Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

There is a vaishanavi/babaji kid who came on premier, is he still there? If yes then why 

Are they trying to recreate chota bhagwan from Zee srgmp cause that's such a fail, zee wala kid was so cute and could sing ok ok, he remembered all the hymns 

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I missed both episodes.  Looks like I didn't miss much 🙂

Absolutely.smiley20..it's good that IPL started. Weekends are no more boring that we have to watch SS3.No need to give TRPs to their dramas. 

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

There is a vaishanavi/babaji kid who came on premier, is he still there? If yes then why 

Are they trying to recreate chota bhagwan from Zee srgmp cause that's such a fail, zee wala kid was so cute and could sing ok ok, he remembered all the hymns 

Now a days they have some quota..some for dramas, some for overhyped, some for showcasing talents other than music , some for naughtiness, some for knowledge ka bhandar, some for cuteness , some are ignored and hardly 1/2 for pure music...let me watch for 2 or 3 weeks  to put the contestants in their quotasmiley37

Edited by mushat - 3 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Now a days they have some quota..some for dramas, some for overhyped, some for showcasing talents other than music , some for naughtiness, some for knowledge ka bhandar, some for cuteness , some are ignored and hardly 1/2 for pure music...let me watch for 2 or 3 weeks  to put the contestants in their quotasmiley37

haha for indian idol they follow quota system

2-3 from bengal

1-2 from delhi

non hindi knowing south indian person preferably from kerala as its not representated

1 guy from varanasi /ayodhya/xyz dharmik place

1 pahadi guy

1 arijit voice

2 girls lata asha comparison

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I missed both episodes.  Looks like I didn't miss much 🙂

You missed only one - they didn’t have on Sunday due to12th Fail Premiere… 

Yeah, but whether one or two - as you said, you didn’t miss much. 🤣

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No , thankfully he was not selected. Chotta bhagwan of zee could actually sing for his age.  This kid, shouldn’t have even come up to the audition stage ,  brought in for hype! 🙄

anoushka_113 thumbnail

haha for indian idol they follow quota system

2-3 from bengal

1-2 from delhi

non hindi knowing south indian person preferably from kerala as its not representated

1 guy from varanasi /ayodhya/xyz dharmik place

1 pahadi guy

1 arijit voice

2 girls lata asha comparison

These are  the regional quotas, 😁 absolutely bang on 👍

We need to add on the other demographics too

Sob story -1

Disabled -1
Family probs preferably some kind of estrangement -1

All rounder playing various instruments -1

Chocolate/ poster boy/girl -1

Opera singing style -1

Jumping-on-the -coals singing style -1 ( that’s high notes shrieking a la salman, danish 🤣)

We need to compile everything together - heck, Sony may pay us for this template, 🤣🤣

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

No , thankfully he was not selected. Chotta bhagwan of zee could actually sing for his age.  This kid, shouldn’t have even come up to the audition stage ,  brought in for hype! 🙄

oh u followed zee show? The kid could actually sing unlike this mockery they have made of this sony kid. He used to sing Bhajan and mantras those were so fluent and in tune. Wonder where is the kid now, hope he's enjoying his life out of reality show rat race 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

These are  the regional quotas, 😁 absolutely bang on 👍

We need to add on the other demographics too

Sob story -1

Disabled -1
Family probs preferably some kind of estrangement -1

All rounder playing various instruments -1

Chocolate/ poster boy/girl -1

Opera singing style -1

Jumping-on-the -coals singing style -1 ( that’s high notes shrieking a la salman, danish 🤣)

We need to compile everything together - heck, Sony may pay us for this template, 🤣🤣

haha i forgot one Rajasthani yelling quota too , the guy will be useless in all other type of songs except ahhhhh Salman style 😏😏

One will be previous winners with their sob story how they failed in their lives due to fame. What about their parents, they just left these kids to be, where is there responsibility in the kids failure? Imma judge all these parents who send their barely talking kids to these toxic reality shows. 

Actual talented girl from Bengal/north who will be pushed aside for mediocre male Arijit wannabe singer cause god forbid one woman wins reality show my god what a travesty!😏

Forced couple where girl boy both are not interested and feels cringe ala arunita pawan. I stan the girl just cause of her constipated expression whenever these people push Pawan aru louu angle. 

One pahadi Banda with saadgi jubain wannabe and judges going wah wah wah 

One useless male/woman for whatever bs reason 

Please add if I forget anything

Regarding that estranged parent thing - my god i felt so had for the girl who's dad called on stage. She was so embarrassed and was trying to end it. If the makers didn't tell the girl regarding this stunt it's so sick of them, hope they rot.

anoushka_113 thumbnail

oh u followed zee show? The kid could actually sing unlike this mockery they have made of this sony kid. He used to sing Bhajan and mantras those were so fluent and in tune. Wonder where is the kid now, hope he's enjoying his life out of reality show rat race 

yeah I have watched that season.  He recited the full Hanuman Chalisa once, remember? 

For all we know he may participate in the next kids’show - zee or Sony must be waiting.  
He had a heart problem.  Hope he is fine now.