Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Idol AruDeep (@idol.arudeep) • Instagram photos and videos

He is being forced to share stage with an undeserving candidate is the main reason for his absence.

Soma_T thumbnail
💯 one hundred percent..but his parents are too nice I think..that's the only reason he is still in and not quitting. I almost felt relieved when I found him missing.. honestly, the kid deserves better than to be used by the channel and bullied by pihu. People are making noise under Sony's posts..n now this explanation regarding his bad health.. I think they will bring him back somehow even if he quit.. Anyways, his absence will help them not to give him any more medals effectively pushing him further down the ranking. It's clear that he is leading in votes in comparison to other favourites.. I wish he finally quit the show and dont come back..
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Someone should tell her to keep her mouth shut instead of encouraging her. She was terrible in last nights performance and still Neha gave her a stamp of approval.

Between girls, competition between Khushi and Laisel. No chance for Pihu and Devi.

Tonight's episode - in UK, Sony channel will not garner viewers for IBD and SSS3 due to Euro 2024 final especially England in final.

Edited by Ms.SK - 2 months ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thread for 13-14 July performances??

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail