Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

This it the first time I am seeing contestants quitting and no explanation by Channel. They did mention Miah was absent due to personal reasons.

. I am wondering if the kids are getting a choice of quitting instead of an elimination. Maybe they don’t want the kids to go thru a public elimination.
From what I see it is the contestants that would possibly have been eliminated (per me) that are quitting. I will miss Diya though.

. bold: wiki has now deleted "quit" against her name. I understand she was missing last week.
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

. bold: wiki has now deleted "quit" against her name. I understand she was missing last week.

oh okay.

But wiki is not a real source - right? It’s updated by people and the info can be lifted from anywhere even stuff that is posted on IF.

Let’s see if she is there next week. Diya did perform last Saturday, I think and didn’t get good comments from Neha but I also agree that it was not her best and she could have done better even for her age.

owaistabish1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guests this week?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

This it the first time I am seeing contestants quitting and no explanation by Channel. They did mention Miah was absent due to personal reasons.

. I am wondering if the kids are getting a choice of quitting instead of an elimination. Maybe they don’t want the kids to go thru a public elimination.
From what I see it is the contestants that would possibly have been eliminated (per me) that are quitting. I will miss Diya though.

This was my initial thought too.

But so many quits would give a bad rep to the show..will do more harm..so dont think they will opt for this not so smart strategy.

Also Nishant’s father said he quit coz of bias

Andakadipatta2 thumbnail

reborn can you please check the IBD thread where we chat and tag rob, mahi etc in the post I made? I'm unable to do it due to newbie status.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Yesterday wiki back with “quit” against Diya’s name with a date 26.5.24 smiley36

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Any idea about upcoming episodes guests/theme?

Jashangrewal28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, upcoming episodes Are neha' s bday special as i watch in promo but idk exact theme name of this week [:-|]
Ms.SK thumbnail

Filters

UNCUT - Superstar Singer Season 3 | Neha Kakkar Birthday Special | BTS | Pawandeep, Arunita, Salman

For Neha's birthday episode, Rohanpreet and Sanu Kakkar coming. Don't know if her parents and brother coming or not.

Due to her birthday, wouldn't be surprised there is no elimination this weekend??!!!!!

Edited by Ms.SK - 4 months ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

Superstar Singer Today Elimination | Diya Hegde Eliminated? | Highest Votes किसको मिले ?

Do listen to the voice over. All his comments match our comments.

Edited by Ms.SK - 4 months ago