Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Thanks for tagging.

Is Neha the only judge? 

Everything looks so artificial 😳. Hope it gets better. 

Hose789 thumbnail

Super nice Hose789 show, what a wonderful how

Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm new to this show actually.

Who was the last season's judge??

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Originally posted by: Srivalli1212

I'm new to this show actually.

Who was the last season's judge??

Last two seasons Alka Yagnik, Himesh Reshammiya & Javed Ali were the judges. 

Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: altgr

Last two seasons Alka Yagnik, Himesh Reshammiya & Javed Ali were the judges. 

Wowww that's great 

Now they bought Neha in...

It would have been better if someone like Alka Yagnik/Kavita Krishnamurthy/Sadhana Sargam or any experienced artists as judges.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I tried - honestly tried - to view this with an open &  objective , even welcoming mind towards Neha. Insufferable , will be putting it mildly.

High on drama right from the word go - the kids made to do nakhras, naraazgi, & what not! If you are from the south, you must act as if you don’t know a single word of Hindi - and the scripted interactions that follow  are supposedly funny. 😡.

TCT is going  with guns blaring in the OTT …😡

Led by the able Neha, followed by Sayli, getting nicely initiated in the acts are the poor kids - the naraazgi girl wins here - one mom has put in sincere attempts ,though the son turned  out to be a poor actor. 
The calm amidst the storm is PD & Arunita. 👍

Neha’s annoying antics distracted me largely from the performances.  The kids show good potential though, esp  a couple of girls.  
This is not a review - just a rant.. so one more before I wind up. 
It is ‘Sayli and the other captains’… in Neha’s words and guess what? She’s proud of Sayli! What for???

Looks like  Sayli will be the special judge in Neha’s place in the next season 😡

More on the performances later, once my  tan man badan gets acclimatised to this circus & I start properly listening to the kids’.

Oh yeah, btws, Neha gets goosebumps upto her ears! 

Ms.SK , same sentiments, I notice. 

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 months ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Missed today's episode.  Will catch on Sony Liv tomorrow.  Likely to miss tomorrow also, and will have to catch during the week.

Make a habit of watching it on the App only.  The Fast Forwards are needed for sanity’s sake. 

anoushka_113 thumbnail

@reborn-re

Caught the episode on Yodesiserial.  Hope it continues to work. Thanks for the suggestion, 🙏🙂

Would’ve missed out on Neha otherwise….😁, imagine my plight! 🤣🤣

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I just finished watching the 1st episode and found it par for the course.
Of the contestants on view I feel that the two lads for Punjab, Master Aryan and Arjun will last the distance. Can't judge Nishant from this one effort as yet. The rest will provide entertainment but may not make it deep, in my opinion.

Lot of comments on Sayli ahead in the thread. I am no fan of Sayli but she deserves some limelight as she is, possibly, the most committed Captain and has the time, capability and enthusiasm to contribute to the show.

Neha's comment about Captain Sayli should be seen in context. The child who was performing was presented by Sayli and Neha was not wrong in starting her comment with praise for Sayli. She mentioned the other captains in passing. Whether she chooses to praise any other Captain for the talent that he / she  presents will be known tomorrow.

Overall I felt that there was less time wasted because there was only one Judge (despite her inane banter) and that augers well for the main show.

One thing I miss these days in the audition part of such shows is that they only feature selected candidates. In the past such auditions were more realistically presented and non-selected contestants also featured.

End of the day, this show is very similar to several past kids shows and it's future will depend on the quality of the talent. Day 1 surely has not gathered enough draw material and I hope Day 2 betters Day 1. 

Edited by Realityshow - 2 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

They had promoted Kavita and another old singer in promos i think they are out now that Neha is in.