Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

On seeing the episodes there is only one clear cut winner i.e Atharv , is getting ground support as well.

Avirbhav is used to promote Pihu, her bossy nature is evident which suppresses his natural talent.

Also Sony TV channel is not popular in Kerala so to get local support is difficult. Diya has sung only one solo after her auditions nor does she get as much screen presence as Pihu, Miah for all her followers was never highlighted as much as Pihu.

It was just my own opinion.
BOLD: I have seen many such cases but when the public decides the winner, the contestant has to have visible public support. Nishtha Sharma could not win SRGMPA despite being all over ZEE TV and also being the best talent on view. 
But let's see. Maybe IG will fail to point a winner this time. 

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh I did not know about Nishtha Sharma.

Then the either the channel is leaking wrong information or the you tube channels are manipulating , till now not once in any episode have they revealed the highest vote getter.

Maybe they might change their strategy from now onwards.

Realityshow thumbnail

Oh I did not know about Nishtha Sharma.

Then the either the channel is leaking wrong information or the you tube channels are manipulating , till now not once in any episode have they revealed the highest vote getter.

Maybe they might change their strategy from now onwards.

YouTube channels are completely clueless on every occasion. They are putting speculation together. None have any inside information about anything, much less votes.
The Channel projects specific talent based on their reading of what is good for business. They do try to elevate some specific talent in the hope that the contestant will gather higher (uncommitted) public support. Usually works only if the contestant was otherwise popular with a fan base. Very rarely can a channel uplift a contestant, who finds poor public support, to a winning position. In such cases they devise alternate means of rewarding that talent - like most badges, or most "Original Song" (as in SRGMPA) selections etc. 
Sony would have revealed highest vote getter if reality was in sync with their strategy/plans. They are under no compulsion to reveal the numbers in any case.

Fact is that these shows with poor TRP's are won by contestants who have a support base as very few casual viewers actually vote. In SS3, there is the Captain factor. PD and Arunita actually command votes for their team members. Salman may also be influential but I am guessing. 

So popularity, committed fan base and Captain's ability to draw support is the road to victory. You can be the best singer on show, but if you don't add up on all 3 you will not win in a low key show. Much like politics really, low turnout favours those with committed support smiley1.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the clarification.

Some of the information that you tube reveals regarding elimination, captain of the week and the 3 or 5 medalists is correct , maybe some connection with the ground staff.

Pihu and Kuhu (@kuhuandpihu) • Instagram photos and videos

They started the journey together and today Pihu has double his followers and still growing it is not a nice feeling if he lags behind her for reasons unknown.

Agree about PD and Arunita , Sayli is underrated singer as well captain .

Realityshow thumbnail

Thanks for the clarification.

Some of the information that you tube reveals regarding elimination, captain of the week and the 3 or 5 medalists is correct , maybe some connection with the ground staff.

Pihu and Kuhu (@kuhuandpihu) • Instagram photos and videos

They started the journey together and today Pihu has double his followers and still growing it is not a nice feeling if he lags behind her for reasons unknown.

Agree about PD and Arunita , Sayli is underrated singer as well captain .

Shoots are on Monday/Tuesday and the show airs on Saturday and Sunday. Even the sweeper knows by Tuesday who is eliminated and who got medals etc. That information can't be plugged. In most shows invitees are the biggest leakers. 
Voting data is with auditors and Sony Management. Unless Sony announces it on the show this information can't be obtained by small YTube channels. But they have to cater to viewers and these viewers want to know who is winning!

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

With Neha as judge, this show was bound to be a flop. smiley21

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

More “quits” than “eliminations”

(2 eliminated, 3 quitted)

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

I came here to post this 😂

I had speculated about this when he didn't turn up at the Idol 14 finale.  My guess is that he is shouldering a portion of the blame for the failure of the Zee deal.

Andakadipatta2 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Does anybody know what happened to the SRGMP auditions or when it is starting?