Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Momma I don’t know if you understand Nepali or not but Menuka was called for Nepal idol reunion. She came in season 1 but they called her in season 5 I guess due to Indian idol, movies and popularity she has gain through Indian idol. You can listen her performance here.

https://youtu.be/4zwfTb_6iPk?si=2bEOnrrbkjAtMI5a

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

More “quits” than “eliminations”

(2 eliminated, 3 quitted)

who quit? Miah, Vaishnavi and?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xmanisha

who quit? Miah, Vaishnavi and?

Nishant

Word Count: 1

xmanisha thumbnail

No wayyyy! Nishant quit? What’s going on this season and why are they just continuing without any explanation of where all three of them went??

Ms.SK thumbnail

Wiki states Diya “quit”. That makes 4 quits and only 2 eliminations. No wonder there are no eliminations as 4 quits in a row. Let the show go on and contestants quit themselves one by one smiley36

The show is a joke now with jokers on panel (neha and captains) enjoying

Ifs_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is ridiculous. Nishant also quit? I really liked him but they would never give him an opportunity to sing solo.

xmanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ifs_14

This is ridiculous. Nishant also quit? I really liked him but they would never give him an opportunity to sing solo.

Yes I checked his instagram and saw somewhere that he quit indeed because of “bias”. Which is completely true of course. Nishant was forced to sing out of his comfort zone which is ok, but they wouldn’t do the same to Aryan? It’s weird.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Khule aam biasness. No shame at all. They will carry on with their biasness till end.

Wonder by end of this week, we will hear of more contestants quitting??!!

xmanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Khule aam biasness. No shame at all. They will carry on with their biasness till end.

Wonder by end of this week, we will hear of more contestants quitting??!!

Honestly what surprises me the most is that the content team, captains & Nehu is acting like we won’t notice their absence??? It’s like everyone is just acting and faking while they’re making a fool out of the people who are following the show & voting

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This it the first time I am seeing contestants quitting and no explanation by Channel. They did mention Miah was absent due to personal reasons.

. I am wondering if the kids are getting a choice of quitting instead of an elimination. Maybe they don’t want the kids to go thru a public elimination.
From what I see it is the contestants that would possibly have been eliminated (per me) that are quitting. I will miss Diya though.