Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Posted: 2 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Sayli

Ithink I remember Atharv...didnt he just come on TV last year?

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Ithink I remember Atharv...didnt he just come on TV last year?

yes.  In lil champs 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys, Iwill be in the US - going there for 3 months.

My SonyLiv app doesn’t work there, I know. 

I dont want to miss this show.

SonyLiv through some VPN works, I think.

Can our US friends pl help me with some suggestions? 
At times it gets uploaded on YouTube, but not always.

Just checked -  SonyLiv not available in US,  so looks like VPN is the only option?h

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 months ago
altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Some familiar faces like Atharv, Laisel, and Khushi. Samridhi, who couldn't make it to the Top 15 last time, is participating again, I think. There may be more known kids.

This little girl Miah looks like the miniature version of Neha with curly hairsmiley36. Apparently, she is very popular, having almost 500K Instagram followers.smiley3

Another girl whose glimpse I caught is Arunima Sharma. If she is selected, she has the potential to become the star contestant of this season like Faiz.

Overall the contestants seem very promising. Of course there's TCT, Neha, Haarsh & Siddharth Dey, so expect the usual. But still the contestants can make it a good season. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: altgr

Some familiar faces like Atharv, Laisel, and Khushi. Samridhi, who couldn't make it to the Top 15 last time, is participating again, I think. There may be more known kids.

This little girl Miah looks like the miniature version of Neha with curly hairsmiley36. Apparently, she is very popular, having almost 500K Instagram followers.smiley3

Another girl whose glimpse I caught is Arunima Sharma. If she is selected, she has the potential to become the star contestant of this season like Faiz.

Overall the contestants seem very promising. Of course there's TCT, Neha, Haarsh & Siddharth Dey, so expect the usual. But still the contestants can make it a good season. 

Yes I was checking their social media accounts and they are more popular than this season idol contestants.