Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Ferrari ke liye thodi mehanat karani padegi vidya!

Vira I will share the Ferrari with you first write to Krushal then

Edited by Edkv74 - 3 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

let me twist it like the reporters of IF..

I feel Ani himself will do something foolish and ruin the moment!
In the pre ap promo when Srishti was blaming Jhanak, ani was looking more guilty than concerned- guilty that Jhanak is taking the blame for him and concern for her at the same time😛😀 though Arshi the fox is resting on his lap, there’s no concern for her state from his side😛

And Jhanak the tyag ki devi is silent because she knows that Sirji is the culprit 😛😀🤪 miya biwi ke dhong ke beech mein minu ji aa gayin Harishchandra banke😀😛
and when ever he does some mischief he looks extra handsome with his puppy eyes😜

How’s my cock and bull version dears??

I like it...

Isse behetaar kuch ho hi nahin Sakta....

But hame Milega kya....!!!smiley37

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Muhe feel hora hai Jhanak per blame aney k baat Ani ki love Jhanak k lye sbky samny reveal hjyga.

Today, Arshi also had malicious dialogues to hurt Jhanak, so this will most likely end up revealing her true face in front of Ani, so he can break his commitment.

I'm strongly feeling this but makers ko to Khuda hi janey!!!!

I felt more than with Arshi acting all nice to J, the idiot will actually think her Arshi didi trusts her and values her and will go more against Ani in support of Arshi smiley11

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Are Bhagwan and Devi ma to ye khud hai !

Here is the dilemma !

Now who will help god and goddess when they themselves are in trouble?! Mystery solved ! lol 😂

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

This...only this can redeem this track...

Marriage should be stopped by Ani himself...as Jhanak nahi karegi Abhi lagta hai...... divine intervention kab tak...

God helps them who help themselves....

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know it does … hum logo ka to divorce nahi hua na ?! 🤣

Bina divorce ke divorce ka feel de rahe ye mujhe...

Aur inko dekho husband shadi kar raha hai aur wife "to be bride" ko haste-haste leke aa rahi hai😞😞

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Haan yaar! Arshi didi ka vacation Runak fans ko sponsor karana chahiye! Give didi some much needed break !

Ab soch rahi hoon vacation ke bahane kaha bheja jaye arshi didi ko 🤔

Dubai.. vacation and work eksath katam karke ayegi

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I wish I had that power ! I would be chatting with him every day smiley42 then I won’t care for Ferrari 😂…

Bura I will share the Ferrari with you first write to Krushal then

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

So how many of you enjoyed the live telecast of Arushi’s haldi !!smiley37

Not enjoyed , since they are telecasting it...just watched ..and got to see an upcoming model is attending wedding in some plain dress and simple make up.. so down to earth ....

🤝🏻🤝🏼🤝🏻

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know what Jhanak needs the most at this point is....self-love... realising her own worth...

If we are not completely convinced of our own lovability then recieving affection can feel like being bestowed a prize for an accomplishment we don’t feel we ever earned. To her it simply feels more normal to feel disliked or ignored because that is most likely what she has known all her lives. It is what she thinks her ultimate fate to be. ..

Her lower self esteem will always hold her back...not here but everywhere I believe...She must get rid of it for her own life.....

You've echoed my thoughts here!

For this purpose, she needs to escape from the toxic household at any cost.

The lack of a strong push to progress in her career and her low self-importance have been the key culprits in her life after her mother's death.

However, after being severely humiliated and tortured, the constant pain in her beautiful heart has now ignited her desire to rise and shine. This is why she said yesterday in her monologue,

'Agar mauqa mila to apsey doosrey roop me mulaqat zaroor hgi'.

This time, inadvertently, Anirudh fueled her fire further, causing her to confront him for his hurtful actions, but with her new, bold avatar. 💯

She will rise, shine, bloom, and grow now. ♥️

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

In Varmala bts which I am watching now only clearlysmiley36… Chooton was the only person who doesn’t look happysmiley36 can’t see Ani’s face.. but looks like he was seeing at side ways smiley24 even when Arshi was front …

& all that Pandit talking in Kashmir is waste then 🤔🤔… this marriage Varmala scene they shooted yesterday I guess

Then those photo session was before that I think.. cause Arshi pallu seems intact smiley36

Anyone saw Krushal’s post of that photo .. what line he wrote at end smiley36 for his haters smiley37smiley37

Why is Lal bringing arshi , isn't he from groom side. Kya pagal log hai yaar