirbhav is leading when it comes to public support. If , as someone else commented public support and star value are criteria for adjudging the winner,Avirbhav is miles ahead..lets see how it works out!
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

who the hell made Neha a judge anyway? smiley21

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meredith

who the hell made Neha a judge anyway? smiley21

. her jijju smiley37 family comes first smiley36
cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Song Updates

1 } Khushi and Laisel duet for Sanu Special.

Trio of Dad, Sanu da and Laisel

Khushi and Capt. Salman for 2nd episode.

She is gifted a kada by one of the guests in second episode.

2 } Atharv Tadap tadap in second episode

3} Devi dil hain ki maanta nahin

saanson ki zaroorat

Mom dancing to one of the songs

4} Pihu duet with Pawandeep

Vicky Kaushal impressed with Atharv and Shubh

5 } Avirbhav absent

If there are any eliminations then Pihu is not eliminated .

Edited by cosmos2024 - 1 months ago