Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Yet to watch last half n hr of sat epi.

Kids sounded good.

Kshitij and Pihu made a very impressive start..from the first note itself.

Skipped the comments..so no comments on Neha.

Nishant, Shubh and Arjun were outstanding

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just found out the show premiered this weekend. I admit it, when I saw Neha on the title graphic as the sole judge, I almost immediately lost all interest. Reading through some of the comments on this thread didn't give me much hope either. I only have one other person to watch the show with and they were apprehensive too, but we decided to gut it out and watch anyways.

I'm glad I did, because even though the opening 10 minutes were rocky it was still a good season premiere. The singers were all very good and many did great. Neha will never be a favorite of mine but she was a lot more tolerable here than when she was doing Idol. The nautanki with others was a bit much at times, but it wasn't unbearable. Harsh is an infinitely better host than Aditya, and while his stuff was also hit or miss, it was fine.

I'm excited for when the legendary mentors to make appearances. This show will likely never reach the heights of last season, especially without the judges from last year, but it can still be a quality way to spend a few hours every week.

Edited by IbuHatela - 6 months ago
reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Nishant, Shubh and Arjun were outstanding

Who is Arjun that kid might not go far because I don’t think Sony air his performance because since Nishant Shubh and few other kids promo were released repeatedly as well as performance in Sony instragram so they are the chosen one. Both Nishant and Shubh were really good and I like Tshitiz too and Atharv since I have seen him before and was fond of his singing. But beside Atharv I want to see how Shubh and Tshitiz too will do in old and other genre songs because Atharv was pretty versatile in Saregamapa lil champ last season. Same for Nishant too because most of the time people will do good in their style song but the real challenge is how well you do other style songs too.

Edited by reborn-re - 6 months ago
IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just watched Sunday's episode and enjoyed it for the most part. The first half was really good. The second half wasn't as good, especially with the multiple lower level contestants from last year's Lil Champs who are hoping to not go out early in this show too. Neha was, again, mostly tolerable. I still wish it was as good as last year and had last year's judges, but it's still a decent show at least. Let's hope it doesn't go down the drain like most Sony shows tend to before long.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Who is Arjun that kid might not go far because I don’t think Sony air his performance because since Nishant Shubh and few other kids promo were released repeatedly as well as performance in Sony instragram so they are the chosen one. Both Nishant and Shubh were really good and I like Tshitiz too and Atharv since I have seen him before and was fond of his singing. But beside Atharv I want to see how Shubh and Tshitiz too will do in old and other genre songs because Atharv was pretty versatile in Saregamapa lil champ last season. Same for Nishant too because most of the time people will do good in their style song but the real challenge is how well you do other style songs too.

Yet to watch Atharv's audition..will see today. But will be nice for sure as u all liked it😊

Arjun Singh is the boy from Punjab

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are right !

Viral Video of MG Sreekumar and Miya | Please Watch & Subscribe (youtube.com)

She has a huge fan following more than the other participants from Kerala.

Adored and liked.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You mean this one .

Amazon Prime - Sach Mein Too Much (youtube.com)

Both are right in their way.

He sang Sufi devotional and not the Bollywood version.

My interpretation could be wrong.

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

You mean this one .

Amazon Prime - Sach Mein Too Much (youtube.com)

Both are right in their way.

He sang Sufi devotional and not the Bollywood version.

My interpretation could be wrong.

Yes this one and I didn’t knew this song has devotional song than I guess both of them are right because I only knew the Bollywood version till now so even I thought he overdid it.

Edited by reborn-re - 6 months ago
Hose789 thumbnail

hi im new here

nice to meet you

reborn-re thumbnail

By the way is this your first time in USA and how long are you going to be here?