Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

You Tube videos cannot be trusted after what happened with flimy khichdi and her false sources, they might be proved wrong.

One thing is very clear that this is not a singing show like SRGMP of the 90's it is a reality show where many factors are involved to make it controversial and popular to raise TRP's.

Pihu is not selected as a singer but as a drama queen which even she admits, her singing is a bonus and improvement if any seen as immense growth, her brattish behaviour and fancy dresses grab eye balls and bring in viewers.

Avirbhav is a mere entertainer he may be awarded with false titles like being the eighth wonder and a genius but the prize and medal will be awarded to someone else, he may sing the difficult parts but will have to compromise with Pihu, solos will be occasional and he will continue to be an object of mockery because of his Hindi. He will be just used for TRP stunts.

There will be no ethics or morals everything will be passed in the name of entertainment, expect no decency or decorum from Neha.

This is SS3 in short not a children's singing show but a drama cum comedy show.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

You Tube videos cannot be trusted after what happened with flimy khichdi and her false sources, they might be proved wrong.

One thing is very clear that this is not a singing show like SRGMP of the 90's it is a reality show where many factors are involved to make it controversial and popular to raise TRP's.

Pihu is not selected as a singer but as a drama queen which even she admits, her singing is a bonus and improvement if any seen as immense growth, her brattish behaviour and fancy dresses grab eye balls and bring in viewers.

Avirbhav is a mere entertainer he may be awarded with false titles like being the eighth wonder and a genius but the prize and medal will be awarded to someone else, he may sing the difficult parts but will have to compromise with Pihu, solos will be occasional and he will continue to be an object of mockery because of his Hindi. He will be just used for TRP stunts.

There will be no ethics or morals everything will be passed in the name of entertainment, expect no decency or decorum from Neha.

This is SS3 in short not a children's singing show but a drama cum comedy show.

I guess since Dey is himself saying something that is more credible. But generally during Idol 12 and for a few months after that when I followed both VT and FK channels, I found that FK was more credible while VT used to often just make stuff up. And she was also spewing a lot of venom against Arunita after the cancellation of the Octopus contract. After that I stopped watching any of her videos.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

To be honest, I think he comes out as being honest in everything he is being asked but have my doubts.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

To be honest, I think he comes out as being honest in everything he is being asked but have my doubts.

Well, earlier during Idol 12 / SS2 he was not willing to admit that he himself is creating all the scripted BS that Arunita has to suffer. So he has shown a lack of spine, to put it mildly.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

As I said before, he comes across as if he is being honest and exclusively giving inside info BUT ...... I'm not buying it.

Pawandeep - Why wait till finale episode (60th) to propose Aru?? We have to wait for 30 more episodes and the teasing will go on.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

क्या आपने पवन और अरुणिता के सेट से ये वाली बात सुनी? फिर ना कहना बताया नहीं. - YouTube

Finale on 3rd - 4th August.

60 episodes seem far-fetched and unrealistic and for all what Mr Dey says Shubh is not promoted like a winner , winners are not sidelined for so long , they sing more solos not living in the shadow of any captain plus where are his musical instruments , does anyone even recollect he sings and plays as well.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

क्या आपने पवन और अरुणिता के सेट से ये वाली बात सुनी? फिर ना कहना बताया नहीं. - YouTube

Finale on 3rd - 4th August.

60 episodes seem far-fetched and unrealistic and for all what Mr Dey says Shubh is not promoted like a winner , winners are not sidelined for so long , they sing more solos not living in the shadow of any captain plus where are his musical instruments , does anyone even recollect he sings and plays as well.

1 whole month of annoying neha and pihu smiley3

good, that comedy show is ending, its crap anyway. smiley11